UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: Bile's Current Location

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: Update: Bile's Current Location

Noted, thats because its hard for people to really even ask about that kind of info, unless others are having a convo like "im trying to buy this" or "im selling this on the forums" usually its the of the moment opportunity, but alot of people dont really trust guilds either, so they're clueless.

Bile

Knight

I don't appreciate getting jail/punished for doing something I didn't do, so if you're gonna jail me and can't tell me why, just ban me, I'd rather have that.

Future reference.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Bile;504235 said:
I don't appreciate getting jail/punished for doing something I didn't do, so if you're gonna jail me and not tell my why, just ban me, I'd rather have that.

Future reference.

Hey... Don't get banned, get a notification of you'll be banned so u have time to give me your house :D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

blah blah blah lots of 'I didn't do it' and 'omg he was so wrong' statements.

Sounds like a GM went on a power trip.

Actually, a lot can happen between point A and B and also before A... when the player actually doesn't want to admit about what they were doing to provoke behaviors. Obviously I can't speak on it right now as I'm at work but I'm sure there is documentation on why you were jailed.

McFly is not the type for your accused "power trip." So, I would highly suggest you begin basing your statements on facts rather than random accussations because the situation didn't play out the way you wanted it to.

If you have a problem with this, I'd be more than happy to check your account comments and let you know what was written as to why you were jailed. Just send me a private message with your character name and when you tend to be online with that character.

Bile

Knight

This isn't the first time McFly has done something out of the ordinary, he once accused me of turning in reset bods too quickly, which almost resulted in me getting banned.

Lippy

Wanderer

CNS Nestor;504153 said:
Usually when one ends up in there, he knows why he was brought there... :)

Yes , and in my case it was for casting Arch Cure @ an Idoc . :(

I believe it'd be sometime early Sunday afternoon for you. You're in Australia, right?

Then, as I remember, sometime between 1-4 PM for you, depending upon if I remember the hour of SW right, and which time zone you're in. :p

Reefer!

Wanderer

Nottheking;504448 said:
Then, as I remember, sometime between 1-4 PM for you, depending upon if I remember the hour of SW right, and which time zone you're in. :p

no life :(

Gio

Wanderer

It happens bile when someone never likes you..... The same happened to me but on the forums.. i said BRSK is not 3kk. and i was banned for 10days. But there was a big story.....

Khephren

Knight

Sundoom;504588 said:
The fact he learned his timezones doesn't mean he has no life, just smart.

account terminated.... good riddance... some others should get the same punishment :p

Sundoom

Sorceror

Khephren;504624 said:
account terminated.... good riddance... some others should get the same punishment :p

Why should I be punished for saying a fact...?

Khephren

Knight

im talking about the reefer... hehe... Sundoom, never, your a good person :) i ment some others others which, since it comes from me, must know who they are but I dont like internet wars so I don't name no one :)

I dunno why he posted some negativity on a few threads.... im just happy he will stay quiet for X number of time :)

Gio

Wanderer

well i hate when someone is banned cause all we are gamers.. and all we know it sucks..
just some ppls really get banned with a littel reason... like *FUCK YOU* and the guy is banned for 1 week or something like it.. in a game and also on the forums.. and the other guy is not...... cause >>>Hey i am friend of GM`s

Khephren

Knight

well, it's easy not to be banned, just don't let your emotions get out of hand...

like they mention often, there is another forum for people that don't behave nicelly and its made expecially for that.

It's a game, everyone should have fun and be nice to each other... treat other people with respect.

maybe not in your culture or at your age a ''fuck you'' doesn't matter but if I had a son or daughter that would be young, I wouldnt like them to visit forums where people speak out like that.

personnally, a ''fuck you'' does not hurt me , but it could still be offending to some other people.

but yet again, there might be more that was said that a simple hate thing..... who am I to know? hehe... Thank God I'm not staff because I would use that ban option on quite a few non-pleasant people.... hgehehe

and I believe they talk about that stuff in the rules... some of it is let go... but there is differences beetween hate and jokes... but im not in a spot to decide that :)

oh, and whos friends of GM? hehe... I wish I was, maybe I could be meaner !!! nah I had my ban about a month ago, for a few days.... but hey, It was my fault :(

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Staff do not have "friends" - I am not sure why people continually try to make it out like we have people we let get away with everything. Not the case. In fact, we'd be fired if we did give preferential treatment to anyone.

In fact, if you want to get nit-picky about it - we can actually ban people for falsly claiming such things.