UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

Re: Veteran Reward Update

These were just some things I remember from the suggestions forums that might work if you don't want to do items.

Mount your ethy faster with an older account
Ability to make bigger checks
Roofs

Lorthic

Knight

tbkiah;1678323 said:
it needs to be something that can't really be flooded into the market.... so runebooks would be super copied and flooded into the market... would be useful... but not just for active vet accounts...

I'm sure that people would just go CRAZY for more rune books. A deed that is only usable a few times (say it has five charges), is not going to impact the economy at all.

Mark

Knight

djstepanek;1678415 said:
These were just some things I remember from the suggestions forums that might work if you don't want to do items.

Mount your ethy faster with an older account
Ability to make bigger checks
Roofs

I like larger checks. Ethereal remount delay affects PVP too much, won't do it.

tbkiah

Wanderer

Mark;1678484 said:

wouldn't you be able to make some sort of code where it would only mount faster if not in combat?

tbkiah

Wanderer

Lorthic;1678431 said:
I'm sure that people would just go CRAZY for more rune books. A deed that is only usable a few times (say it has five charges), is not going to impact the economy at all.

i guess it really depends on how many of these rewards you can claim.. if they gonna wipe them to like 3... and then let people choose the new rewards it would work fine...

but why do i wanna claim a reward that i only get to use 5 times

Mark;1678484 said:

maybe another "special dye tub" maybe like a charcoal tub or like a blaze tub.

Lorthic

Knight

KASAS PLZ

I think since you took away our Trammie pink Kasas we need new ones. ;[

Brown will do.

How about limiting the reward item count to 1 per registered email address? You get 1 item over all of your accounts no matter how many characters you have.

Would it be further possible to limit that item's use to only that registered email account?

Simon Cowell;1678513 said:
pure white dye tub so all of jesse's clothes would go from 50mil+ to 1k
how dare u disrespect my clothing with the comment of 50mil

hoglegs

Sorceror

Veterans should have the ability to access bank boxes from all characters on the account.

It would be nice to see a total vendor revenue on a public house's menu...

Veteran's should have access to more house customization options...

As far as items:

Blessed jewelry..

Ethereal mount dye tub?? Or possibly some choices of colored eth mounts?

Mara

Knight

Mark;1678294 said:
I think at this point it might be better to simply give additional privileges to older accounts. This would mean having an older account would only benefit you if you actively use it.

Any suggestions along those lines?

As long as the items have the same restrictions that other vet rewards do, (only being useable by accounts that are of the appropriate age), it doesn't really matter too much if there is an over-abundance of the items. People could care less about buying and selling vet ethies, but they definitely like having an account that can use them.

Anything that increases stats or skills like OSI would call into question the fairness of tournaments and duels. I hope you don't go that route.

Christoff

Wanderer

How about a leather dye tub that dyes leather and sandals regular dye colors. The +2 AR doublets and othre clothes sound good, too.

Rhadam

Page

Bobby McPrescott;1678590 said:
Have yet to read anything good.

Kegs that hold >100 is a good idea. But not as a vet reward. Make that craftable <3

so you criticize everyones ideas... but fail to suggest.... nice one.

When AoS was first released, every character got an option to make a piece of clothing (any clothing) with special hues that didn't exist else where. They were things like... deep sea blue, or a hue of blaze that NO ONE had... it was slightly lighter than blaze. You could do this for sandles, robes, aprons, cloaks, doublets, etc. It would be blessed and it said something like "I survived the Age of Shadows".

Something like that for each character on the vet account would be awesome. The items were tradable to, but they weren't overly common.