UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: Bile's Current Location

Re: Update: Bile's Current Location

LC don't you dare tell me you don't give preferential treatment to Ferris. I know what goes on over there.

Bile

Knight

My true identity is revealed..

Attachments

• identity.jpg
    identity.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 127

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

LadyCrimson;503247 said:
The only way to get there is to be placed there by staff. While it would perhaps be entertaining for players to witness some of the malarky that goes on there.... its not possible to just walk there at this time.

Try marking a rune when you're there next...

Gio

Wanderer

I am not tyring nothing.. and i am not people. i have a name. i was banned from forums why? heres how it starts... >>> in a nix room when i was buying bandages there comes Serenity <Serenity< Gio! are you here? <Me> sup <Serenity> you have to stop fucking around on forums about staff is not answering pages and about flamming in that two scamm post. <Me> i paged and wanted you or whoever to del that two threads... but as always noone answered. <Serenity> it will be deleted now but remember what i said. <Me> i havent time for this talk have to play now. and i run... i bet he never likes my answer.. after a 30mins there was a trade thread Buying val hammer for something something... there was posts from NTK and eby that you need much time to get it and yer offer sucks.. and brsk is 3kk. i said that brsk is not 3kk like orny is not 30kk. then ntk starts fucking around my post that I suck cause i am playing too much 24hours in a gaunt and i havent life... welli knew the ban was coming and i said.. I agree you retard... and after 5mins i was banned for argoing in trade thread.. and all of my and NTK`s posts deleted...... BUT ONLY I WAS BANNED. what to think goddamit.. i paged why i was banned but noone answered..

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Gio;504787 said:
I am not tyring nothing.. and i am not people. i have a name. i was banned from forums why? heres how it starts... >>> in a nix room when i was buying bandages there comes Serenity <Serenity< Gio! are you here? <Me> sup <Serenity> you have to stop fucking around on forums about staff is not answering pages and about flamming in that two scamm post. <Me> i paged and wanted you or whoever to del that two threads... but as always noone answered. <Serenity> it will be deleted now but remember what i said. <Me> i havent time for this talk have to play now. and i run... i bet he never likes my answer.. after a 30mins there was a trade thread Buying val hammer for something something... there was posts from NTK and eby that you need much time to get it and yer offer sucks.. and brsk is 3kk. i said that brsk is not 3kk like orny is not 30kk. then ntk starts fucking around my post that I suck cause i am playing too much 24hours in a gaunt and i havent life... welli knew the ban was coming and i said.. I agree you retard... and after 5mins i was banned for argoing in trade thread.. and all of my and NTK`s posts deleted...... BUT ONLY I WAS BANNED. what to think goddamit.. i paged why i was banned but noone answered..

Get the fuck out of the gauntlet and do something with your life.

Pont

Knight

LadyCrimson;504715 said:
Staff do not have "friends"
Six Ways to Make People Like You

1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
  2. Smile.
  3. Remember that a man's Name is to him the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
  4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
  5. Talk in the terms of the other persons interest.
  6. Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely.
:D

Gio;504787 said:
what to think goddamit.. i paged why i was banned but noone answered..
As you didn't give me time last time you came on IRC and mentioned it, I'll let you in and tell you that I wasn't the one that paged/reported you.

LadyCrimson;504715 said:
Staff do not have "friends"
The forums cheerfuly report that you have five friends, though. Do you want be to befriend you? :p

Attachments

• Friendz.gif
    Friendz.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 87

Khephren

Knight

Gio;504787 said:

like I mentionned before.... control your emotions... you were rude to me once simply because I asked you what was the skill on your dryad....

when you play where its free, you are at the mercy of those people, you do NOT own anything, you come here from your free will and when you do, you accept the terms and condition that comes with it....

when a GM talks to me, I listen untill hes gone... and when I disobey, I get banned.... like I was a month ago on the forum, but that is life....

live with it.... be nice, stop being arrogant and you won't have problems.

Gio

Wanderer

Khephren i dont care what do you think.. leave me alone yes i am rude so what. but i am a man not a ass licker

Khephren

Knight

Gio;504805 said:
Khephren i dont care what do you think.. leave me alone yes i am rude so what. but i am a man not a ass licker

so be it, continue to be like you are and to get ''harrassed'' like I understand you say.

always remember :

''what goes around, comes around''

Your problem is that you disagree with everyone that is right, because YOU are always right.

I rest my case.

Have some good success in life, but with that attitude, be ready to hit some bumps on your way...

AMEN

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! (cookie for whoever spots the reference)

Seriously, though, being a man on your own isn't worth all that much. If everyone always opposes you... A bunch of men > one man.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Nottheking;504808 said:
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! (cookie for whoever spots the reference)

Seriously, though, being a man on your own isn't worth all that much. If everyone always opposes you... A bunch of men > one man.

Either

1) Quotation originally by Andre Malraux - French Historian, Novelist and Statesman, 1901-1976. Wrote "The Human Condition" (1933), fought for the French resistance in World War II.

or

2) Richter Belmont: Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

Vlad Tepes Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh! I was called here by /humans/ who wish to pay me tribute!

Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!

Dracula: I suppose the same could be said of all religions...

Richter: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

I 8> Google.... now give me my cookie

Stuff-Stuff;504815 said:
Either

1) Quotation originally by Andre Malraux - French Historian, Novelist and Statesman, 1901-1976. Wrote "The Human Condition" (1933), fought for the French resistance in World War II.

or

2) Richter Belmont: Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

Vlad Tepes Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh! I was called here by /humans/ who wish to pay me tribute!

Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!

Dracula: I suppose the same could be said of all religions...

Richter: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

I 8> Google.... now give me my cookie

You type too much.

Look one post above yours. :)

Khephren

Knight

Poems everybody, Poems..... we got ourselves a poet....

-Pink Floyd - The Wall

Sundoom

Sorceror

Blood means war and war means blood, it's a common ground for those who wants to live and those who want to kill, those who fight for peace and those who fight for themselves.

Beginning of one of my poems (the full version is long)

And yes I am a poet. What of it?

Trying to peacemake...
Controlling emotions, like Khephren says, it's really important, in the real life than here in UO. I know it's not easy task, but everyone should learn it.
And everyone keep in mind a smile can change the bad day of someone in a good day :)

I don't know and I haven't understood what happened, but try to think as you were the GM...

Early morning. Page coming:
<player1> YOU GM ARE PIECE OF $&"&(£ YOU "£(EU=")$£=)$UQ"=)£(=")%=Q£)$
<Daedalus> oh chill down, please...
<player1> YOU SON OF A "£/($) I WILL ")£("$) YOUR ")£="(=
- ban

After 5 min:
<player2> someone is taking my mining piece!
<player2b> no, you are taking my!
<player2> no, you! And you are using EUO I will page and let you go ban you son of "£/)("
<player2b>"=£/(=/"(£/()"/%(£%)£)$(
- you are so angry since player1 and... double ban.

Player 3 is creating 3000000 accounts. You ban them
Player 3 on forums: GMS HATE ME! I HAVE ONLY 2 ACCOUNTS AND HE COME HE SAID I HAVE BROKEN RULES BUT IT'S NOT TRUE I...
(your log demonstrates: he created 3000000 account or he lives in a house with 100000 people)
You try to explain... nothing. - ban. He returns. You say reasons, player3 goes on forum and start posting he was banned without reason. (this is quite true story, I have seen someone writing here "GMs don't talk me" after 5 minutes he was talking with Ferris about) Auuuughhh!
- baaaaaaaaaannnnn!

Here comes friends of someone you banned:
"Why? What? When? How?" and start filling your already filled page list. If you don't answer in the next 5 seconds, they will say you are an asshole.

And, for things happened above, what blocks your rage to be unleashed to... -multiban -overban -monsterban -bannicide!

At the end of the day as GM, you are going to do almost this:

<player4> Hello!
-ban

Think always how their nerves are proven everyday.

All people need a smile. Also staff members need :)

And now... can we please continue talking without flaming? I think there are too much misunderstanings in this thread, and going out of control surely can't help. Let's try, shall we? ;)