UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 7/25/2009

Re: Updates - 7/25/2009

Doctor Jones;1932276 said:
that and the fact that you've got 15 desperate blues + another 10 WKD on your ass when you pass only remotely close to del pond...

As if any red or blue can whine about being ganked around del pond or Brit GY for that matter. That's like a True Brit crying about being outnumbered every time he is in shadowlords strong hold.

1) Been here over 5 years been pking here since 04' Love the AOE Change.

2) Why did we make craftable armor as good as guarding magic leather armor? Magic items should give you a better bonus then crafted stuff? Why even wear magic leather armor anymore? I thknk you should have gone the other way making magic leather better then it was and craftable not as good?

How easy is it to make perfect leather armor, it's simple, anyone can do it. Not everyone can wear good magic leather armor when they pvp and it's hard to get?

3) Make purple pots a 10 second timer. Anyone that know how to drop a good stun can kill anyone one v one with 1 purple pot tossed in. Especially if you land a second stun after the first.

4) Anyone crying about random blues hiding in house and showing up in town should just go fight in the dungeons again where the real pvpers play instead of the faction one trick pony's play.

5) Hey WKD, tell me how my ass tastes faggots!

6) Whiteshedevil again is the best pvper on the shard, see you soon girls.

Revelations;1932296 said:
1) Been here over 5 years been pking here since 04' Love the AOE Change.

2) Why did we make craftable armor as good as guarding magic leather armor? Magic items should give you a better bonus then crafted stuff? Why even wear magic leather armor anymore? I thknk you should have gone the other way making magic leather better then it was and craftable not as good?

How easy is it to make perfect leather armor, it's simple, anyone can do it. Not everyone can wear good magic leather armor when they pvp and it's hard to get?

3) Make purple pots a 10 second timer. Anyone that know how to drop a good stun can kill anyone one v one with 1 purple pot tossed in. Especially if you land a second stun after the first.

4) Anyone crying about random blues hiding in house and showing up in town should just go fight in the dungeons again where the real pvpers play instead of the faction one trick pony's play.

5) Hey WKD, tell me how my ass tastes faggots!

6) Whiteshedevil again is the best pvper on the shard, see you soon girls.

Even though your best pvp skill is hiding. You do get credit for being the last of the solo pk's on this shard.

But I do admire your tactic of.

*Send your first PK in there to die

**When they are looting that corpse and have spawn on them send your second PK in to hopefully kill them

***(If that fails) you send your third PK in to kill them while they are looting your second corpse (hopefully to heavy from loot to run away)

****(and if that fails) you send your blue in to bitch about being ganked!

katie

Sorceror

Whiteshedevil
What Legion stated I agree with. You give WKD some fun times and you make us pay to take out every one of your reds you keep sending in. It is a shame you then have to ruin your hard fought fun by showing up on your blue to whine, complain, bitch and cry, then you head over to the Hybrid forums to dish some more out. In real life you must be that whiny brat no one likes.
Oh and I should add you still OWE TESTAMENT millions. Maybe you should sell your castle and pay up on some of your debts? You are the only red I can remember who showed up on a blue to cry your heart out about losing your boat to WKD. Did you know you are allowed to own more than one? GEEEZ
Keep the welcome mat out in your castle as we will visit you soon and make you whine some more.

LeGiOn-hybrid;1932278 said:
As if any red or blue can whine about being ganked around del pond or Brit GY for that matter. That's like a True Brit crying about being outnumbered every time he is in shadowlords strong hold.

are you honestly saying that reds don't have it harder than blues?

i mean, let's put this into a context: A group of 3 reds running around t2a pking versus a group of 3 blues (e.g. wkd) running around t2a looking for a fight. who's likely going to have a harder time... do you honestly think this will remain an even 3v3? who's more likely to have more backup and call it in?

i find reds to be much more honorable and skilled pvpers than most blues. That's just my two cents.

Sean-B

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1932351 said:
Hmm. Kinda like my dick.

Are you implying your dick tastes like it came out of some dudes ass? That's probably something you shouldn't advertise on the internets. :)

WaRgAzM

Knight

Accually it is "the" place to advertise this kinda stuff. Also It wasn't implying a dick that came out of a guys ass. Just my dick in general. <3

Orthaux

Sorceror

The Monarch;1931141 said:
Dont fucking sit here and talk shit to me like you know whats up. i can almost guarentee you ive been here a lot longer than your ass. ok so the new changes allow "griefing" according to your logic since you can log on extra accounts while inside your house to turn attacking blues red. howabout instead of being retarded and going for it use tracking and detecting hidden genious? its not really griefing when theres an easy away around it and i dont even consider it since they are hiding in their own house against an opposing force. and in the real world people like saddam hussein built military bases under and around schools and heavily populated areas to get the exact same effect. so eat my nuts and go burn in trammel if u dont like it.

"eat my nuts and go burn in trammel if u dont like it"... Amen to that.

namlamina;1931161 said:
OMFG
you really just brought up Saddham Hussein and spelled his name wrong to defend a patch that allows griefers to prosper even more?! In the real world, that is called collateral damage, and the men and women killing the insurgents are hailed as heroes, which they are, and they are not tried for murder or put in jail for killing a few blues or some of Saddham's Bodyguard, followers, or family. If you are going to try to be smart and use a dead man as an excuse of how "logic" applies to a FANTASY game, then you do not deserve the effort of me typing this. My cousin received a bronze star in the ARMY Rangers in Iraq, I support our troops, so don't try using FALLACIES against me.
BEAT MY LOGIC NOW YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT JUST INFERRED THAT OUR SERVICEMEN ARE MURDERERS. YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR EVER MAKING THIS ILL-THOUGHT OUT COMPARISON OF SADDHAM HUSSEIN'S HUNTERS BEING MURDERERS, THEY ARE THE BACKBONE UPON WHICH OUR NATION IS BUILT. HOW DARE YOU BADMOUTH THE ARMED SERVICES WHO PROTECT YOUR LILY ASS.

Animalman.... You, sir, are an idiot. Way to take someone point and compleatly run in the opposite direction it was intended so you can try and further your pathetic point. Let's break this down to what it should be.

In the real world, the people fighting insurgents are hailed as heroes, because unlike the insurgents who hide behind the innocent, these brave people DO NOT partake in causing collateral damage. For you to allude that any military personal is a hero if they kill a school full of children to kill their target is not only ignorant and stupid but wrong.

His logic on using a dead man's tactic is a perfect example for this you idiot. Here, I'll try and spell this out as easily as possible so you might try and understand. Reds who hide in a house filled with hidden blues are the insurgents. His post is more or less saying that the military personal DO NOT do that, which is why the insurgents hide behind innocents to begin with, because they know it provides them with some form of protection. If anyone in the military was to throw a grenade into a school full of innocents to kill a criminal would be tried for murder you idiot. No one but YOU made even the slightest hint that they are murderers, because collateral damage is a PC term for unintended destruction and killing of innocent/unintended people/property.

And no one cares that you're the cousin of a real hero, if you want to talk about how great the hero's who are fighting oversea really are then do it correctly and honor them, not try to defend the fact you're too bloodthirsty in a game to think about that your actions might have consequences. Our troops are constantly wounded and killed because they're trying their hardest to prevent causing collateral damage. You frankly make me sick that you put a political spin on something as serious as military personal to a video game, or the fact you're trying to mooch off of your cousins honor.

MarcusO;1932041 said:
Yeah...the AOE change has just reverted us back to the ultra-low point of pvp on UOG, where reds had it all and blues were fodder.

Looking back I still think the worst change was when the guard zones were changed so reds could finish their kills in town (I think Bear got tired of me running into town one night). Nothing killed "Red vs Blue" pvp more than this change, because it stopped blues from attacking reds...period. If you attacked a red, he chased you into town with his butt-healing buddies and hounded you til you dropped.

How about if you choose to pvp at all, your red to everyone that pvps....way it should be. Fuck blues period...

ohhhh I only want to fight when the odds are in my favor....ummm....loookkkk atttt meeee....Im a Trammmiiieeee.

Blues make me laugh period.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Revelations;1932415 said:
How about if you choose to pvp at all, your red to everyone that pvps....way it should be. Fuck blues period...

ohhhh I only want to fight when the odds are in my favor....ummm....loookkkk atttt meeee....Im a Trammmiiieeee.

Blues make me laugh period.

I hate you but your a true red pk sir lol

and to all the blue punk bitch's who forgot how this game worked back in the day qq more you butt hurt little bitch's....

KhaoZ-hybrid;1932458 said:
I hate you but your a true red pk sir lol

and to all the blue punk bitch's who forgot how this game worked back in the day qq more you butt hurt little bitch's....

You mean how it worked back in the day when PK's had stat loss?? I mean u trammy reds couldn't handle it!!

this is what you're talking about, right?

creap

Sorceror

LeGiOn-hybrid;1932469 said:
You mean how it worked back in the day when PK's had stat loss?? I mean u trammy reds couldn't handle it!!

this is what you're talking about, right?

I dont understand why people want stat loss and bad effects for reds. If that was the case it would be even harder to find pvp than it already is. Yeah lets make it REALLY REALLY hard for pks so that we can all just be blue and sit in town together.

creap;1932569 said:
I dont understand why people want stat loss and bad effects for reds. If that was the case it would be even harder to find pvp than it already is. Yeah lets make it REALLY REALLY hard for pks so that we can all just be blue and sit in town together.

I don't want stat loss. But reds on this shard are always crying about *old school* *old school* crap and whining about trammy blues when they themselves are completely "trammified" and wouldn't accept any "old school" changes that would impact their play style.

Just making a point.

creap

Sorceror

To be totally honest I think we should all just be red crafters and just throw chairs at each other like in the real world.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1932365 said:
are you honestly saying that reds don't have it harder than blues?

i mean, let's put this into a context: A group of 3 reds running around t2a pking versus a group of 3 blues (e.g. wkd) running around t2a looking for a fight. who's likely going to have a harder time... do you honestly think this will remain an even 3v3? who's more likely to have more backup and call it in?

i find reds to be much more honorable and skilled pvpers than most blues. That's just my two cents.

This.

I can't stand people that only pvp on blues. Man up...

LeGiOn-hybrid;1932318 said:
Even though your best pvp skill is hiding. You do get credit for being the last of the solo pk's on this shard.

But I do admire your tactic of.

*Send your first PK in there to die

**When they are looting that corpse and have spawn on them send your second PK in to hopefully kill them

***(If that fails) you send your third PK in to kill them while they are looting your second corpse (hopefully to heavy from loot to run away)

****(and if that fails) you send your blue in to bitch about being ganked!

LMAO, aint that the truth.

Shedevils been licking my ass for 6 years.

Lachipoo

Wanderer

namlamina;1931164 said:
"You are a criminal and cannot escape so easily" I believe is what pops up in game. Otherwise the falsely "murdered" character can mount up, attack me again and die again, giving me more counts. Meet me on the field or in town, I'll ruin one of your toons just to show you how the griefers used to do it and will most likely do it again.

see i didn't know you cant ride/walk away when you have been reported for a murder, obviously recalling is the only way to leave a house your camping...

also

I dont have a single toon that would be ruind by going red. well maybe my thief but then he cant cast EQ anyway..

LeGiOn-hybrid;1932571 said:
I don't want stat loss. But reds on this shard are always crying about *old school* *old school* crap and whining about trammy blues when they themselves are completely "trammified" and wouldn't accept any "old school" changes that would impact their play style.

Just making a point.

Real Old School was well before statloss. UO was around for a few years before they came up with the horrific trammy idea of statloss.