UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tree Hack Much?

Do you think he should be banned for Tree Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Tree Hack Much?

Hyphy Train;360716 said:
Not nearly as creative as your signature, makes no sense tbh.

You can't possible expect to offend him like that when you have " Bush is a golden god" In your siggy.
[e pwn.

emoooo

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360709 said:
8. Third Party Programs are NOT allowed.
Anything other than the UO Client, Razor, ConnectUO, UOAM, and OSI permitted softwares are not allowed.

12. Hacking
Attempting to hack/gain illegal access to the shard or another individual's account is not permitted and will be actioned against immediately. Modifying files in an effort to change how the client interfaces with the server is not permitted.

Taken right from the Rules http://www.uodemise.com/about/rules/

ok what does that have to do with the issue?
He is obviously not using a third party program
He is not attempting to gain illegal access to the shard or another individual's account
He is not modifying any files in effort to change how the client interfaces with the server.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;360716 said:
Not nearly as creative as your signature, makes no sense tbh.

A-E-I-Own-You you could of just left the you as U, because technically Y can also be a vowel so you skipped U.
And your signature makes no sense. Just because you have an itchy clit, doesnt mean Bush who is a guy does. GTFO of UO and Forums.

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;360719 said:
You can't possible expect to offend him like that when you have " Bush is a golden god" In your siggy.
[e pwn.

At least it makes sense.

[e peen?

Cerebus

Wanderer

emoooo;360720 said:
He is not attempting to gain illegal access to the shard or another individual's account
He is not modifying any files in effort to change how the client interfaces with the server.

he IS modifying the files

DragnMaw

Wanderer

emoooo;360720 said:

Hes is modifying files. The lack of trees is caused by replacing the graphic files in UO to get rid of the top. Fucking n00b. GTFO.

DragnMaw;360722 said:
A-E-I-Own-You you could of just left the you as U, because technically Y can also be a vowel so you skipped U.
And your signature makes no sense. Just because you have an itchy clit, doesnt mean Bush who is a guy does. GTFO of UO and Forums.

Ant lions still spawn in Solen, you should go kill some

emoooo

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360727 said:
Hes is modifying files. The lack of trees is caused by replacing the graphic files in UO to get rid of the top. Fucking n00b. GTFO.

how does that change the way he interfaces with the server

DragnMaw

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;360729 said:
Ant lions still spawn in Solen, you should go kill some

And what would be the point of that? Their weak as fuck. Then again. Their probobly all you can take.

Hyphy Train;360723 said:
At least it makes sense.

[e peen?

Mine makes sense, it's Barcodes synchronized login, and how 10 of you end up at the gate in a matter of 5 seconds when you PvP.

Now does it make sense?

DragnMaw;360733 said:
And what would be the point of that? Their weak as fuck. Then again. Their probobly all you can take.

Who are you and where did you come from? Seems like nowadays Trammies can make it into Barcode and that becomes an obligation to talk shit to those who are much obviously superior players..

DragnMaw

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;360741 said:
Who are you and where did you come from? Seems like nowadays Trammies can make it into Barcode and that becomes an obligation to talk shit to those who are much obviously superior players..

I dont see any superior players. I see a fucking hacker.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360740 said:
NO. Are you a fucking retard? You seem to be.

Listen you don't know what you are talking about, stop posting before you make yourself come of more retarded than you are.
Now recruit 5 more people to help you guys gank me :)