UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Useless GMs

hey .. I only come to pages. im sorry if u felt singled out. but im sure I did nothing but give a warning.. also the only person that calls me worthless is my girlfriend ! ur not allowed. im sure if I caught u dong it afk you would be in jail and everything you have gained from gathering resources afk and everything u used / runebooks or what not i woudla taken away from u.. you can stop pointing fingers now.. it will just lead to trouble later.
im sick of the bullshit crybaby 11 year old girl drama you guys bring, jesus .

now if I did jail u n take ur stuff ..you deserved it. sorry you are a dirty cheater

Is this post real lol? How the mighty Hybrid has fallen. If this is the best Hybrid could find when recruiting staff, then it is a sad day indeed.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I may have been the #1 trolled player by staff back in the day. Dragon spawns in houses were a normal occurrence for me. GM's hopping on my mount when I was running from a fight. Losing one of a kind items when I brought them to the bank. Too much to count. Honestly that shit made me rage in the moment but gave me laughs for ages. I still love the staff here, most of what they do is technically within their guidelines. Personally I'd mute the players in game/IRC who were harassing the staff. I'd also ban the guy who posted the video for 2 days for conduct detrimental to the shard. There are channels to get these things resolved. You're an adult, a self proclaimed leader. Set an example of maturity and patience for your guild to follow. A leader just leads, he doesn't waste time calling himself a leader.

BUT WE DIGRESS

Also anyone partake in the events yesterday, Monday 11/4?

3 team CTF with about 20-30 participants, majority younger looking players. It was a blast!

2 team FFA with at least 10 teams, many established players.

Blowing up Ryan in IRC when he just got out of the hospital isn't going to do anything. I would assume he has higher priorities like his health.

Best wishes to Ryan.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
You should be banned for going full retard. In the quote where did I say I was a gm lol? Please ncd to dumb ass santa.

Your name is too close to the GMs name..Todd.. - so i figured it was you cause "GM Todd" does not post here and your forum account was just created...so i will just call it a case of "mistaken identity" .. which has happened with ghost :rolleyes:

I forgot to keep in mind though "GM Todd" does not post here because he is always on his other forum account name... *cough*
Silly is just trolling non stop and repeating himself. He does this quite often. :)

I will reiterate at THE End OF THE DAY Ryan and Gm Francis will handle it. Making more posts explaining how unprofessional and skewed the gm is/was doesn't make a difference. I'm sure if you were a gm Silly half the server would be gone because you're so honest and professional right? Stop posting Silly you sound like a moron.

Wow forgot to keep my word about not looking at this post anymore. Guess i'll try harder this time just funny watching a child troll me :)

I wll try this again. Pay close attention Silly so I don't have to say it again.
GOOD LUCK Ghost. I hope this gets resolved and everything goes back to being somewhat peaceful on hybrid.

Yeah because its so unfortunate to see Hybrid like this. I aint here to bash Hybrid - I loved this shard more than you probablly realize.. but being an 8 year frusterated vet player of this shard and seeing where its been heading - i didnt want to - but i took my whole guild 'elsewhere' and i now have nearly 200 names on my roster 'else where'. I still have a little hope though that Hybrid can do better in the future and if that happened maybe i will bring my guild back to hybrid.

I was never a part of staff here - but if that had ever happened - i wouldnt be abusing my powers like Todd was for example. I forgive you btw for not being able to understand that he was abusing his powers.

I as well as others that i know.. dont know if there is any truth to Ryan being in the hospital personally. I know his kid was sick. If Ryan is in the hospital than i hope he gets well soon.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Dude if u supposedly care about this shard. You would of quit a long time ago, u know if u love something let it go. Honestly u and ur guild ruined this shard for any newbie solo idocing or trying to come up by himself. Thats how I started and made a foundation just like probly 80% of the people on here. So its sad to see the people who ruined the shard leave but, we took a pic for a going away gift- Love UOGAMERS.holynoobs.jpg

If I were a gm I would of banned drunkennewbie. This is a pvp server who cares if they are farming michael myers knives. Go get some regs and pots and field you vagasoures rex and quit whining about halloween costumes tehe

Anenigma

Sorceror
How does a boycott of the donation store sound to everyone? Think that might get someone to give a shit?

Personally I've had good interactions with the staff, and Chubbs in particular, but this needs attention. These claim are happening too frequently for it to be just for attention. I understand this is a game, and it's a free server, but hosting a community comes with responsibility. Step up or hand over the reigns.
why I left...and took my donations elsewhere

Divide By Zero

Traveler
I would like to point out that I apologized for that comment based on the news that Ryan was ill. Regardless if it was him, his kid, a family member, or even a close friend. I had no idea, not that it's any of our business, any kind of update would be nice.

Were you able to comprehend what was going on in the video when you were watching it..........?

- The GM took his robe - when ghost was standing in the event holding area
- The GM gave the robe - to someone else IN TOWN - and then came back to the event holding area and told ghost "I just assumed your all the same"
UNLESS THAT GM HAS THE MIND CAPACITY OF A 5 YEAR OLD - HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

- The GM says who else would have named themselves ghost? ANYONE can make a char named ghost. This shard was set up so that an infinite amount of characters can make the same in-game name...

If the GM did unintentionally give it to someone else "by accident" - he should have gotten it back but he didn't want to.

- Then he asked ghost if he knows him. What the hell does that have to do with the false issue of "mistaken identity".

- Then the GM asked whats unfair?
REALLYYY??????????????????

- Then he said "its in the rules"
WHAT THE FCUK??? In the rules - GMs are allowed to take peoples items and give them to "someone else" and play it off as they "thought" it was his alt char. YEAH OK BUDDY.

- Now we get off track here. The GM then changes the conversation to "staff handouts can be taken at any time". Originally the item was taken and given to someone else - with the GM having assumed it was ghosts alt. Now the GM is saying handouts can be taken at any time".
WHAT IS IT?? Was the item taken because it was a "handout" that can be taken at any time, or was it taken and given to someone else in "mistaken identity"?

If this was taken "bc its in the rules" and "handouts are subjected to being taken back by GMs at any given time"... see below Per Grevlok...

Staff Given Items
Just a reminder that staff given items (Fuck Trammy, Fallon cloth, Lag Sucks etc) can be wiped at any time. If you choose to buy any of these know that it may be erased and you will NOT get a refund or any kind of compensation.

If an item is to be deleted/wiped... ALL of them would be - not just 1. Ghost was singled out - I bet everyones was not taken, only his.

If the item was taken because it had an "offensive name" - the GM should have stated that - but he didn't.

NOW - the gm changes his story again and says he took it because "you were making fun of a religious figure".
- um... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

As of now - this GM changed his story 3 times as to why he took his shit.
1 - He thought the "ghost in town" was him - when in fact ghost was at the holding area the whole time when it was taken originally.
2- Because its "in the rules"
3- because he was making fun of a religious figure

Then ghost says to get it back and the GM says I don't have it. So - was it taken and given to someone else by accident? was that taken because "its just in the rules"... or was it taken because the robe name was possibly making fun of a religious figure? The GM was all over the place with why he took it.

If any "normal" person watched that video - they will agree that the GM was trolling ghost, being very unprofessional and was abusing his powers.

In regard to his bank .... I bet his bank was looted. Ghost has millz... he doesn't need to "scam the staff" to get millz. And seeing how corrupt that GM is - I bet he did take his l00t in his bank.

If anyone such as you uomvp are too stupid to comprehend what happened and you don't think that GM is corrupt - then not only should that GM should be banned for abusing his powers on his GM account... you should be banned for being "too dumb to play UO".

i like your interpretation of how things went down. its really amusing. most of its right except all of the ending. i never actually gave his robe to anyone else. i had his client info on my screen to return to the very same player it was borrowed from. ghost got his item back it was not taken permanently. and yes i was the one to return it a few minutes after that whole conversation ended.

the 2nd incident was ghost afk farming the trick or treat items. he was clearly afk as i showed to him and repeatedly tried to get his attention and asked him to respond 3 different times in about 2-3 minutes while his afk macro continued to recall from town to town. i finally jailed him. his macro continued for several minutes and finally stopped about 4-5 minutes later. i took only halloween items from his bank as they were the only thing in his bank. he was using a character who had nothing to lose becuase he knew he was breaking the rules.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Yeah so get off staff's back about being unfair and bitching about how breaking the shard rules resulted in removal of illegally farmed items.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
i like your interpretation of how things went down. its really amusing. most of its right except all of the ending. i never actually gave his robe to anyone else. i had his client info on my screen to return to the very same player it was borrowed from. ghost got his item back it was not taken permanently. and yes i was the one to return it a few minutes after that whole conversation ended.

Do you or do you not think that you trolled him that whole time :rolleyes:

hey .. I only come to pages. im sorry if u felt singled out. but im sure I did nothing but give a warning.. also the only person that calls me worthless is my girlfriend ! ur not allowed. im sure if I caught u dong it afk you would be in jail and everything you have gained from gathering resources afk and everything u used / runebooks or what not i woudla taken away from u.. you can stop pointing fingers now.. it will just lead to trouble later.
im sick of the bullshit crybaby 11 year old girl drama you guys bring, jesus .

now if I did jail u n take ur stuff ..you deserved it. sorry you are a dirty cheater

Just the kind of response I was expecting.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Oh wait wait... I found another one!

Resources
  • It is against the rules to gather resources with an automated process while you are away from your computer. This includes, cotton, ingots, or any other spawned item. It also includes automated purchase of items such as reagents. You can use macros for these functions, but you must be attending them. Failure to respond to a staff member while carrying out these functions will result in penalty.
Now please STFU!!!!!

Takeover

Sorceror

the 2nd incident was ghost afk farming the trick or treat items. he was clearly afk as i showed to him and repeatedly tried to get his attention and asked him to respond 3 different times in about 2-3 minutes while his afk macro continued to recall from town to town. i finally jailed him. his macro continued for several minutes and finally stopped about 4-5 minutes later. i took only halloween items from his bank as they were the only thing in his bank. he was using a character who had nothing to lose becuase he knew he was breaking the rules.

Shit, your back GMing now?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Shit, your back GMing now?

Yeah that's what I said :rolleyes:

I remember reading somewhere on the forums that "all" of the banned accounts had their bans lifted ... even Whitsunday is back too :rolleyes:

Because of ----^ "GM Todd" ... was able to log back onto his staff account. I think instead of lifting the bans on all of the banned accounts ... they should have been reviewed 1 by 1 to of seen why they were banned in the first place... if it was not a serious issue - then lift the ban.