UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: October 20th

dimitrii

Wanderer
Guess you gotta be ready with 600 extra insurance. No biggie except for us Tailors.

One thing, with Clothing now having durability and artifact hats not being blessed, will they have durability now too? Because that would be too big of a nerf and i rather use my head for luck pieces ( no pun intended )

This doesn't affect me ... but ... will those people who have a blessed artifact of some kind get the clothing bless deed back ... or is it just gone?

South

Wanderer
Drakull said:
BTW... anyone knows if that change affect ALL OTHER BLESSABLE arties? (Example: Kasa of the ancient farmer, Black Lotus Hood, Burglar's Bandana, Hat of Magi). I don't know how fair would be if not affecting other arties too... and if it does it just makes CBD's a non-worthy item...

I hope our old blessed items will not change their status.....
..but...It`s only a hope :rolleyes:

[Drakull]

Knight
Mimbla said:
i am on osi now and i see blessed hat of magi
Mimbla, can you see if you are in OSI if the kasa is a non-blessable item there or if there are blessed ones? Also with other hat-type items like the burglar bandana and so...

Mimbla

Wanderer
Drakull said:
Mimbla, can you see if you are in OSI if the kasa is a non-blessable item there or if there are blessed ones? Also with other hat-type items like the burglar bandana and so...
yes i just blessed bulg.. bandana and i see head arties are blessed too (osi shard-pacific-not test center)
i was able to use personal bless deed on kasa too
but we dont have these here

Kenshin

Wanderer
Me (4:40:53 PM): Glacial Staves, Origami with the same easter egg of needing to be srunk to make a fish
Me (4:53:47 PM): Neon Weapons
Me (5:03:22 PM): Provisioner fillable containers now have a few more things
Me (5:11:18 PM): Opposition slayer removed as per pub 31

Could some one give me a little insight on these topics?

Also, i already noticed a few changes, like my pets casting a wider array of spells (clumsy, poison), SE loot, a monster gave me a magical straw hat as loot lol

G8Keeper

Wanderer
those of us that had blessed thier kasa should at least get a bless deed back. Was it also necessary to drop the durability of the kasa to that of regular clothing, which is about 1/10th of any other artifact status item ? :mad:

If I remember correctly from when I played osi, the only thing that could be blessed with cbd was anything made of cloth..nothing more.

Kasas are made from cloth.

And I was stinking rip-roaring two bottles of liquor drunk, and I didn't get an origami fish. I got some ugly-ass geometric shape thingy.

qweazdak

Wanderer
K-Ch said:
Me (4:40:53 PM): Glacial Staves, Origami with the same easter egg of needing to be srunk to make a fish
Me (4:53:47 PM): Neon Weapons
Me (5:03:22 PM): Provisioner fillable containers now have a few more things
Me (5:11:18 PM): Opposition slayer removed as per pub 31

Could some one give me a little insight on these topics?

Also, i already noticed a few changes, like my pets casting a wider array of spells (clumsy, poison), SE loot, a monster gave me a magical straw hat as loot lol
glacial staves you get from ice elemenatls i think. they have spells associated with them. origamis you get off of fan dancers. neon weapons are brighter if their elemental damage is higher (like fire 50% is dull compared to fire 100%). the provisioner containers, i think are the stealables but im not sure. the opposition slayer refers to getting hurt more from the opposing slayer group and the likes, check pub 31. all of this can be found on stratics if you need more information