UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: Bile's Current Location

gugutz

Knight
Re: Update: Bile's Current Location

Pont;503378 said:
A GM wanted to talk to me in a quiet place about how to........ok thats enough ;).

Oh, i see...
Its that stuff, isnt it?

Guyver991

Wanderer

annachie;503623 said:
Is there a blind horse in Demise?

There was once but my necro killed him . . . he never saw it coming.

(sorry, couldn't help myself :eek:)

Bile

Knight

Lippy;504111 said:
You have been jailed for doing something stupid . :)

I get informed by McFly that calling someone a "Fag" is a hate word, so once Thudershoot called me a "Faggot" and a "fuckin queer" I paged on him, I go afk, comeback to my computer and I'm in jail, so I guess paging on someone for the same reason someone paged on me is STUPID, so be it...

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

no, its not.. but my guess is there was something else to be found that caused you to be jailed.... that happens a lot, actually....

My most favorite is when someone paged on someone afk mining and... when I went to just say thanks for the page... they were afk mining too.

*cackles*

GM Nestor

Sorceror

yay, could we say a 2 for 1 ?:)

I guess they were paging because one was using the same location and needed the space cleared.... hahah...

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

That's exactly what it was. They went their to start their script and someone else was hogging all the ore.... so.... they paged to get them taken away (which they were) but... didn't realize we'd actually stop to say thanks to them and uncover their evil lil plot.

Was a face palm moment, that's for sure.

gugutz

Knight

LadyCrimson;504158 said:
no, its not.. but my guess is there was something else to be found that caused you to be jailed.... that happens a lot, actually....

My most favorite is when someone paged on someone afk mining and... when I went to just say thanks for the page... they were afk mining too.

*cackles*

roflmao

GM Nestor

Sorceror

Staff fun times... lol...

Seriously, we see some weird, funny, sad, and all sorts of stuff sometimes. :)

Tempest

Knight

Bile;504154 said:
I get informed by McFly that calling someone a "Fag" is a hate word, so once Thudershoot called me a "Faggot" and a "fuckin queer" I paged on him, I go afk, comeback to my computer and I'm in jail, so I guess paging on someone for the same reason someone paged on me is STUPID, so be it...

I could`ve sworn you can call anyone you want in Felucca anything as long as it doesn`t regard to race or religion.

Because I got jailed for talking about Jews in Fel and the guy who jailed me and I were talking for a bit and he told me I could say anything I wanted in Fel as long as I don`t say anything bad about race or religion, and he even said I could call people Fags and stuff.

I dunno, conflicting authorities?

Bile

Knight

LadyCrimson;504158 said:

Read

Bile;504154 said:

Once McFly spoke to me, I didn't say anything to anyone, so please show me the justification why I was jailed, also, when I came back, McFly was speaking to Thundershoot, I tell McFly I was afk, asked him to tell me why I'm in here, and he didn't inform me on anything, he just hides himself and leaves. So the only thing I can come up with to why I was placed into a jail cell labeled "Doing Something Stupid" is for paging on someone that paged on me, for the same exact thing, so unless I did something from Point A: Getting called a Faggot (Kal Ort Por) to Point B: AFK in my house, I don't see why I should have been jailed for 30 minutes.

Sounds like a GM went on a power trip.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

well, I can't speak on behalf of McFly, but what I do in those cases, I tell both parties to settle it and stop bitching each other.... meaning, leave each other alone if you cannot communicate without offending the other party or anyone else is around. Do it again and yes, you might end up in the stupid cell for 30 minutes for not respecting/listening to staff.

It's not fun when people page on and on about the same issue, expecially when we answered it and it continues.

And personnally, I save my power trips for SW... like a few weeks ago in the last 2 minutes I pulled as many people as I could in a small 4x4 cell... that was even better than seeing people dying.... ''oh, no, what have I done'' ''why me'' ''where am I'' '' :('' was hillllllaaaariousssss :p

Sundoom

Sorceror

yea, i logged when i saw you pull a few a people and guildies into jail (man, that guild chat box was full of people crying about it). I was thinking "You can't get me when i log, even if you do i dont care at all HAHAHA!!"

GM Nestor

Sorceror

I waited till the last second... didn't want to piss too many people off that might've been testing stuff during SW :)

I was surprised to see that some people still don't know about SW.... I guess they aren't registered to the forum or they haven't read about it :)