UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Didn't I just kill you with one charge of lightning yesterday? Arent you still pretending to be good on a server where there is 2 pvpers?

You killed me while leave house dropping with reflect on when I wasn't really stocked. Not much of an accomplishment

Btw if I'm not good than you must be God awful lol. You are worse than ninja lol

The Monk231

Wanderer
I can't even play an alternative because there isn't anybody even close to being as good at alchy as I am so if I come on a unknown character people automatically know it's me because nobody else can crush the current competition the way I do
keep thinking that way bruh, ur claims always make me laugh, when you mean "crush the competition" do you mean ganking and killing the same 1 person that pvps, or you talking about half a year ago??(roughly idunno when everyone quit) either way u gank more people than 1v1suntitled.png (Practice U Must)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
keep thinking that way bruh, ur claims always make me laugh, when you mean "crush the competition" do you mean ganking and killing the same 1 person that pvps, or you talking about half a year ago??(roughly idunno when everyone quit) either way u gank more people than 1v1sView attachment 103535 (Practice U Must)

Yes I guess I was ganking him in those 100+ screen shots I posted.

Love your failed attempt at logic.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Yes I guess I was ganking him in those 100+ screen shots I posted.

Love your failed attempt at logic.
failed logic? notice u didn't disagree with me just stated something u alrdy said(like usual) another thing u have trophies still because ur the only one who gives a fuck about them now, and you didn't start playing till "2010" so again u don't have foresight u don't know who all played or how many trophies they got god u need a life...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
failed logic? notice u didn't disagree with me just stated something u alrdy said(like usual) another thing u have trophies still because ur the only one who gives a fuck about them now, and you didn't start playing till "2010" so again u don't have foresight u don't know who all played or how many trophies they got god u need a life...

Are you really that fucking stupid?

You can't sit there and say "all you do is gank someone " when the person has 100+ screen shots of them killing that person 1v1.

Does that really not make sense to you?

The Monk231

Wanderer
Are you really that fucking stupid?

You can't sit there and say "all you do is gank someone " when the person has 100+ screen shots of them killing that person 1v1.

Does that really not make sense to you?
that is only half of what I said idiot... read the whole thing before u insult someone elses intelligence.... it rlly makes u look stupid

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Do I have 100+ screen shots of me ganking him?

No

Do I have 100+ screen shots of me beating him 1v1 pits/field?

Yes.

Failed again bro