UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

The Monk231

Wanderer
gg scrub keep spewing the same lines bruh oh and if u get ur info from Dwayne,shini when I played with them I didn't even kno how to alchy only thing I could do was heal and sync.
the guy I played uo with in my prime was chase and the ONLY 2 things he was better than me at was 5x and 7x alchy.... and another thing u talking about how no one believes me??? ROFL dude you talk shit to people using other people for ur shit talking why would anyone believe a bitch like you??

tech.

Sorceror
rofl dude I killed u in seconds/like 40mana, hence "with ease" SECONDS the only person who have ever killed me as fast as I have killed u is chase.. and you are by far no where near his lvl and he hasn't played in years...
and to answer you question to the other thread... Everyone u talk shit to from 4 years ago to now, you have used the same line "everyone I talk to says your trash" etc you are truly the most pathetic player to log on hybrid...

chase just added me on snapchat today

was out of the blue

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
View attachment 103208 View attachment 103209 View attachment 103210 oh my bad it was uonewbs I stopped watching after the 3 lose in a row....View attachment 103211 the 1st one "giant dwarf 1" is the date I killed, also within the same week I returned from a 4 year break...

Let's go ahead and take count.

Oh you stopped at 3?

That's cool I stopped at 22...

I guess 22-3 sure is me getting my ass handed to me.

Oh wait that's only in your delusional head....

The Monk231

Wanderer
I posted those to prove what I said was fact I got bored of watching the duels at 3 idgaf if u won in the long run that's something u need to take up with uonewbs

tech.

Sorceror
ESEA newbs rekt in a pug 1v5

got somebody to make a csgo mini movie and add cinematics

and edit out every shot I missed 8)

will be finished by tomorrow.

So you are admitting to being a giant dwarf now? I pretty much only play on a few characters, i've never understood this unknown alt stuff people do all the time. I guess if people are ducking you or something it would make sense? But still seems odd to me.