UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: Bile's Current Location

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Update: Bile's Current Location

No, people don't get private cells - but normally we don't have to worry about people sharing cells... well, except for the afk resource gatherers... but that doesn't matter anyway cuz they are afk. Not only do they not know that someone else is in the cell, they don't even know they are in the cell.

Guyver991

Wanderer

I've always been curious . . . Is the jail cells a part of the world? I mean, is it possible to walk up and visit the jail; or is it not possible to get there without being put in there?

. . . not that I would ever want to visit . . . I'm just curious . . .

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Guyver991;503233 said:
I've always been curious . . . Is the jail cells a part of the world? I mean, is it possible to walk up and visit the jail; or is it not possible to get there without being put in there?

. . . not that I would ever want to visit . . . I'm just curious . . .

The only way to get there is to be placed there by staff. While it would perhaps be entertaining for players to witness some of the malarky that goes on there.... its not possible to just walk there at this time.

uome

Bug Hunter

It would be nice to be able to throw rotten fruit etc...
Or maybe visit a friend with a cake for them ;)

gugutz

Knight

I played a shard once where exploiters and ppl who were banned for doing something illegal would have their heads chopped off and put in a stand inside a special room made by the staffers.
It was called "The Hall of Shame", and players could visit and see what kind of punishment they would get for doing something illegal.

Bile

Knight

gugutz;503264 said:
I played a shard once where exploiters and ppl who were banned for doing something illegal would have their heads chopped off and put in a stand inside a special room made by the staffers.
It was called "The Hall of Shame", and players could visit and see what kind of punishment they would get for doing something illegal.

That's a cool idea.

Khephren

Knight

Bile;503265 said:
That's a cool idea.

I have to admit that its one id like to see.... hehehe.... just like the mayans would do.... put the heads for display :)

uome

Bug Hunter

osd_daedalus;503273 said:
what's in the cake? ;) Do you want to organize a prison break? :D

Erm.

Erm.

nothing, honest.

*whistles inocently*

hugoboss

Sorceror

you bake the cake, i'll get the alchy-poisoner to whip up a bottle of the deadly green goo...

:rolleyes:

"let them eat cake.."

gugutz

Knight

Bile;503265 said:
That's a cool idea.

But i was not referring to you though. Only people who were actually banned for using EasyUO and that kind of stuff. ;)

There could even exist a special room for Gunz members. A 18x18 would sufice.

I also liked uome's idea to exist a button in prison where you could press and throw stuff on the prisoners.

I sign this petition.

Pont

Knight

LadyCrimson;503247 said:
The only way to get there is to be placed there by staff.
Just use one of these.....Ok I was just visiting ;).

Attachments

• imagesCA33SWBH.jpg
    imagesCA33SWBH.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Jail.JPG
    Jail.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 146