UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tree Hack Much?

Do you think he should be banned for Tree Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragnMaw

Wanderer
Tree Hack Much?

a-e-i-Own-you;360516 said:
I'm going to assume me not being on there was so that I wouldn't disturb the ballot.

Oh by the way Hyphy Train, I found these in my screenshot folder.

But I still suck, right?

That was posted earlier. If he deletes the pictures heres a other links

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/wazup198914/lolthistoopi6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/wazup198914/cyal8rallig8ryp2.jpg

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Tree Hack Much?

just because, you can't pvp, and get owned by someone who can doesn't mean that they are cheating. anyone that has ever used the tree hack knows that it doesn't even help at all, it's more of a preference.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

I can see it being a whole lot easier. If the trees arent there you can target them while they are behind them, and can find the stumps so they are easier to avoid.

Cerebus

Wanderer

its still illegal. so by saying he shouldnt be banned, does that mean people shouldnt be banned for hacking? or duping?

luigi-demise;360575 said:
just because, you can't pvp, and get owned by someone who can doesn't mean that they are cheating. anyone that has ever used the tree hack knows that it doesn't even help at all, it's more of a preference.

read the rules before playing, its still considered cheating =(

luigi is right, it doesn't make you better by any means, it is a preference thing..

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror

legal means legal
illegal means illegal
i dont give a fuck if it helps or not

like the euo for bods filling, it dont bothers anyone, however it is illegal, so it means that is not accepted

shall i paint it? or you guys can get the idea?

Tempest

Knight

It does have a drastic affect tbh.

As I use it on Hybrid, it helps alot, you don`t get stuck on huge looking trees and what not.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

I'm just curious, can a staff member actually confirm if its illegal or can someone send a link showing that this is directly illegal, just cause its on the hybrid site and i always thought uogamers in general shared similar rules ect.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;360584 said:

As I use it on Hybrid, it helps alot, you don`t get stuck on huge looking trees and what not.
Exactly what I was saying to Luigi.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;360584 said:

since we're all jumping at each other with accusations that are retarded, i must ask if you use it on hybrid surely you would use it on demise? no way to get caught unless you post a screen shot?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;360603 said:
since we're all jumping at each other with accusations that are retarded, i must ask if you use it on hybrid surely you would use it on demise? no way to get caught unless you post a screen shot?

He'd probably take it off before posting a screenshot.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Shouldnt even have to remove it cuz I doubt hes as stupid to use it on Demise when its Illegal.

Blacula

Knight

I feel inspired. Seeing as how none of you Chi people think treehack/stumphack is cheating, I'm going to mod my client right now so that every time a Chi member gets close all I see is a whiny baby holding a Kleenex. That's my preference....

Blacula;360619 said:
I feel inspired. Seeing as how none of you Chi people think treehack/stumphack is cheating, I'm going to mod my client right now so that every time a Chi member gets close all I see is a whiny baby holding a Kleenex. That's my preference....

God the irony brings tears to my eyes

Pun intended; I'm a baby.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Blacula;360619 said:

He probably would in order to compete.