UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So you are admitting to being a giant dwarf now? I pretty much only play on a few characters, i've never understood this unknown alt stuff people do all the time. I guess if people are ducking you or something it would make sense? But still seems odd to me.

I only have 3 alchy characters and 2 of them I rotate with ncds so I really don't have that many "alts"

The whole idea is to troll your opponent.

Ninja came into those duels thinking he was top dog and ended up getting his ass handed to him by what he thought was a no namer which in turn crushed his massive undeserving ego.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I can't even play an alternative because there isn't anybody even close to being as good at alchy as I am so if I come on a unknown character people automatically know it's me because nobody else can crush the current competition the way I do

I can't even play an alternative because there isn't anybody even close to being as good at alchy as I am so if I come on a unknown character people automatically know it's me because nobody else can crush the current competition the way I do

Some of us love the cake walk you offer though. Mickey The Beast-1.png
I know you cant see the tamer on screen trying to get to his aid but if you peep up by my shitty ping you can find an all come.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Some of us love the cake walk you offer though. View attachment 103269
I know you cant see the tamer on screen trying to get to his aid but if you peep up by my shitty ping you can find an all come.

Shitty ping?

90 is my BEST ping

All you did was hide in your house for 20 minutes then finally come out pre casted with reflect on and I died to a double explode fs combo while stunned.

Yes the lightning killed me but as my stun broke I had like 5 health LOL

Everytime you see me you just hide in your house until your buddy comes back. Any time you wanna 1v1 please feel free to ask :)

Dude I ran out of mana from MINI HEAL! You literally wand spammed until I had zero mana left. You also claimed that you still had mana after you killed me. The SS determined that was a lie.

I GH wanded after I ran out of mana from casting mini heal for 5 minutes straight. You really think I gheal wanded that many times is just sad. Try pvping a lil while without wands and you might get good at healing like me.

Or maybe I just got back from fighting in Ocollo verus a tamer who had all the wands. I never go out without 1 gh charge a light wand a mini wand and a mana drain you do the math. I guarantee I had gheal charges since I didn't decide to even use it until I ran out of mana from mini healing myself through a fuck ton of lightning wand charges. No wonder you couldn't beat anyone on UOF

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Or maybe I just got back from fighting in Ocollo verus a tamer who had all the wands. I never go out without 1 gh charge a light wand a mini wand and a mana drain you do the math. I guarantee I had gheal charges since I didn't decide to even use it until I ran out of mana from mini healing myself through a fuck ton of lightning wand charges. No wonder you couldn't beat anyone on UOF

Lies. Tamers dint go to occlo to pvp lol

Kid spams a million wands and crys when he someone uses a lightning wand.

I chased him from fat bridge to his house yesterday and everything used 9 charged of gh from point a to point b.

P.s. I never played or alchyed on uof.

Nice try champ

Lies. Tamers dint go to occlo to pvp lol

Kid spams a million wands and crys when he someone uses a lightning wand.

I chased him from fat bridge to his house yesterday and everything used 9 charged of gh from point a to point b.

P.s. I never played or alchyed on uof.

Nice try champ

Don't forget you chased me with a tamer spamming pots and wands. Do you really have a shit for brains memory or NAH? I just said I don't take out that many so when I have lots its because I just keep fighting. Brad the Impaler-1.png Brad the Impaler-3.png

Except for tamers don't fight in ocollo. Anything else highly fuckin retarded to say?