UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Dream List

lukin69

Knight
add daily/monthly/quarterly uniques/rares to demise (deco)

Smoking Pipes
Arrowheads
Hitching Posts

and Water pipes!!!!! Bongs, Hookahs, etc. :cool:

More torture devices (deco) such as stocks, stretching racks, gallows etc etc

I see nothing wrong with Demise having Demise specific deco rares. I understand that we are supposed be to an OSI clone, and that is why I play here, but cmon now...

lukin69

Knight
I use to have smoking pipes on the server I use to run years upon years ago... They were cool. :D

Would be even cooler if you could make them consume reagents like mandrake root, nightshade etc and have it initiate the spell fizzle animation :) Have the different reagents give little buffs and debuffs like -1 int or +2str when smoked.

el pepino

Sorceror
There should have been a realm where there is no sun so its always night time. Instead of trees and flowers have luminous mushrooms and glowing rocks all around in the wilderness.
This would be kick ass for crazy colored light themed houses. And give room to create some pretty awesome monsters and concepts to put into the game. PvPable environment, developers made multiple expansions with the Trammel based ruleset in place but the game seems to be lacking in new pvpable lands.

GM_Revinoir

Squire
Would be even cooler if you could make them consume reagents like mandrake root, nightshade etc and have it initiate the spell fizzle animation :) Have the different reagents give little buffs and debuffs like -1 int or +2str when smoked.

It didn't consume anything, but yes it did the fizzle animation. :D

GM_Revinoir

Squire
There should have been a realm where there is no sun so its always night time. Instead of trees and flowers have luminous mushrooms and glowing rocks all around in the wilderness.
This would be kick ass for crazy colored light themed houses. And give room to create some pretty awesome monsters and concepts to put into the game. PvPable environment, developers made multiple expansions with the Trammel based ruleset in place but the game seems to be lacking in new pvpable lands.

Introduce drow elves of the underdark.... I'm sorry I couldn't resist. (former ad&d nerd) (well no more ad&d but still a nerd)

GM_Revinoir

Squire
Thinking of my old server... I had children on there... Theres an old graphic from back in beta for children... Also a baby graphic.

The children graphic had no animation for death so I just made them invulnerable and couldn't be targeted... The baby grapic was a static.

In all honesty, I'd settle if Razor added a "filter day" option; a sort of opposite to the "filter light levels" option. (and would also nullify that pesky "Night Sight" mod) The game looks so amazing with the natural lighting... It just sucks so much that somehow I almost always wind up with a piece of equipment with Night Sight. :(

psz

Administrator
Working virtues. Proper Serpent Isle. Old fashioned Moongates. Food/drink/sleep requirements. Dynamically generated quest system (as well as the normal, pre-designed quests). All the old skills being useful. A client that at least resembles something from the last decade. NPC schedules. Skill level perks.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Tameable ancient wyrms and no controll slots again. And to counter it being able to trick a pack of drags into walking through a portal u made again.

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
Jamieeeeeeeeeee

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Moon stones folks. I so so sooooooo miss those =(

The good old days of just tossing one where ever the hell you were and going to and from tram/fel right then and there.

I Agree The 1 Skillball per account for a limited time would be amazing for new players to generate either there fighter or Mule. I know that if i was trying UO for the first time because i heard the pvp was great i would need a skillball or the PvM would be just daunting and make me Quit. I Also think some new potion types would be usefull. Mindblast pot ,, Poisen gas pot(strangle) etc of course the required amount of alchemy skill should be needed to use the pots and would allow players to come up with more unique PvP and PvM charecters.