UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinsic - State of Affairs

hiei36

Wanderer
I'm might not go there for a while, I forgot to auto renew insurance and I lost all my lmc/lrc equipment at champ spawn. So it'll take me a while to get some sort of decent armor again.

Ajax-demise

Sorceror
Me and a few friends went to trinsic a few weeks ago, we were their for quite a awhile and killed quite a few monsters, and they do Respawn and still dont have a clue as what to do to free the town.

right now there are a couple of us there trying to find new stuff. pbguy is stealthing around looking for stuff but hasn't found much. If anyone wants to join us feel free.

*edit*

Just found out that the toymaker is for a quest that is started in Haven, which explains why he didn't want to talk to anyone. We spent alot of time looking around the Inn and the surrounding area and didn't find anything to special.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
*a man dressed in black garb and a large kasa* covering most of his face walks in* Friends... fear not... I am not an enemy... I believe I have the skills necessary to be a successful long term scout... I simply need to transported there and given an ample supply of magic to send correspondance out of the foul city... a guaranteed transport back would be appreciated as well... My name? That, sirs, is unimportant... though you may call me Eskew, and that is what I shall sign all my correspondance back to you with... if I am granted transport in by one of the mages that lurk in this area... I will be watching and listening.
*throws a smoke bomb, and is completely gone when the smoke clears*

pbguy434

Knight
May I ask what you may do when you get there? If you have a plan, I will be sure to be there...With a garunteed in and out with another mage.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
*an arrow comes flying into the room with a note attached* I can watch the enemy unobserved... a useful skill... my intentions are to ascertain the foul ones' purpose, and how they can be foiled.

Digital

Wanderer
I got a stealther, necro mage, and provoker/peacer/disco/mage.
If you need anything or just want to clear the city i'll help.

vAlAkIvI

Page
as always, im interested, first scout party i gathered to go there didnt have a picnic :p
if anyone is going and im online PM