UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinsic - State of Affairs

[Drakull]

Knight
Nergal said:
Anyone thought of looking for the statue the toymaker created? I haven't been to Trinsic yet but if I went there I would look for this statue. Assuming it exists and can be found maybe destroying it will lift the curse on Trinsic.
In fact i did... at first hiding/stealthing (the toymaker is locked inside the tinker's guild). Then used the easy way: just run around the city with a macro that was yelling guard all the time..... found a sledge hammer on the ground (that can't be taken), but no signs of any suspicious statue.

[Drakull]

Knight
Tourist said:
So you can just guard all undeads? LOL
Yep, they respawn again, but not a real problem. At maximum some healing from time to time when they attack you too many at the same time and the guards can't handle them fast enough :). As I said on another post is the only thing to fix (having the city as non-guarded as long as the even lasts), so people can't just guard whack the undeads and mages can use their ev's and bs's.