UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Kunoichi said:
You're doin well - MUCH better than any DDOS - congrats IMHO - say goodbye to A LOT of ppl. I'll be one of the first who'll left. No comment. If u wanna play OSI-LIKE go on OSI shard ... cant see the problem mages are already powerfull. Whatever GL. 35DI? - my as* 150cap - same ... got a problem with dexers ? i dont - make ur own way ... SHIT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kunoichi, meet door. Door, meet Kunoichi.

Bitch at OSI if you don't like it. It's only been announced on stratics too for about 2 weeks.

(oh, and I have to say, I do personally agree with the change.)

[Drakull]

Knight
Melethon said:
Mages don't run out of mana because of this. With mana increase u could easy be at 170 mana. Now with 120 meditation mana regen 10-12 maybe 30+ lmc u dont run out of mana very easy.
Well.. you still have stamina increases ( maximum of +8 per piece) to give you the speed in the hit. Remember that also mages meditation was nerfed not that long ago to balance things.

Sure we have stamina increase so we can still hit pretty fast, but with a 4 sec heal and even healing pots we will be dead if mages time there poison to our bandies.

mastakillah

Wanderer
Melethon said:
Sure we have stamina increase so we can still hit pretty fast, but with a 4 sec heal and even healing pots we will be dead if mages time there poison to our bandies.

stamina increase - ok
if i have blade of insanity/or dryad - i'll hit realy fast even w/o max possible stamina - but guess what - for 4seconds{for bands} mage can cast 2 exp+ a lot of magic arrows{i dont even think bout poison} - what are you talking bout - bandages !? LOL funny even SS pots close wounds CANT help in that case - and theres no mage less than 2/4 - i mean strong characters...

how many hp heals mage with 120 magery?something like 20?and i make AI with 1/3 of my mana and he heals my dmg with 2 heals whichi is 1/345435435 of his mana?i cant get it....

[Drakull]

Knight
Melethon said:
Almost forgot about leech on weapons. With a Ai 4 35 damage its almost useless to have leech on a weapon.
Whatever, kids, whatever.... if you just base your game in arties and hitting by running towards your enemy well... what to say. I've seen people with dexers in pvm that were not even using healing (even if they were meleers). It's called hit fast, have life leech and vampire embrace. Add bandages every 4 seconds to it... and well...
About the mages casting explosions and so: if you interrupt the mage he won't cast that fast. If the mage is poisoned he won't be able to cast 2 explosions one after other without curing first. If the mage is having protection to avoid interruptions he won't be able either to cast as fast, so stop crying and start just thinking on new strategies.
One clue: add to your template some ninjitsu and use fukiya darts or shurikens to poison your enemy while you get close to him... no special attack is needed to do so...

xaxas

Wanderer
Ok, 35 is not sufficient, agreed. But 70 is damn too much and thats exactly the damage an archer with 100% DI and not too much str can do using AI. Having in mind that most players have 90-100 HP this guy can get anyone down in 2 shots if he has the mana and we all know that PvP archers do have mana for at least 2 AI-s in a row. According to me a cap at about 50 would've been enough for now but anyways, its done already. And the 4-sec bandage - yes, because mages heal nearly the same amount of HP with greater heal with cast time 1 sec or so. Still its not so bad, im glad that there wont be any more chars with 180 dex swinging like mad or the 180 int with the incredible SDI. As we all see SE gave us powerful new items and skills. ML will come with even more powerful items, actually close to surrealistic and if someone doesnt balance the things out i just have the feeling this'll become close to diablo in not very long time. YUCK

Well lets say i have enough mana and LUCK to hit with 3 AI in a rough. Thats 105 damage which some mages already have enough hp to handle. If they during this time gheal ones the can still make a pretty decent dump and poison me so i would have to use a pot cure during this they would gheal ones more and i would be in serious trouble... Even if i use ninjitsu to poison him he would most likely survive and have enough mana to dump me to hell.
And btw its not like it takes a genius to play a mage...

garga

Wanderer
Melethon said:
Well lets say i have enough mana and LUCK to hit with 3 AI in a rough. Thats 105 damage which some mages already have enough hp to handle. If they during this time gheal ones the can still make a pretty decent dump and poison me so i would have to use a pot cure during this they would gheal ones more and i would be in serious trouble... Even if i use ninjitsu to poison him he would most likely survive and have enough mana to dump me to hell.
And btw its not like it takes a genius to play a mage...

Yes when a mage meets such a "genious" AI whacky warrior, he should win or the things are way offbalanced (as they are now). 1 sec heal is insane, >50dmg is insane too for a pvp, even for pvm. Ultima is not Diablo after all. Ultima also gives tons of strategies other than these (i mean AI??).

By the way i have a question about conclussion blow. What i read is that it does +10-40 direct dmg, currently i think it does +10-40 physical which makes it quite useless.

Good job Asayre, i thank thee.

Not saying its a good tactic but if i hit someone 3 AI in a row and he doesnt heal and still is alive i think its something wrong... I like the evil omen AI pain strike AI combo, and with these changes it would be a not very useful combo at all.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Melethon said:
Volodya: havent been on for a week or so, but im assuming we dont have magic short bows, fletcher runics, quivers and talismans yet. With these things a dexxer can be devastating to anyone. We dont have to do like osi and what to nerf dexxers until after its been implemented, but theres no reason to make it to soon and to hard.

But you're asuming it wasnt a problem until ML, the truth is that ML just made it easier but 200dex ai/ls dexxers were around since before ML.

Normally I would agree with you and consider it a bad idea to move on to newer stuff before everything, even if it seems minor, is implemented ( i.e. Honor ). But in this case it was already a problem even without ML. In this case OSI was just too damn late to apply this changes that should had come right after SE was released or even before that and Demise put them in on a more timely fashion. Many disagree but i think this just goes again to prove that staff like ours knows what is doing better than the people at EA.

As for the whole Mages thing I think is safe to say that is just the way the game is: Some templates are just the stars of the show and never grow old like Mages and Tamers.

Amida said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG 35 AI OMFG U GUYS ARE FUCKING CRAZY YES THATS COOL MY STRENGHT SET GO IN THE SHITS MY 120 tactics IN THE WC 100 dmg incr FOR WHAT ????? K THIS WILL BECOME MAGE SHARD COOL

hey cool, mages instead of ai dexxers.. i like it alot more.

maybe you'll have to find out a template that actually takes some skill and time to figure out what the hell your doing.

nice updates asayre.

-CBFS-

Sorceror
With dexterity at 150 and 30% SSI you can swing a composite at 1.75 seconds. Is that bad? Should make bows with high SSI more valuable too.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
Most of the people affected are the ones who hide in fel trying to steal kills using AI. If you think mages will now be overpowering the warriors, then make a mage to even it out. I dont see the problem.

Btw, if you dont like the changes made, go and make your own shard with your rules. Stop crying please. Remember that its just a game. If you dont like what the game has become, go play another game.

-CBFS-

Sorceror
Xaxas said:
actually 40 ssi, 30 from the bow, 10 from daymio. even better, comes closer to 1.5s

Ah yes, forgot about that one!

*thumb up*

Though I don't see it being used much because of its hideous resists.

;)

lokkz

Wanderer
Mages World...

Well, seens like its a mage world now... and ppl with slow connections are doomed to die in PVP. congrats OSI, yes... but oh well.

im done here, if pvp was bad or boring on demise, its over now. kthx.

hail the mage world.

btw.. concussion blow will be the next AI if it wasnt changed too... oh well.

good bye everyone, im back to just keeping accounts alive till osi changes it or whatever, and demise do it too =)

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.