UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: October 20th

J.Winston

Wanderer
this casting is nothing like osi :(
osi is faster than runuo as is.
and you just slowed it down even more?
only difference is osi has like .2 second perma-lag, thats why people use speeder XP like the big guilds on osi...

the only thing that needs to be edited on casting is:

removing the chivalry fc-cap for chiv-dexxers
and cant stack the same spells until damage is accounted for unless you use a scroll.
also, wands need to be made like osi.

J.Winston

Wanderer
Morgoth said:
Can anyone that plays OSI confirm what i was told about Totem bonus to HP??

i was told Totem gives the 30 HP bonus it used to give on demise, instead of the 10 hp it gives now...

can someone??

gives 10 hp.
if you want screen shots ill provide it.

tuba-demise

Wanderer
It is perfect.
But something seams like a bug to me.
The Lesser Hiryu is level 4 fame according to stratics this means one can animate Flesh Golem from it's corpse not skeletal dragon as it is now.

urut

Wanderer
Paralyzing Blow

I encountered some strange Special Move behavior. I was fighting Revenant Lions with Bone Harvestar and I used Paralyzing blow on them. I've done that before and there was certain chance that Lions resisted the blow. But on 23.10.2005 when i selected the special strike i got message "46 mana needed for that ability". 46 mana is double the normal cost for that special for me. I got this message even when i haven't used special moves for much more than 3 sec. before that. Also when i got this message i had 46 mana but the special hit did not ocure, i didn't see the message showing that the Lion reisted the hit or i delivered it succsefuly.
Please check this script when you had time for this.
Thanks