UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinsic - State of Affairs

hiei36

Wanderer
Yeah, we need more people. Personally, I don't think I can hold too long if more than one ancient liche starts attacking me... don't know about you...

Tourist

Sorceror
There is inn exploring report:
Destroyed remains of Garg the necromancer... person who is summoned undeads... Thare was 4 locked chests (from left to right):
3419 carrots
3430 carrots
1 garlic + 1 mandrake root + 1 ginseng
4 garlic + 1 mandrake root + 3 ginseng

No idea, is it random numbers or related to some spells / coordinates ...

EDITED: Sorry for typo :p

hiei36

Wanderer
3419 carrots
3430 carrots

That's strange, if the carrots were coordinates, it would point to the middle of the ocean close to Serpent's Hold... No idea what the reagents meant though...

vAlAkIvI

Page
Tourist said:
There is inn exploring report:
Destroyed remains of Garg the necromancer... person who is summoned undeads... Thare was 4 locked chests (from left to right):
3419 carrots
3430 carrots

No idea, is it random numbers or related to some spells / coordinates ...

EDITED: Sorry for typo :p

Hmmm those regs are used to create food, maybe this was the suply of food of undeads, and now they will starve to death... ( if undeads can starve )

;)

qweazdak

Wanderer
OOC:
while i was their earlier before the undead invasion, there were lots of carrots in that one inn in Trinsic. like 1500 to a chest.

pbguy434

Knight
Hiei, then we canhave fun runing past them and not luring anything onto us. Although it wouldn't be too hard, one skeletal dragon in there will make things a lot more complicated :) .

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Anything New come up or do we need to have a few more runs.... hey since he was necro was are ther Carrot coords for Malas... He could have summond the thing in trinny but it came from Umbra... Dunno but thats my input.

automata

Wanderer
Anyone thought of looking for the statue the toymaker created? I haven't been to Trinsic yet but if I went there I would look for this statue. Assuming it exists and can be found maybe destroying it will lift the curse on Trinsic.

Tourist

Sorceror
jonthemaster said:
Anything New come up or do we need to have a few more runs.... hey since he was necro was are ther Carrot coords for Malas... He could have summond the thing in trinny but it came from Umbra... Dunno but thats my input.
Malas size is just 2500x2000 ... :(

pbguy434

Knight
I still don't think anything we do will make it better. Quantos has said that it will not go anywhere until he finishes it the way he wants it to be done. And...He just said that...So it will probobly be a little while.