UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Updates 12/14

Thigns to make more OSI-like:

Armor Ignore and Ligtning strike now have a 35 pt. damage cap during PvP
All stats hard-capped at 150
Faction traps cannot be placed on another faction trap of the same faction.
Gaunt bosses now attack young players.
Lich form only has -10 to fire.

[Drakull]

Knight
ASayre8 said:
Thigns to make more OSI-like:

Armor Ignore and Ligtning strike now have a 35 pt. damage cap during PvP
All stats hard-capped at 150
Faction traps cannot be placed on another faction trap of the same faction.
Gaunt bosses now attack young players.
Lich form only has -10 to fire.
Thank you for the lich form change. Does Vampire embrace change in a similar way? About the stats... it will be nice now to see the change in the dexer's with close to 200 dex templates changes ;)

[Drakull]

Knight
Btw... will the ronins be finally fixed in this update too? (even if they are great to train pets is not right having them so easy).

"Armor Ignore and Ligtning strike now have a 35 pt. damage cap during PvP
All stats hard-capped at 150"

Assuming this mean u can't get higher dex even with pot's, this will kill alot of templates. Next step is make this shard 4/6 and let magic arrow do 40 pt. damage and let's be done with it

Turki

Sorceror
finally some change around here quit fucking whine just rebuild ur templates, its not like its only u that will loose ur dex everyone else will to , geez.

A

ASayre

Melethon said:
"Armor Ignore and Ligtning strike now have a 35 pt. damage cap during PvP
All stats hard-capped at 150"

Assuming this mean u can't get higher dex even with pot's, this will kill alot of templates. Next step is make this shard 4/6 and let magic arrow do 40 pt. damage and let's be done with it

Bitch at OSI then.

Just think it's abit to soon because as far as i know osi did this stop archers from being to powerful, and i dont think this is the case here yet.

dimitrii

Wanderer
But we have both AI and LS not to mention all the dex items ( only a handfull are ML and not here yet ) so what was stopping people from doing the same exploits over here? I really do not understand your logic.

It's not really a problem 4 me because either i have chiv, magery or spirit speak in my templates so i can still heal. But im starting to get tired that mages never have to change there templates. If u dont want to get hit by dexxers get parrying and dci ffs.

Now i agree that a AI shouldn't be doing 100+ damage but i think 35 is to little. And with 4 sec heals its the death of pure warriors. I think 160 or 180 stat cap would be suffient.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Well i dont particulary disagree with you but I dont see whats so good about a "pure" warrior that depends entirely on the items and little else. But lets continue this on some off topic thread.

Volodya: havent been on for a week or so, but im assuming we dont have magic short bows, fletcher runics, quivers and talismans yet. With these things a dexxer can be devastating to anyone. We dont have to do like osi and what to nerf dexxers until after its been implemented, but theres no reason to make it to soon and to hard.

where goes the ballance in demise when you ignorate AI based templates?If you wanna restrick AI's DMG - make it 50.it's normal cause you make 50 dmg with AI only with slow weaps like comp bow or long sword.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG 35 AI OMFG U GUYS ARE FUCKING CRAZY YES THATS COOL MY STRENGHT SET GO IN THE SHITS MY 120 tactics IN THE WC 100 dmg incr FOR WHAT ????? K THIS WILL BECOME MAGE SHARD COOL

mastakillah

Wanderer
You're doin well - MUCH better than any DDOS - congrats IMHO - say goodbye to A LOT of ppl. I'll be one of the first who'll left. No comment. If u wanna play OSI-LIKE go on OSI shard ... cant see the problem mages are already powerfull. Whatever GL. 35DI? - my as* 150cap - same ... got a problem with dexers ? i dont - make ur own way ... SHIT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[Drakull]

Knight
Lol, guys, you are so funny crying about not being able to make 100+ with AI or even 50 points. Let's remember something:
An average player usually has like 90 hp.
If you are wearing armor with all 70's a normal hit won't take that many points of your life...a fs, for example, could be 15-20 hp.
You guys are complaining because your previous advantage on pvp where no matter how good the armor your enemy was wearing you were able to put him down with 1 or 2 hits is gone... well... go cry a river.
Any complain about the changes: OSI customer services.

[Drakull]

Knight
Kunoichi said:
You're doin well - MUCH better than any DDOS - congrats IMHO - say goodbye to A LOT of ppl. I'll be one of the first who'll left. No comment. If u wanna play OSI-LIKE go on OSI shard ... cant see the problem mages are already powerfull. Whatever GL. 35DI? - my as* 150cap - same ... got a problem with dexers ? i dont - make ur own way ... SHIT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't let the door hit when you close it. If you don't want to play an OSI-Like shard, well, you better go playing at Hybrid or somewhere else. One of the main attractives of this shard is being OSI-Like (but free). I don't thing that keeping the things the same way as it's on OSI surprises anyone. It's not just 150 dex, but also 150 int (affecting mages amount of available mana).

Mages don't run out of mana because of this. With mana increase u could easy be at 170 mana. Now with 120 meditation mana regen 10-12 maybe 30+ lmc u dont run out of mana very easy.

mastakillah

Wanderer
lol even at 100int with my TAMER... i have pretty good fc/fcr and LMC items beetle , tome of lost knowledge or ... a lot of stuff - lesser heal is neverending - but my mana is'nt
+ i think they already play on ML - and some new skills,weapons make things much different like this poison arrow aka serpent...and many more
dontwannatalk bout it ...yeah its free - im free to go
but i loved this shard...

Status
Not open for further replies.