UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tree Hack Much?

Do you think he should be banned for Tree Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragnMaw

Wanderer
Re: Tree Hack Much?

Steven_Greer;360749 said:
Listen you don't know what you are talking about, stop posting before you make yourself come of more retarded than you are.
Now recruit 5 more people to help you guys gank me :)

I could type random gibberish and still be more intelligent than that piece of shit.

"Modifying files in an effort to change how the client interfaces with the server is not permitted."

He modified the graphic files, their fore the client does not interact with the server the exact way it is suppose to .

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;360754 said:
Sure you do :)

To bad PvP in this game is shit. Only reason for PvP is to protect in spawns. You dont gain anything out of PvP. You steal this persons insurance, and then the next person steals yours.

marcusstone

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360757 said:
To bad PvP in this game is shit. Only reason for PvP is to protect in spawns. You dont gain anything out of PvP. You steal this persons insurance, and then the next person steals yours.
dumb ass much?

DragnMaw;360757 said:

However, if you're good like my guild you make more than you lose, and eventually suits drop

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

DragnMaw;360757 said:

No, for every time i lose insurance, i've gained it like 20 times. Win.

emoooo

Sorceror

Ok I'll explain it for simple minded people like yourself - He is changing the look of a graphic (in this case a tree). The tree is still there. If he tries to go through that tree the server will still say 'No you can't get there'. If he were to ignore what the server said and went straight through the tree that would be changing the way the client interfaces with the server aka 'hacking'. In this case he only changes the way the client interfaces with him, not the server.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;360761 said:
However, if you're good like my guild you make more than you lose, and eventually suits drop

I doubt suits drop often enough to be worth it. You can get more money an hour farming or doing a spawn, than you get doing PvP. Then with the money you can just buy a suit and save all the hassle of PvPing for endless hours.

emoooo;360763 said:
Ok I'll explain it for simple minded people like yourself - He is changing the look of a graphic (in this case a tree). The tree is still there. If he tries to go through that tree the server will still say 'No you can't get there'. If he were to ignore what the server said and went straight through the tree that would be changing the way the client interfaces with the server aka 'hacking'. In this case he only changes the way the client interfaces with him, not the server.

Congratulations on the +rep..You had to dumb it down for them alot but I think they will understand now

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360757 said:

It goes like this:
Barcode A sees the duck man.
Barcode A runs, and runs and dies tired.
Barcode A Calls in 10 people
Duck man Kills 2 runs the fuck away; and waits for 1 chi person to come
Duck man and luigi or third or sven or japwnt or russell oliver or eby Go kill barcode loot them dry and sit there as a barcode A-Z sit there crying hax, krioss and tell us to get jobs.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

DragnMaw;360765 said:
I doubt suits drop often enough to be worth it. You can get more money an hour farming or doing a spawn, than you get doing PvP. Then with the money you can just buy a suit and save all the hassle of PvPing for endless hours.

You talk about this pvp, as if it was a burden. I don't blame you from your point of view i would hate it too, getting owned all the time and all. When you are w!n it's actually alot more fun than gauntlet.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

DragnMaw;360765 said:

I heard there's a paragon balron at spirituality you should go there sounds like your kind of uo :)

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;360769 said:
I heard there's a paragon balron at spirituality you should go there sounds like your kind of uo :)

Paragon Balron + N00bs = x.x

They always lure it and it rapes you when your not ready.