UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What Happened to OATH?

Bile

Knight
You really don't get it do you? Your guilds fortunate efforts to get rid of me only secured what was ultimately shown to be true in the end. You were too busy focusing on your own curtain of disgust, I was dealing with a much more unrelenting foe. I had to sacrifice my own integrity to get what was ultimately best for Demise. I wasn't going to be that staff member to sit by and let shit fly and I was quite displeased to find out that's what most have done. It just took longer for them to see the light.

Xavier's ultimatum in regards to the unrelenting exposure and leaked information was to remove all of us from staff. Though, there was an exception, an exception you probably don't want to hear; he was going to let us back onto staff when "things died down". This is the point I personally had it with the Administration. My efforts to guide him onto a respectful path of transparency for the community had failed, my talks with Ryan about his hindrance to the shard were brushed off. It's now reached the point that I've refused to play on the shard while he is at the throne. I give away my homes, chuck my gears into the trash, and then proceed to rename my characters to things Xavier could only recognize. This casually led to me being banned momentarily, but oddly unbanned a week or so later (knowledge, I had). I wasn't about to go on a spouting rampage about his negligence when I've spoken to the highest man possible, seemed like a wasted effort to continue.

Jim was fed up the same as me, though much more vocal about it. Just reads Phelon's posts. This ultimately led to Phelon informing Xavier about Jim's incessant verbal batter of him and ultimately the shard he ruled over, which lead to the unrealized banishment and reaping of years and years of dedicated players time and effort. Xavier's final action was followed by Jim's unrelenting effort to inform the entirety of Demise's community of Xavier's inability to be an administrator, no holds barred.

You only need to accept one thing, Xavier is gone. You should bask in the sunshine with me.

Eos said:
The problem before was that Xavier had a big grip on every decision made. He would overrule pretty much anything and do whatever he pleased, which was detrimental to a lot of aspects of Demise. Most of us did not agree with banning you (I certainly didn't -- which I tried to make clear by leaving the PM in which he told you, but that apparently never showed).

The reason for your ban, as I was told, was that you were recruiting players to another server after being dismissed as staff. The reason for being dismissed as staff was that you were doing things you weren't supposed to. (Like introducing items without approval into the game.)

The selling items for money and spamming a shard you made (from CaptainNuke) I don't recall though. He's close to Xavier, so who knows what he's been telling him. It was not unlike Xavier to come up with claims to get everyone to agree with him.

Eventually, his bad decisions piled up and we all pretty much had enough of them. Since I had technically greater access to the server than Xavier, my complaints to even higher ups were answered by "just fire him". He left on his own before I did.

I don't appreciate players constantly accusing you of things you never did either. You've been given a second chance through the ban amnesty, and that should be a clean slate for you. Feel free to report these posts.

bile during your tenure as staff did you ever once use knowledge gleaned from being a staff member for an unfair advantage for your guild or your player characters at idocs, champs, pet tournaments, etc? if yes then how often did it happen? what was your justification at the time?

Lithium66

Sorceror
bile during your tenure as staff did you ever once use knowledge gleaned from being a staff member for an unfair advantage for your guild or your player characters at idocs, champs, pet tournaments, etc? if yes then how often did it happen? what was your justification at the time?

I think you should start asking every staff member and former staff member but just so you know all this is about at this point is stirring up the pot to a guild that dominated this server for a long time.....

Maybe go ask the guild that profited most from rogue staff what they did or better yet just drop it all together and keep your eye on the new staff as the past is behind us and people dont have any facts but yet base all their information on hearsay which makes them very ignorant!

Bile

Knight
bile during your tenure as staff...

I don't see the desire to obtain a pet tournament statue, thing looks ugly. No.
The only champion that I had to attend both as a player and briefly as staff is to answer a page in regards to tentacles. Though, I did view far too many Barracoons than I should have - everyone got stuck in that damn bridge, hah.
In regards to Idoc's, I don't think? Game Master access levels are able to search globally for that type of stuff. No.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I just think it's a joke how the community has witch-hunted through this whole scenario.

Bile's not a saint, but he sure didn't fuck Demise over like some staff members did. And I don't know if he EVER did those things that JustAskingQuestions is asking him about... but I remember a specific night I'd been watching an IDOC for hours and hours. No one around... no one to bother me if it fell. But it was wasting my ever-lovin' time sitting there.

I asked him point blank if he'd take a look inside for me and see if it was even worth my time. I was only half-serious. But regardless of how serious I was about that, Bile was completely serious when he said "No way, man." He didn't look for me. He didn't elaborate on why. I didn't expect him to. And I never asked again.

In fact, Bile kept it hidden from the core group of Barcode for the longest time that he was even a staff member. If he had sinister motives for being staff, the friends he played with stood the best chance of benefitting from it. And I don't recall that ever happening.

Lithium66

Sorceror
+1 rayth I know I never benefited nor ever seen any other guildy benefit.

Bile and jim may have been hated on the field or at least bile and jim was definantly hated in luna but they obviously both could seperate their staff positions and player characters because if they couldnt i would have known they were staff long ago and would have definantly benefitted from that!

MB

Knight
Y'all keep on yammering away on the forums like you're important, but you'll never be me. I'm still undisputed King of Demise. (flex)