UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Dream List

Syah

Sorceror
-more and different quests from npc's.
-much more maps
-craftable jewels(unique mods)
-unique mods for all gears-weapons and ect.
-companion npcs for quests.
-more special weapon skills.
-level system.

i think there are lots of think to add cuz we are still playing in old fashion.

elmosthern

Sorceror
-more and different quests from npc's. +1
-much more maps +1
-craftable jewels(unique mods) SA coming with imbuing look last update
-unique mods for all gears-weapons and ect. SA coming with imbuing
-companion npcs for quests. +1
-more special weapon skills. +1
-level system. suck

i think there are lots of think to add cuz we are still playing in old fashion.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
Dump Trammel facet. Keep Ilsh, and Malas if you want but remove the duplicate facet. Refund the housing costs, put everything from those houses in a moving crate thats available when the person builds a house in fel or malas. Won't happen because of housing, but is on my wishlist.

Remove Guardzone from moongates!
So many people challenge others to a duel, then when they're about to die they run to the guardzone and get you guardwhacked.

Maybe make an option on the Moongate to be dropped out on the other end of a one way moongate to a dueling arena, or just somewhere that doesnt have a guardzone.

Implement, but tweak the perma death idea something like this:
When you die in pvp you're out for a set amount of time (30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours, Saturday server restart). Perma death FOREVER seems a bit extreme. Although if the shard is ever about to close down the perma death would be a great option.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Sintoo

Sorceror
This is different than a wish list.

Name some things that you've always wanted to see happen with this game, but that you know never will.

I'll start.

Horse-drawn carriages.

Haha Horse-drawn carriages first thing I thought off reading the the thread.
That and boomsticks! Seriously more steampunk, we have cannons and everything in the game since day one...don't qoute me on that,
and they decided to go with ninjas and samurai's before givin' me a musket!

Avenger.

Sorceror
Weapon variety, make all the useless weapons no one uses useful.

In-game auction system (if anyone played Zuluhotel back in the day, you know how awesome these can be).

Proper loot system where you can actually suit up from monster loot alone.

Make the dungeons hard as hell to balance the good monster loot.

New insurance system... something like an item can only be insured x-times.

No mounts in felluca...

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
SA for crafting jewels?.....I think you mean the Mondain Legacy pack. You can craft jewels if you have the items to do it with in that.

Syah

Sorceror
it seems that imbuing won't copletely fullfill my requests.i hope it will be developed at later stages.

what is the date to be applied of "SA" ?

elmosthern

Sorceror
it seems that imbuing won't copletely fullfill my requests.i hope it will be developed at later stages.

what is the date to be applied of "SA" ?
eos do you have any idea for this question?
ı ve seen SA on spanish server(ı dont wanna place name here anyone wanted the know pm me) with 2d and ı really like it.
if this patch come our server demise gonna be crazy. :) exciting.

Velius Nox

Sorceror
Honestly if you want to TRY imbuing. Just do a trial on the corporate servers. It's pretty awesome. it kind of killed runic crafting.
One thing I would have like to see incorporated even before inbuing would be the ability to pick your mods on runics. I know that sounds extremely OP. But lets say you get to pick your mods. The intensities are still random. It would also destroy the hammer or kit after one use.

Imbuing was implemented so people would stop bitching about 'OH HES GOT THE SUPER RARE UBER GEAR I DONT HAVE IT THATS WHY HE CAN KILL ME'. Just another page out of EA's book to kill a once great MMORPG.

Exactly this.

Started with Samurai Empire, and progressed further into trash with ML/SA/HS

jaasso

Knight
no trammel, normal trees in fel, two pretty much identical facets break the immersion, fel rules on all facets, old skool housing with keys etc with customizable houses

Phelon

Knight
You know what would be nice? If hostiles took 50% more damage when running away from a fight. There should be a penalty for starting a fight and trying to run away from it.

50% more damage to the back from last target.

XCodes

Wanderer
Exactly this.

Started with Samurai Empire, and progressed further into trash with ML/SA/HS
Other than SE, everything since AoS has been a lot of improvements with one really bad mis-step that is never really corrected:

AoS had medable armor (specifically that medable armor is way too good) and pretty much everything Malas except Doom.

SE was just plain bad: Bush/Ninjitsu are poorly designed skills and Tokuno and it's creatures clash with the rest of UO.

I guess Elves were kinda a necessary evil of ML, since they tie together a lot of the fluff, but I also kinda liked that there were no elves in UO. It's like an over-played trope in fantasy games that you have pointy-eared hippies all over the place.

SA looks good except for Imbuing. I think they should have made Imbuing do something unique instead of just having it add the same mods as runics. Maybe if you could improve runics to max intensities, with no option to add new properties, and then you can add something completely different to an item. In that way, lower-end runic tools might have seen more use, and the two systems could compliment each other.

That said, I don't see what the gripe is with HS. I've heard complaints about how ship combat was unworkable since I first played during T2A.