UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

The Monk231

Wanderer
Do I have 100+ screen shots of me ganking him?

No

Do I have 100+ screen shots of me beating him 1v1 pits/field?

Yes.

Failed again bro
you prolly do idk its not something people are proud of and it cant be disproven or proved so how did I fail? Your word against mine?? im sorry but I havnt been lieing out my ass for 6 years like you...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you prolly do idk its not something people are proud of and it cant be disproven or proved so how did I fail? Your word against mine?? im sorry but I havnt been lieing out my ass for 6 years like you...

Please provide examples of these lies.

You can't.

You just make shit up with nothing to back it up.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Please provide examples of these lies.

You can't.

You just make shit up with nothing to back it up.
most recent I can think of is your character (a giant dwarf) now I kno that was just to troll ninja.
I didn't play from 2011-2015 December so that's just off what I hear from multiple people
When I did play u was in Sick and constantly lied out your ass (telling everyone ur the best) this is obviously in 2010 long ass time ago but w.e

tech.

Sorceror
a giant dwarf was still getting shitted on way before uonewb supposedly "joined" this server.

you just look like a moron at this point.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
most recent I can think of is your character (a giant dwarf) now I kno that was just to troll ninja.
I didn't play from 2011-2015 December so that's just off what I hear from multiple people
When I did play u was in Sick and constantly lied out your ass (telling everyone ur the best) this is obviously in 2010 long ass time ago but w.e

I never said I personally was the best. The 3 core members in my group are better than me. But even if I did they would be me voicing my opinion, not lying.

Got anything else or are you just ready to admit you're a moron with out a leg to stand on?

The Monk231

Wanderer
I never said I personally was the best. The 3 core members in my group are better than me. But even if I did they would be me voicing my opinion, not lying.

Got anything else or are you just ready to admit you're a moron with out a leg to stand on?
Read it clearly in 2010 is when u said this, Dwayne, Shini, and neon was killing u...
You was in Fabs guild s!ck, you losers paid immortal to teach yall how to group pvp...

crikey

Sorceror
I dont see Mickeys current group losing any even numbers (or even slightly outnumbered) group fights atm

I rarely see anybody even sync drop its crazy....

If they did a 3v3 tournament right now I guarentee theyd win

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Read it clearly in 2010 is when u said this, Dwayne, Shini, and neon was killing u...
You was in Fabs guild s!ck, you losers paid immortal to teach yall how to group pvp...

Neon and shini were in S1ck with me.

Dwayne was in RAW so no he wasn't killing me lol.

I have never paid anybody to teach me how to pvp. I was playing this game before those kids were out of diapers.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Neon and shini were in S1ck with me.

Dwayne was in RAW so no he wasn't killing me lol.

I have never paid anybody to teach me how to pvp. I was playing this game before those kids were out of diapers.
I was in raw at that time and I can tell you this Dwayne was not in RAW at that moment in time and everyone dogged u fools for being fucking terrible everyone killed yall... and it may not have been you who paid but that pathetic guild including you got training from immortal and even made a website...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I was in raw at that time and I can tell you this Dwayne was not in RAW at that moment in time and everyone dogged u fools for being fucking terrible everyone killed yall... and it may not have been you who paid but that pathetic guild including you got training from immortal and even made a website...

Keep making up stories bro.

We all believe you.