UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: October 20th

Tourist

Sorceror
ASayre8 said:
Me (5:27:00 PM): IMPORTANT ONE ->
Me (5:27:17 PM): You no longer gain skill when you fail at a skill
Me (5:27:33 PM): ie, the strategy for skillgain is not to make the hardest thing possibe
Me (5:27:45 PM): it's the make the thing that's most balabnced between success rate and diufficulty
Me (5:28:05 PM): Some taming changes and overrrides
YES! Gaining taming as per OSI. No more GM tamers in 10 hours on just 5-10 animals with nice ring/brace combos. :D
Every newb tamer got his own nightmare (not pet :p )

lokkz

Wanderer

Can anyone that plays OSI confirm what i was told about Totem bonus to HP??

i was told Totem gives the 30 HP bonus it used to give on demise, instead of the 10 hp it gives now...

can someone??

Bardic said:
Anyone really sure all the blessed artifact become unblessed, like HH, HOM, Totem..... are they become unblessed??????

yes, totems, dread pirates, etc are still blessed...although they have durability now as well.

On a side note. Hurrah for demise!

Nice update fellas,

kykio

Wanderer
i cnat connect

i dont know why but ever sence you went down yesterday i havent been able to log back on. i get to the conecting screen and then it just freezes. is there something i have a download can someone hlep me plz thanks

ermo

Sorceror
kykio said:
i dont know why but ever sence you went down yesterday i havent been able to log back on. i get to the conecting screen and then it just freezes. is there something i have a download can someone hlep me plz thanks

server is down, no one can log on

Kenshin

Wanderer
Blue Ice said:
why are ppl saying 67.15.136.122 and login.uodemise.com on the other thread for?

To check this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Emiliano>tracert login.uodemise.com

Traza a la dirección login.uodemise.com [67.15.136.122]
sobre un máximo de 30 saltos:

1 14 ms 14 ms 12 ms 200.3.60.2
2 140 ms 142 ms 140 ms 221.37.3.200.telecom.net.ar [200.3.37.221]
3 141 ms 140 ms 142 ms 234.37.3.200.telecom.net.ar [200.3.37.234]
4 159 ms 157 ms 156 ms mia2-telecom-argentina-8-ar.mia.seabone.net [195
.22.199.69]
5 182 ms 183 ms 183 ms nyc1-new2-racc1.new.seabone.net [195.22.216.175]

6 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
7 * ^C

Blue Ice

Wanderer
i just talked with a friend on msn and he said he was waiting for me at lun abank is he lying or on crack or both? :rolleyes:

StarFox

Wanderer
Errmmm

Since I am still fairly new to this game, I would ask for a more basic explaination on just what is being taken away from us and what is being given. I am not exactly sure what was said. Sorry to be an inconvenience or a bother to the Admins and such. My deepest thanks for all help given..

yoshi-hybrid

Wanderer

thx alot for all the updates. i love watching all the noobie ninjas running rounf luna as snakes and going gaga over purple energy weps made my day.... untill the shard crashed and i lost my entire luck suit *tear* other then that and losing the bless of 4 items of mine. other then that i love it and new pet spells r awsome