UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Hard Nightwish

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Re: To Hard Nightwish

ALEX_CARDO;676439 said:
no life virgin nerd calling for gank irl.i hope you enjoy the video

Virgin nerd... you wouldn't even know what to do with a girl that is opening her legs to you.

:) Have a good day sir. You LOOSE!

Cimbombom

Sorceror

I have listed 10 items on above subject. I hope this clarifies the issue. nobody needs prove himself but the initiators of this topic who know anything about the Turks and their life.in addition to this they wont get any respect from another player here besause they talk totally shit and lie. I do not accept the comments of someone on Turkiye who has never been in Turkiye.
i have burned this topic all losers can stay on the line...

Blacula

Knight

Galder1;676389 said:
You mustn't tell things like that... Its like saying that there exist perfect race, betetr than all ... Its linked to nazi ideology ,what as far as i know is forbidden in all civilisated countries.

Wonderful sir! :>

Pic unrelated:

Attachments

• 1256924643144.jpg
    1256924643144.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61

Cimbombom

Sorceror

it has raised due to the rejection of the offer that was 15kk for the duel.as if regner promised to the duel they blame him not the pay the money.But this is not the case and they were 2/1 .
after pvp ofcourse they killed him.
their aims were to provocate and defame hard nightwish in the meanwhile they showed their racist faces. As u see they were disgraced.
thats all...

Lucifall

Knight

ALEX_CARDO;676439 said:
no life virgin nerd calling for gank irl.i hope you enjoy the video

+1 for Biggie reference

Cimbombom;676459 said:
it has raised due to the rejection of the offer that was 15kk for the duel.as if regner promised to the duel they blame him not the pay the money.But this is not the case and they were 2/1 .
after pvp ofcourse they killed him.
their aims were to provocate and defame hard nightwish in the meanwhile they showed their racist faces. As u see they were disgraced.
thats all...

Hard still didn't pay up. As usual. So?

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Lucifall;676460 said:
+1 for Biggie reference

Hard still didn't pay up. As usual. So?

This thread is retarded.

We got people in here talking about his gothic/emo gf, how he is trying to promote his screamo band.... i just dont get it anymore.