UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Useless GMs

White Lotus

Sorceror
Unattended macroing is within the rules.

I was at my computer on my char in the alchy tourney....how i can i be afk if im in the middle of a duel?

what really happend is i saw the IP guys using chars afk macroing...so i thought ok so these guys have macros to just sit here and trick or treat i guess i need to make a macro.....obviously they had been doing this along with farming those pumpkin monsters for a good 4 days before anyone else on the shard due to a certain someone GIVING THEM SPECIAL INFO...so they can get all these items and hoard them/jack the prices up on them (strange you guys claim we do that then get caught doing it yourself?)

so they didnt know that char was me and they tried to kill me....once they saw me come on Ghost....they waited for an ackly tourney to start knowing full well id want to join the tourny and id be alt tabbed for a few mins during my fights....regardless I WAS NOT AFK as it would be physically impossible to be so....AND IT CLEARLY STATES I CAN USE MACROS...so you want proof im not afk go check the log of my CHAR GRIFFITH IN THE ALCKY TOURNEY AND ASK THE GMS WHO HOSTED IT IF I WAS IN IT AND WATCH THE PLAY BACK OF MY DUELING.....

nice try tho

Primal Fury

Sorceror
I was at my computer on my char in the alchy tourney....how i can i be afk if im in the middle of a duel?

what really happend is i saw the IP guys using chars afk macroing...so i thought ok so these guys have macros to just sit here and trick or treat i guess i need to make a macro.....obviously they had been doing this along with farming those pumpkin monsters for a good 4 days before anyone else on the shard due to a certain someone GIVING THEM SPECIAL INFO...so they can get all these items and hoard them/jack the prices up on them (strange you guys claim we do that then get caught doing it yourself?)

so they didnt know that char was me and they tried to kill me....once they saw me come on Ghost....they waited for an ackly tourney to start knowing full well id want to join the tourny and id be alt tabbed for a few mins during my fights....regardless I WAS NOT AFK as it would be physically impossible to be so....AND IT CLEARLY STATES I CAN USE MACROS...so you want proof im not afk go check the log of my CHAR GRIFFITH IN THE ALCKY TOURNEY AND ASK THE GMS WHO HOSTED IT IF I WAS IN IT AND WATCH THE PLAY BACK OF MY DUELING.....

nice try tho

Afk macroing is leagl.. afk farming is not... That special someone who gave us the information is Phoenix (not a staff member) and you will never see IP afk farming because we are not stupid unlike a certain guild on the server. There was a time when I used to afk time GWs and I had a character deleted. Never been jailed for any other reason before or since. I'm willing to bet you have a record a mile long. Basically all I see is Freud having a field day with the amount of self projection coming from you.

#1 rule of internet games: If someone has more than you, or is better than you in anyway... THEY CHEATED!!

Get over yourself kid, you got busted end of story.

White Lotus

Sorceror
The lands of Sosaria were in disarray...The evil Holy empire had once again crushed the hopes and dreams of the citizens. The people were desperate. Smear campaigns from the usual suspects were not effective. The people were in need of a campaign to rise up and unite the citizens and slay the evil Ghost. The years of power had changed him from a Saint who saved the noobs and lead them to salvation into a tyrant who used all means to destroy his foes. His insatiable thirst for blood and pixels could not be quenched by the blood of the weak and he continued to seak out someone with enough power to slay him and remove him from the lands of Sosaria restoring peace. Even the UO Gods had intervened and the UO Heavens were in an uproar due to the taboo of Gods interfering with mankind being broken time and time again. Now the lands await the mysterious disappearance of the creator to pass judgement on the evil Ghost and the Gods who had interfered with him.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
The lands of Sosaria were in disarray...The evil Holy empire had once again crushed the hopes and dreams of the citizens. The people were desperate. Smear campaigns from the usual suspects were not effective. The people were in need of a campaign to rise up and unite the citizens and slay the evil Ghost. The years of power had changed him from a Saint who saved the noobs and lead them to salvation into a tyrant who used all means to destroy his foes. His insatiable thirst for blood and pixels could not be quenched by the blood of the weak and he continued to seak out someone with enough power to slay him and remove him from the lands of Sosaria restoring peace. Even the UO Gods had intervened and the UO Heavens were in an uproar due to the taboo of Gods interfering with mankind being broken time and time again. Now the lands await the mysterious disappearance of the creator to pass judgement on the evil Ghost and the Gods who had interfered with him.

This is the saddest thing I've ever read on these forums. I feel so sorry for your tortured soul. I can't even imagine the nightmare of seeing life through such a selfish and desperate perspective. If the truth is a smear campaign, then I fear for your sanity. The few members I respect, you know exactly whom you are, would go down as legends if they made their own name. They do not share these values, yet their voices are muted by false sense of belonging.

Such a tragedy when the weak lead the meek.

I pity you, Ghost.

Hey, at least there's not anymore threads about lich lords who have the body value of wolves, or blessed/vanq/supreme katanas with 92,000+ DP charges.

White Lotus

Sorceror
To smoke uog: yea man shini promised me id be invited to his get together next halloween

hey thx for your concern pepsi means alot to me :D....really tho seriously...that was a really good post....you gotta step your troll game back up man your slipping i feed you gold and thats your responce i am disappointed...i expected a knock of version of my post or something but instead i get some terrible attempt at pity? cmon man

amtothepm

Knight
This is the saddest thing I've ever read on these forums. I feel so sorry for your tortured soul. I can't even imagine the nightmare of seeing life through such a selfish and desperate perspective. If the truth is a smear campaign, then I fear for your sanity. The few members I respect, you know exactly whom you are, would go down as legends if they made their own name. They do not share these values, yet their voices are muted by false sense of belonging.

Such a tragedy when the weak lead the meek.

I pity you, Ghost.
very strange character this WhiteLotus is

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
Wow! I'm spent :p I enjoyed some of the deleted posts best. Oh, also, shini's sigs....I dunno, I guess I pretty much think I never want to try and create one again, as his are almost too fucking boss.