UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Useless GMs

So riddle me this.. Why is when someone is breaking the rules GMs refuse to listen. I tried to get a hold of Picard for about 30 minutes to tell him about some ass hat whose actually farming Halloweengifts with like 12 accounts. What does he do? Ignore me.

Yet about an hour prior Chubbs pulled my character aside and yelled at me saying I was farming resouces cause I was to close to the Inn.

Is it just me or are the GMs that useless they wont do their job because they rather run in circles and spam cake summons or run events that only about 10-12 people actually show up to?

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
hey .. I only come to pages. im sorry if u felt singled out. but im sure I did nothing but give a warning.. also the only person that calls me worthless is my girlfriend ! ur not allowed. im sure if I caught u dong it afk you would be in jail and everything you have gained from gathering resources afk and everything u used / runebooks or what not i woudla taken away from u.. you can stop pointing fingers now.. it will just lead to trouble later.
im sick of the bullshit crybaby 11 year old girl drama you guys bring, jesus .

now if I did jail u n take ur stuff ..you deserved it. sorry you are a dirty cheater

This post reminds me of being pulled over by a power hungry self entitled police officer. Then another unit arrives and gives him a "high five". Looks as if the employment requirements have not just been lowered but removed all together.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
now if I did jail u n take ur stuff ..you deserved it. sorry you are a dirty cheater

I have 4 main accounts whose gifts I used (+I got one for mcbifferson day of halloween fearing he'd miss out), and couple more legit accounts from the 3k+ event back in 2006, am I allowed to get gifts off of those? I interpreted the rules as no, but I see people selling 5+ of each thing often. Just wondering eh. I already bathed in the gravy of selling my monk robe to a trammy for 35m the day of, so I'm moreso just curious.

thanks chubbs

stay fat

Uomvp

Knight
People were non stop farming from day 1 just like every other year. On Halloween I was just watching people at the inns signing in and out of accounts. The robes and polar bear masks should have been the hardest ones to get. First few hours of Halloween there were maybe 10 then 24 hours later 50. If you want to cheat and break the rules than accept the consequences.

hey .. I only come to pages. im sorry if u felt singled out. but im sure I did nothing but give a warning.. also the only person that calls me worthless is my girlfriend ! ur not allowed. im sure if I caught u dong it afk you would be in jail and everything you have gained from gathering resources afk and everything u used / runebooks or what not i woudla taken away from u.. you can stop pointing fingers now.. it will just lead to trouble later.
im sick of the bullshit crybaby 11 year old girl drama you guys bring, jesus .

Alright chubby, I wasnt meaning to point fingers saying you were a dick and singled me out. I was pointing more towards the fact how useless Picard was when the fact that someone was trying to get ahold of him and he was to busy running in circles at a event. Also I was pointing out the fact that someone was farming RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and you decided to pick me as the guy continues to farm. It shows you guys are blind, and corrupted as hell.

But hey your economy on the server. Trying to do the right thing. Apparently that means nothing here.

TheHawks

Sorceror
I've watched one of the gms in this thread openly threaten a player that was town killing. I personally think town killing ruins the shard, but it is legal. The gm said he would find this players house and anything "nice" he had inside. He said he would find out who the players alts were and his friends and kill them an "make their life hell". He also mistook me for a town killer when I dungeon trapped the ghost of one with a gate. He then proceeded to threaten me with all that same crap. I almost couldn't defend myself because he didn't seem to understand what I was saying to him. I was pretty steamed about it. This prolly isn't the proper channel to complain about this sorta thing, but whatever. Maybe some public shaming is in order.
I hope I don't get any items taken from me for speaking up. If that happens though, so be it. I've done nothing but give back to the community by helping new players since I was able to in game. I hope that people that are gms realize that attacking established players using gm powers is just as hurtful to the player base as retards killing people at brit bank. I'm prolly just naive though.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
How does a boycott of the donation store sound to everyone? Think that might get someone to give a shit?

Personally I've had good interactions with the staff, and Chubbs in particular, but this needs attention. These claim are happening too frequently for it to be just for attention. I understand this is a game, and it's a free server, but hosting a community comes with responsibility. Step up or hand over the reigns.

Am glad am on demise :)

shit happens i guess, corruption is everywhere , ingame as reallife , :)

gamemasters doing this for free , so somehow ppl should be happy they even do crap as they are not pay'd for it

the bad part is that some got no respect towards players ( and gm's ) , and abuse powers.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
lack of respect toward the staff, look at when countessa and mark left, people spoke openly how much they disliked them. we seem to remember recent tragedy more than a storied history of success.

mother fuckers are trying, enough with the hate toward staff, most of these same niggas were the ones telling Ryan to get new staff. most of these people are crying over items lost, which can be deleted at anytime without warning. That goes for donation items too, because it's a fucking D-O-N-A-T-I-O-N not a fucking store, you aren't promised the item you are given has use forever, you're promised its use when redeemed. also remember, when you donate you are donating to support the shard, not to receive an item for personal gain, what a selfish perspective you fucking assholes.

Uomvp

Knight
I'm not sure what is this post or yesterdays post is going to accomplish. Do you want hybrid to just close or something? You're never happy and you bitch and moan non stop when you don't like something or find that w/e happened is unfair and shouldn't apply to you
Ghost I watched your video objectively. It didn't matter if I liked you or didn't. I just wanted to see what is going on.
Start from the beginning of it:
1. No where in the video does it show that Gm Todd spawned any dragons on anyone or was in the picture. Dragons are used at idocs non stop so maybe he had it on all guard and used help stuck which leaves the dragon at the house.
2. The claim/ accusation was that he stole your robe and emptied your bank. The video only showed you and your guildie non stop talking shit and demanding your items. You didn't even say "bank" and show in the video that it was empty. *Hypothetically* you could have just handed it to a guildie and made the same accusation ( not at all saying this is what happened but there is 2 sides to a coin). The video also did not show any before shots of you having the robe and a fast shot of you losing the robe which would be 100% proof.
-The pumpkin thing idk lol but folken did sell a pumpkin to Tor for 15mil and a week later pumpkins for everyone (looks like that was just a mess of a situation).
Blowing up Ryan in IRC when he just got out of the hospital isn't going to do anything. I would assume he has higher priorities like his health.

All the evidence is circumstantial at best. Why wouldn't he just leave if your starting to gang up on him talking smack. Having 50 of your own guild mates say that they witnessed it is really irrelevant (yes you said you had 50 witnesses). Of course loyal guildies will defend there in this case guild master.
I'm not making any digs at you personally. I'm Talking 100% about the video that you posted and NO i'm not friends with Gm Todd.

Back to the topic. Suzy clearly said if they catch you doing shit they are going to take your stuff. How far that applies I would believe that's in the judgment of the gm who witnessed it and he would determine the severity of the punishment.
Everyone needs to remember that this is just a game that we play for free. You have the option to donate if you would like but none of the gm's or counselors get paid. They are giving there own free time to help out and have some fun. If there is some real shady shit going down when Ryan and Francis return i'm sure it will be handled but until then everyone needs to chill out. Don't try to get someone fired because you don't like them and want yourself or a friend to become a staff member.

Troll away. I will not be checking this post so if you're looking to get into an argument have fun talking amongst yourself.

Can only agree with you Uomvp .

Enjoy the game , how unfair it might be for some ppl , Its free, just pixels, no fuss about it ,

And please Stop complaining ! Can't do right for everyone , live with it !

*Note for hybrid players : DO NOT COME TO DEMISE* +_°

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I'm not sure what is this post or yesterdays post is going to accomplish. Do you want hybrid to just close or something? You're never happy and you bitch and moan non stop when you don't like something or find that w/e happened is unfair and shouldn't apply to you
Ghost I watched your video objectively. It didn't matter if I liked you or didn't. I just wanted to see what is going on.
Start from the beginning of it:
1. No where in the video does it show that Gm Todd spawned any dragons on anyone or was in the picture. Dragons are used at idocs non stop so maybe he had it on all guard and used help stuck which leaves the dragon at the house.
2. The claim/ accusation was that he stole your robe and emptied your bank. The video only showed you and your guildie non stop talking shit and demanding your items. You didn't even say "bank" and show in the video that it was empty. *Hypothetically* you could have just handed it to a guildie and made the same accusation ( not at all saying this is what happened but there is 2 sides to a coin). The video also did not show any before shots of you having the robe and a fast shot of you losing the robe which would be 100% proof.
-The pumpkin thing idk lol but folken did sell a pumpkin to Tor for 15mil and a week later pumpkins for everyone (looks like that was just a mess of a situation).
Blowing up Ryan in IRC when he just got out of the hospital isn't going to do anything. I would assume he has higher priorities like his health.

All the evidence is circumstantial at best. Why wouldn't he just leave if your starting to gang up on him talking smack. Having 50 of your own guild mates say that they witnessed it is really irrelevant (yes you said you had 50 witnesses). Of course loyal guildies will defend there in this case guild master.
I'm not making any digs at you personally. I'm Talking 100% about the video that you posted and NO i'm not friends with Gm Todd.

Back to the topic. Suzy clearly said if they catch you doing shit they are going to take your stuff. How far that applies I would believe that's in the judgment of the gm who witnessed it and he would determine the severity of the punishment.
Everyone needs to remember that this is just a game that we play for free. You have the option to donate if you would like but none of the gm's or counselors get paid. They are giving there own free time to help out and have some fun. If there is some real shady shit going down when Ryan and Francis return i'm sure it will be handled but until then everyone needs to chill out. Don't try to get someone fired because you don't like them and want yourself or a friend to become a staff member.

Troll away. I will not be checking this post so if you're looking to get into an argument have fun talking amongst yourself.

Do you believe even half the shit that you say???? Really.........

I would love to take a poll and see how many people think that GM is corrupt or not. I watched that video and in all the years I have played "UO" - since 1999.... that is by far the most corrupt GM I have ever seen. I will give you the benefit of the doubt - maybe your a newb who recently started playing "UO" in the last 2 years or so - so you have no idea what a corrupt GM looks like or not.

Am glad am on demise :)

shit happens i guess, corruption is everywhere , ingame as reallife , :)

gamemasters doing this for free , so somehow ppl should be happy they even do crap as they are not pay'd for it

the bad part is that some got no respect towards players ( and gm's ) , and abuse powers.

Can only agree with you Uomvp .

Enjoy the game , how unfair it might be for some ppl , Its free, just pixels, no fuss about it ,

And please Stop complaining ! Can't do right for everyone , live with it !

*Note for hybrid players : DO NOT COME TO DEMISE* +_°

You as well as a lot of others are totally missing the point. Yeah this shard lacks a lot of senior staff to oversee new staff... but regardless - Hybrid would be better off with 1 non-corrupt GM versus 2 corrupt GM's for example. Just because the GMs are not paid - does not mean they should fuck sh*t up and abuse their powers "just because they can and are not paid for the job they do".