UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tree Hack Much?

Do you think he should be banned for Tree Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Tree Hack Much?

Hyphy Train;360775 said:
Kinda sounds like Michael Jackson with those little kids he spent the night with in his bed.

If by Jackson you mean Bush and by innocent children you mean ass kissing barcode people than yes.

Argyle

Wanderer

Stumphack is indeed illegal, does give you an ingame benefit of being able to target easier, run without get stuck on less obvious obstacles, and allows your client to load a much simpler graphic which reduces CPU usage and makes you faster.

So justifying it is no different than justifying any other cheat.

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;360777 said:
If by Jackson you mean Bush and by innocent children you mean ass kissing barcode people than yes.

Well if you think that he rapes when you least expect it then you`re probably right. =]

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Argyle;360778 said:
Stumphack is indeed illegal, does give you an ingame benefit of being able to target easier, run without get stuck on less obvious obstacles, and allows your client to load a much simpler graphic which reduces CPU usage and makes you faster.

So justifying it is no different than justifying any other cheat.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Love how all of his friends voted no and are sticking up for him.

Argyle

Wanderer

If anyone else posted the picture they would be on it like white on rice crying to ban the person...

alllex

Knight

wow never seen this before !! lol who the fuck* lumberjacking* all the forest??

:D wow this hack looks very nice lol

its looks like the future lol future with no TREE!!!

GREEN PEACE!

p01n7e

Sorceror

Alllex, i'm just curious, with all that laughing out loud, don't you get in trouble with your neighbours or something? :confused::confused::confused:

alllex

Knight

p01n7e;360804 said:
Alllex, i'm jsut curious, with all that laughing out loud, don't you get in trouble with your neighbours or something? :confused::confused::confused:

hehe im from canada i dont have a neightbour for Mileess! :)

If it's against the rules, then shouldn't the custom skins that you can download for UO also be against the rules? I don't think that tree stump hacks would really be illegal, since using circle of transparency will do the same thing, except instead of making them look like stumps, they just go away once you get close enough.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Lezard Valeth;360835 said:
If it's against the rules, then shouldn't the custom skins that you can download for UO also be against the rules? I don't think that tree stump hacks would really be illegal, since using circle of transparency will do the same thing, except instead of making them look like stumps, they just go away once you get close enough.

^ Extremely valid point, restated by him, originally by me. That is one good looking post.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Lezard Valeth;360835 said:

except when Lady Crimson told me it was illegal?

emoooo

Sorceror

Cerebus;360834 said:
emooo... your names says it all

what's wrong with my name?
or do you have nothing else to say against me?

for the record po1n7e isn't even canadian

regarding the 'tree hack' there is not a valid rule at this point to make it illegal.