UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Logo needed

Vek

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers Logo needed

Two More :thumbup:

Attachments

• prologo2.jpg
    prologo2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 289
  • prologo3.jpg
    prologo3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 292

WaRgAzM

Knight

PwnStar;1919743 said:
How close are we allowed to get to the orginal UO logo?
I know we don't want to steal the exact logo but we want something similiar to it so when someone surfing by can notice the logo and give them an instant idea of what game this is.

Win

wkstrm

Lord

OMFGROFLMAOCOPTERLOLZORSPWND!

Alright. Hey, aim me tonight and we'll PK around a bit...

Back on topic...
So far I liked the one Vek did, the top one that is. And Beelz.. Fez_ did a good one too.

the one with brit bank in the background was pretty nice too although quite deciving, it only looks like that when people are suspecting handouts. :(

Anyhow. Can't someone try to make one that is moving a bit? Think that would be kickass. I realize it'shard to print a moving picture though. :/

Ozzy

Sorceror

wkstrm;1920530 said:
OMFGROFLMAOCOPTERLOLZORSPWND!

Alright. Hey, aim me tonight and we'll PK around a bit...

Back on topic...
So far I liked the one Vek did, the top one that is. And Beelz.. Fez_ did a good one too.

the one with brit bank in the background was pretty nice too although quite deciving, it only looks like that when people are suspecting handouts. :(

Anyhow. Can't someone try to make one that is moving a bit? Think that would be kickass. I realize it'shard to print a moving picture though. :/

You pk? :/ I don't really like the sound of that!

Back on topic: I can't give Vek any credit because he is a savage... Feel the need to klomp him, Fez sounds like one of those scary indians which pisses me off so I have to go with Beelz... GO BEELZ!! WOOHOOO!

arjhaan

Wanderer

PwnStar;1919743 said:
How close are we allowed to get to the orginal UO logo?
I know we don't want to steal the exact logo but we want something similiar to it so when someone surfing by can notice the logo and give them an instant idea of what game this is.

WaRgAzM;1920431 said:

My opinion, not to knock the guy or anything. its too under armorish

Vek

Sorceror

This is the only one i actualy searched on google for, i may do a few more with google images backgrounding but, enjoy!

I added a banner, but i suck at making banners soooooo.......lol you get what you get.

Attachments

• prologo4.jpg
    prologo4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 241
  • BANNER1.jpg
    BANNER1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 237

wkstrm

Lord

Vek;1920600 said:
This is the only one i actualy searched on google for, i may do a few more with google images backgrounding but, enjoy!

I vote for this one!

PwnStar

Sorceror

arjhaan;1920598 said:
My opinion, not to knock the guy or anything. its too under armorish

I never even noticed that until you said something... and your right it kinda does.

And don't worry about "knocking" me... all criticism can be constructive. So here how about this logo... does this one resemble anything I am unaware of?

Another question... Are you looking for a logo? or a header? because a lot of these images people make seem to look more like headers then a logo.

Vek

Sorceror

Awesome farrel, but i dont think we can actually use the UO symbol. Dunno.

Fez_

Knight

FrostFire2006;1920864 said:
every U that happens to be directly located over a O is automatically copyright by origin! :D

you cant copyright something so simple
and EA owns the rights to UO now

diablito

Sorceror
UOGamers Logo needed

Well through the forum I came across this post and therefore I propose to show this picture to you :thumbup1:.

Schorchi

Wanderer

hi there :)
me only do more if anybody like this style......
greets,,,
....maybe ..blue one?