UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinsic - State of Affairs

vAlAkIvI

Page

Im looking for a few brave men or women to explore the town of Trinsic, we need to find answers, and kill some undead in the way, who´s with me?

Miyamoto Musashi, Master Swordsman

darkcatt

Wanderer
the door bursts open as a strange young man enters with a a young dragon following behind. Fluffy and I will be of any assistance.

vAlAkIvI

Page
u got any magic to open the door? cause i was planning an amphibian invasion :) anyways lets wait a couple of days to see if more ppl will join us, expedition will depart in wednesday night. Anyone has any problems with the date or time?

Miyamoto Musashi, Samurai Master

Dobster

Wanderer
valakivi said:
u got any magic to open the door? cause i was planning an amphibian invasion :) anyways lets wait a couple of days to see if more ppl will join us, expedition will depart in wednesday night. Anyone has any problems with the date or time?

Miyamoto Musashi, Samurai Master

Wednesday night, which time zone m8, because if it's Europe, I'll help out, just let me know which template to bring :)

RockEye

Knight
I'd be glad to join ya, either my tamer, my bard/mage or warrior paladin. Just post the time and time zone.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Great, so we have a party gathered, we meet at Luna at 20:00 GMT -4 (forum time) is this ok for everyone? A tamer would be a great template to peace monsters

Nosferatu

Sorceror
when u guys do it have rockeye or dobster hit me up on irc or icq and ill come along with my necro mage snail trails

pbguy434

Knight
I'll chip in if I happen to get to master magery...It couldn't hurt to have a little more help even it was from a little guy like me. I'd be a good distraction? Lol.

vAlAkIvI

Page
we are waiting at Luna, any ppl interested come join me near stables, we leave for Trinsic in a few minutes

vAlAkIvI

Page
First disembark was a failure, we were overrun by lich lords, we had to fall back, we need more brave adventurers, and we have another plan to disembark far beyond the lich lords guard outpost...

Digital

Wanderer
I ran around trinsic for a while, killed a few ancient lichs and random stuff.
I went to see the toy maker but there is no dialog that can be iniated, Unless you have to drop something on him to make him talk.

While I was running around I noticed that Bone Demons, Skele Dragons, and Ancient Lichs are swarming the streets and buildings so I didnt really have a chance to go into any of the buildings and investigate anything but I looked around and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary from the road.

-Edit

I might bring some hardcore people back to clear some of the houses later.
I'd like to take some notes on if things respawn when they are killed.
What's in each and every building item wise.
Also I'd like to check the Inn and Toy makers place a little more then I had earlier.

If anyone wants to try these things respond here or give me a message.

-Edit

I took a look at the Inn and found it to be very well guarded and also there seems to have been a accident in the East Room.

vAlAkIvI

Page
this place (the inn) look promising to find some clues, about the re-spawn i cant tell for sure cause there are so many monsters you dont know what is spawn or re-spawn :p
if anyone is planing another trip there.. count me in!

hiei36

Wanderer
I've recently made a trip there, but was closer to the other inn, cleared that spot for a while. I'm going to be making another trip soon if anyone is interested.