UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Useless GMs

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I'm not sure what is this post or yesterdays post is going to accomplish. Do you want hybrid to just close or something? You're never happy and you bitch and moan non stop when you don't like something or find that w/e happened is unfair and shouldn't apply to you
Ghost I watched your video objectively. It didn't matter if I liked you or didn't. I just wanted to see what is going on.
Start from the beginning of it:
1. No where in the video does it show that Gm Todd spawned any dragons on anyone or was in the picture. Dragons are used at idocs non stop so maybe he had it on all guard and used help stuck which leaves the dragon at the house.
2. The claim/ accusation was that he stole your robe and emptied your bank. The video only showed you and your guildie non stop talking shit and demanding your items. You didn't even say "bank" and show in the video that it was empty. *Hypothetically* you could have just handed it to a guildie and made the same accusation ( not at all saying this is what happened but there is 2 sides to a coin). The video also did not show any before shots of you having the robe and a fast shot of you losing the robe which would be 100% proof.
-The pumpkin thing idk lol but folken did sell a pumpkin to Tor for 15mil and a week later pumpkins for everyone (looks like that was just a mess of a situation).
Blowing up Ryan in IRC when he just got out of the hospital isn't going to do anything. I would assume he has higher priorities like his health.

All the evidence is circumstantial at best. Why wouldn't he just leave if your starting to gang up on him talking smack. Having 50 of your own guild mates say that they witnessed it is really irrelevant (yes you said you had 50 witnesses). Of course loyal guildies will defend there in this case guild master.
I'm not making any digs at you personally. I'm Talking 100% about the video that you posted and NO i'm not friends with Gm Todd.

Back to the topic. Suzy clearly said if they catch you doing shit they are going to take your stuff. How far that applies I would believe that's in the judgment of the gm who witnessed it and he would determine the severity of the punishment.
Everyone needs to remember that this is just a game that we play for free. You have the option to donate if you would like but none of the gm's or counselors get paid. They are giving there own free time to help out and have some fun. If there is some real shady shit going down when Ryan and Francis return i'm sure it will be handled but until then everyone needs to chill out. Don't try to get someone fired because you don't like them and want yourself or a friend to become a staff member.

Troll away. I will not be checking this post so if you're looking to get into an argument have fun talking amongst yourself.

you can write a big long novel dan but people just don't get fired for no reason now do they.

the issue in the summer involved GM TODD, GHOST, and REMINGTON. GM TODD was fired, ghost and remington are still here...seems pretty straight forward and non "circumstantial" to me...

if you got a beef with someone and you don't like them keep your issues on the battle field or at the idocs. don't be bitter and troll someone on your gm account and take their clothing and vanish for 20 mins.

not only is it crossing the line its completely unprofessional.

JUST a little clarification.

so fast forward from the summer to this weekend...

you have a "player" that was told that a certain person was "fired" and the situation was "dealt with".

that same player then finds out that that GM that he was told was "fired" is actually still here but under a different name and hes the one that's just jailed you and deleted your bank. would you not be enraged as well? who has the credibility issue here at this point, the player? or the person that was fired*?

if your going to comment on something, please for the love of god know just know what the fuck your talking about first.

White Lotus

Sorceror
its whatever man at this point i dont even care anymore...im just getting creeped out at sheeps obsession with me

and dan we have had our differences you cant think what you want and try to turn this shit on my like every other thing but you already know i dont have anything against you or care either way what you think the proof is there...im not bitching just trying to be able to play the game like anyone else....what if a gm i know who hates you came and took your kasa and by the time you knew what was happening you only had enough time to turn on you hypercam to catch the conversation? do you think id try to make your proof and situation look like shit or do you think id mind my own bisness....

toddy2

Page
I saw the incident last night with gm chubbs slaying the tkers. Good on him u fags need to learn to pvp and try fight ppl not afk at the bank. U wanna grief others well ur gonna get it in return.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I saw the incident last night with gm chubbs slaying the tkers. Good on him u fags need to learn to pvp and try fight ppl not afk at the bank. U wanna grief others well ur gonna get it in return.

town killing is "100% LEGAL" on hybrid. in fact ryan himself allowed reds back in towns with an update a couple months ago.

i don't like town killing myself but again, if your going to comment know wtf your talking about before sounding like a moron

toddy2

Page
When did I say it was illegal? About time a GM has done something about. I couldnt give a fuck what he did is illegal. Its a video game get over it. Go outside and breath some fresh air.

When did I say it was illegal? About time a GM has done something about. I couldnt give a fuck what he did is illegal. Its a video game get over it. Go outside and breath some fresh air.

The only incident i am refering to the GM did nothing but twiddle his thumbs. IDC if they are free do your job or dont do it at all dont be a GM and do nothing.

toronto_matt

Sorceror

go outside and get some air? you projecting bro?

and its rich that im the one posting my thoughts and opinions on my actual main forum account, everyone knows who i am, they can agree or disagree. im not hiding behind some account i made a few minutes ago with 2 posts.

and your post and youre reply make no sense at all, because if something is "LEGAL" why would a "GM" need to "do something about it" do you even knw what your saying? or are you that confused with yourself and the argument your trying to make?

and its rich that im the one posting my thoughts and opinions on my actual main forum account, everyone knows who i am, they can agree or disagree. im not hiding behind some account i made a few minutes ago with 2 posts.

and your post and youre reply make no sense at all, because if something is "LEGAL" why would a "GM" need to "do something about it" do you even knw what your saying? or are you that confused with yourself and the argument your trying to make?

Probably cause he was the guy who was farming accounts

toddy2

Page

My original forum account was banned by tessa. So I only made a new account last week. My chars are jethro, toddy, delinquent. Im not hiding anything. gm chubbs probably did something about it because his sick of douches tking. My argument is that got what they deserve regardless if its legal or illegal.

Uomvp

Knight
Ghost man I clearly stated that my comments weren't a personal attack against you. I have no personal issue with you nor anyone else in this game.
Jim we go by the information that is posted and the video that was posted. If there is outside information that no one is saying then the assumption has to be made that it is what it is based on the information given. I will say again my post was 100% about the video and the statements nothing else. I personally don't think coming on the forums and making a post like would accomplish anything especially if there is a past between people.

I'm sure that Ryan and/or Gm. Francis will resolve the situation when they can. Everyone needs to chill in the mean time because it's just brining more and more negative posts to the forums.

When I knew ghosts years ago. He did have a winter hue robe (don't remember the hue) that did say Jesus Christ's robe.

G/l with the whole situation. I'm sure i'll read about how it turned out sometime in the future.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Ghost man I clearly stated that my comments weren't a personal attack against you. I have no personal issue with you nor anyone else in this game.
Jim we go by the information that is posted and the video that was posted. If there is outside information that no one is saying then the assumption has to be made that it is what it is based on the information given. I will say again my post was 100% about the video and the statements nothing else. I personally don't think coming on the forums and making a post like would accomplish anything especially if there is a past between people.

I'm sure that Ryan and/or Gm. Francis will resolve the situation when they can. Everyone needs to chill in the mean time because it's just brining more and more negative posts to the forums.

When I knew ghosts years ago. He did have a winter hue robe (don't remember the hue) that did say Jesus Christ's robe.

G/l with the whole situation. I'm sure i'll read about how it turned out sometime in the future.

Were you able to comprehend what was going on in the video when you were watching it..........?

- The GM took his robe - when ghost was standing in the event holding area
- The GM gave the robe - to someone else IN TOWN - and then came back to the event holding area and told ghost "I just assumed your all the same"
UNLESS THAT GM HAS THE MIND CAPACITY OF A 5 YEAR OLD - HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

- The GM says who else would have named themselves ghost? ANYONE can make a char named ghost. This shard was set up so that an infinite amount of characters can make the same in-game name...

If the GM did unintentionally give it to someone else "by accident" - he should have gotten it back but he didn't want to.

- Then he asked ghost if he knows him. What the hell does that have to do with the false issue of "mistaken identity".

- Then the GM asked whats unfair?
REALLYYY??????????????????

- Then he said "its in the rules"
WHAT THE FCUK??? In the rules - GMs are allowed to take peoples items and give them to "someone else" and play it off as they "thought" it was his alt char. YEAH OK BUDDY.

- Now we get off track here. The GM then changes the conversation to "staff handouts can be taken at any time". Originally the item was taken and given to someone else - with the GM having assumed it was ghosts alt. Now the GM is saying handouts can be taken at any time".
WHAT IS IT?? Was the item taken because it was a "handout" that can be taken at any time, or was it taken and given to someone else in "mistaken identity"?

If this was taken "bc its in the rules" and "handouts are subjected to being taken back by GMs at any given time"... see below Per Grevlok...

Staff Given Items
Just a reminder that staff given items (Fuck Trammy, Fallon cloth, Lag Sucks etc) can be wiped at any time. If you choose to buy any of these know that it may be erased and you will NOT get a refund or any kind of compensation.

If an item is to be deleted/wiped... ALL of them would be - not just 1. Ghost was singled out - I bet everyones was not taken, only his.

If the item was taken because it had an "offensive name" - the GM should have stated that - but he didn't.

NOW - the gm changes his story again and says he took it because "you were making fun of a religious figure".
- um... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

As of now - this GM changed his story 3 times as to why he took his shit.
1 - He thought the "ghost in town" was him - when in fact ghost was at the holding area the whole time when it was taken originally.
2- Because its "in the rules"
3- because he was making fun of a religious figure

Then ghost says to get it back and the GM says I don't have it. So - was it taken and given to someone else by accident? was that taken because "its just in the rules"... or was it taken because the robe name was possibly making fun of a religious figure? The GM was all over the place with why he took it.

If any "normal" person watched that video - they will agree that the GM was trolling ghost, being very unprofessional and was abusing his powers.

In regard to his bank .... I bet his bank was looted. Ghost has millz... he doesn't need to "scam the staff" to get millz. And seeing how corrupt that GM is - I bet he did take his l00t in his bank.

If anyone such as you uomvp are too stupid to comprehend what happened and you don't think that GM is corrupt - then not only should that GM should be banned for abusing his powers on his GM account... you should be banned for being "too dumb to play UO".

Uomvp

Knight
Silly is just trolling non stop and repeating himself. He does this quite often. :)

I will reiterate at THE End OF THE DAY Ryan and Gm Francis will handle it. Making more posts explaining how unprofessional and skewed the gm is/was doesn't make a difference. I'm sure if you were a gm Silly half the server would be gone because you're so honest and professional right? Stop posting Silly you sound like a moron.

Wow forgot to keep my word about not looking at this post anymore. Guess i'll try harder this time just funny watching a child troll me :)

I wll try this again. Pay close attention Silly so I don't have to say it again.
GOOD LUCK Ghost. I hope this gets resolved and everything goes back to being somewhat peaceful on hybrid.