UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

Re: Veteran Reward Update

Also, a reg stone. And make it only accessible to people who meet the age requirement, and make the cap out at 5 uses per account, per hour. So, this way there won't be a surplus of regs coming into the economy, only 250 per hour, per stone. That's a slower respawn rate than reg vendors who, after it builds up, spawn 999 of each reg every 30 minutes. That way takes out money, but it brings alot more regs into the economy.

Reg stones only supply 50 of each reg, and if you can use it 5 times per hour, that gives you a grace period of using it, 12 minutes of PvPing, go back, get it again, rinse wash repeat.

I personally think this is a very good idea, and would be an awesome convenience.

boosalsa

Wanderer

ShneakySquirrel-hybrid;1678701 said:
Also, a reg stone. And make it only accessible to people who meet the age requirement, and make the cap out at 5 uses per account, per hour. So, this way there won't be a surplus of regs coming into the economy, only 250 per hour, per stone. That's a slower respawn rate than reg vendors who, after it builds up, spawn 999 of each reg every 30 minutes. That way takes out money, but it brings alot more regs into the economy.

Reg stones only supply 50 of each reg, and if you can use it 5 times per hour, that gives you a grace period of using it, 12 minutes of PvPing, go back, get it again, rinse wash repeat.

I personally think this is a very good idea, and would be an awesome convenience.

or you can make it so YOU have to put regs into the reg stone along with other supplies you want. then you can click it and insta stock up but it depletes the resources YOU put into it.

Tomox2

Wanderer

boosalsa;1678755 said:
or you can make it so YOU have to put regs into the reg stone along with other supplies you want. then you can click it and insta stock up but it depletes the resources YOU put into it.

This idea is better. Like a reg keg

Rhadam

Page

how about the ability to take fill like 10 pots at a time or something... fuckiung having to click it 900 times...

Formater

Knight

Tzetzeflysoup;1678517 said:
How about limiting the reward item count to 1 per registered email address? You get 1 item over all of your accounts no matter how many characters you have.

Would it be further possible to limit that item's use to only that registered email account?

If you own a domain name (whatever.com for example) you have a unlimited number of email addresses that you can make. So they do not all have to use the same email address.

Rhadam

Page

Bobby McPrescott;1678790 said:
I wasn't aware there was a rule in this thread that said I had to suggest something

FORAM POLIS

no but if you can't suggest anything don't criticize other people for making suggestions...

Formater;1678779 said:
If you own a domain name (whatever.com for example) you have a unlimited number of email addresses that you can make. So they do not all have to use the same email address.

You seem to think I'm under the illusion that any of us can only create one email address... wtf?

My point is, we can have 4 accounts here, and these accounts are linked to an email address (although, each account can be linked to a separate email address).

Even if the email address route isn't feasible, there must be another method of flagging either an IP or a block of 4 UOG accounts as having selected and used their one and only 4 year vet item (or whatever the reward is). Changing your email address after the fact won't alter the fact that your accounts are flagged as having used up the reward.

Just trying ideas to prevent the rewards from instantly becoming worthless through proliferation.

osi had a bag of sending (i think thats what it was called) where you could put something in it and it would automatically send it to your bank. it had a number of charges. if its possible, maybe you could put x number of charges on it each month you play. or maybe use a certain gem or crystal to refill the charges. or make the gem/crystal loot from a tough monster.

i also like the idea of having a banker vendor for your house.

Ozzy

Sorceror

I like Flicks idea with the 6th character on the account. Nothing to fancy, noone will start crying, MrBrightside's idea was good but ppl will start crying when they find that out.
I say bring in some AR hats, like a +1 and in diffrent colours and do the same thing with hats as is being done with the cloaks and robes, the first time you just get a copper or bronze coloured one, then some other colours etc etc. Or perhaps some new interesting statuetts..

Ozzy;1678876 said:
I like Flicks idea with the 6th character on the account. Nothing to fancy, noone will start crying, MrBrightside's idea was good but ppl will start crying when they find that out.
I say bring in some AR hats, like a +1 and in diffrent colours and do the same thing with hats as is being done with the cloaks and robes, the first time you just get a copper or bronze coloured one, then some other colours etc etc. Or perhaps some new interesting statuetts..

my idea cant be horded or really abused to get either sense there is only room for one more toon spot anyway

Ozzy

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid;1678906 said:
my idea cant be horded or really abused to get either sense there is only room for one more toon spot anyway

I know thats why I said I liked urs mr, flick-hybrid (flick is the swedish word for girly :p It really is ^^)