UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Hard Nightwish

a revenant

Wanderer
Re: To Hard Nightwish

Galder1;676291 said:
Why would i do so big event of that...even without any rpvs everyone knows that he just talks alot ... lol isn't chugging 15+ gcure in duel against no dci mage a proof itself ... and i have literally thousands of screenshots like vlado once

I think rpv is obviously clear than thousand of screenshots.
Totally owned by rpv without keyboard fight on forum

SirSotam

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
u wanna know why ? ahhh moechtest du die wahrheit... tz tz est ist sehr kompliziert dir zu erklaeren...
1.U told us the truth: hes a turk
2.I dont see why he has such a big mouth ... the screenies show everithyng. Go Galder!
Anything else ?
Oh i forgot to meniton: HES A TURK

Ich habe eine dinge fur sage dich: " Gehen zu scheizer ashlock!" Er ist Turkisch , aber er is sehr net , und er ist meine freund. Du hast Probleme mit der turkish? warum ? ... ich kann nicht verstanden...
Ich Bin sehr viele Traurig mit alle dieses RACISM!

mistara

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676284 said:
woooooow we have a bully right here :D:D ima take care of ya,son.dont worry.soon all will be over.Cmon, now go to mommy's room and get some sleep

Funny guy. I have no comment on this situation though, but if you talk shit about my country, my race or whatever i belong to i think i have deserve the rights of insulting you. Come get me clown.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Galder1;676235 said:
i ve started learning chinese, since these pricks are too "ingenious" to learn any diffrent language and soon they will be half of the globe population
even though its funny, its racist and you should get what you deserve
M4dM1k3;676251 said:
did turks do something to your mommy? racist bitch

Rodion

Wanderer

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
u wanna know why ? ahhh moechtest du die wahrheit... tz tz est ist sehr kompliziert dir zu erklaeren...
1.U told us the truth: hes a turk
2.I dont see why he has such a big mouth ... the screenies show everithyng. Go Galder!
Anything else ?

Dude, i dont know who you are and i dont even wonder but when i read all posts, i felt sure about one thing: you ( or your any relatives or race whatever ) have been f*cked by Turks. That's why you tried to attack Turks and tried to be act a racist and im sure you dont know what it means. Well, have a good night guys ^^

edit: corrected typo

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Rodion;676347 said:
Dude, i dont know who you are and i dont even wonder but when i read all posts, i felt sure about one thing: you ( or your any relatives or race whatever ) have been f*cked by Turks. That's why you tried to attack Turks and tried to be act a racist and im sure you dont know what it means. Well, have a good night guys ^^

edit: corrected typo

Goodnight?

You mean goodmorning!?

Rodion

Wanderer

Well, it depends time zones. For me and for most of the European people, its goodnight but goodmorning for you :D

Galder1

Sorceror

I didn't want to offend them ;/ they are earning moneys for me since i have cloth company and i am producing everything in China, i just stated facts .... While i was in China i met only like 3 or perhaps 4 people talking in English (and i didn't rather meet any people which haven't contact with western Europe or USA) so u know ....

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

mistara;676320 said:
Funny guy. I have no comment on this situation though, but if you talk shit about my country, my race or whatever i belong to i think i have deserve the rights of insulting you. Come get me clown.
Got ur 15 minutes of glory - now stfu cut-in-half dick

SirSotam said:
Ich habe eine dinge fur sage dich: " Gehen zu scheizer ashlock!" Er ist Turkisch , aber er is sehr net , und er ist meine freund. Du hast Probleme mit der turkish? warum ? ... ich kann nicht verstanden...
Ich Bin sehr viele Traurig mit alle dieses RACISM!
Jetz wir alle wissen,dass du kein Deustch spricht.Mit so viele Fehler kannst du nur 1 Klasse Prüfung bestehen...er IS ... mit DER turkish ... nicht VERSTANDEN... sehr VIELE... mit ALLE ... traurig ist adj.
Edit:Esqarrouth go fist fuck a goat

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

M4dM1k3;676353 said:
Jetz wir alle wissen,dass du kein Deustch spricht.Mit so viele Fehler kannst du nur 1 Klasse Prüfung bestehen...er IS ... mit DER turkish ... nicht VERSTANDEN... sehr VIELE... mit ALLE ... traurig ist adj.
lesen lernen rassistische

SirSotam Online
Forum Expert

(PORTUGAL)

SirSotam

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676353 said:
Got ur 15 minutes of glory - now stfu cut-in-half dick

is das stimmt? ok du bist die lehrer.
Anyway, you racist dumb , did you got raped when you were young by some imigrant? thats probably the trauma thats making you rage on a online forum were you dont know anyone.
if you want to reafirm yourself in the society, go get some chicks , or some guys, Dont know your tastes... SOOOO Get the fuck out of your penischair and do something with your life!

Hildorien

Wanderer

So what will happen if he is turk?Sorry but you and your country cant say anything bad about turks.If you are interesting why i said that,open your history book and READ.You will see there is no any race better then turks.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Hildorien;676370 said:
So what will happen if he is turk?Sorry but you and your country cant say anything bad about turks.If you are interesting why i said that,open your history book and READ.You will see there is no any race better then turks.

Uhm Caucasian(White)

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

SirSotam;676364 said:
is das stimmt? ok du bist die lehrer.
Anyway, you racist dumb , did you got raped when you were young by some imigrant? thats probably the trauma thats making you rage on a online forum were you dont know anyone.
if you want to reafirm yourself in the society, go get some chicks , or some guys, Dont know your tastes... SOOOO Get the fuck out of your penischair and do something with your life!
is das stimmt ?! that sounds like .. quote of the day :D :D lol omg omg *hits his head* damn u got the right to be stupid,but thats too much
imMigrant...... looooool i gotta buy some grammars and let yer sorry azzez read em
Open my history book ?! Do you know why the Chinese started buildin the Wall ? Cuz some tribes (yeah ma people) were attackin them... Do you know that there were ap. 12 countries Bulgaria ? And last thing: The capital Balhara was considered the second most rich and powerful city .... Soooo don't talk 'bout history,asy... lulz owned

Galder1

Sorceror

Hildorien;676370 said:
You will see there is no any race better then turks.

You mustn't tell things like that... Its like saying that there exist perfect race, betetr than all ... Its linked to nazi ideology ,what as far as i know is forbidden in all civilisated countries.

According to Turkey hisory they had few bad centuries e.i XVII (crysis after loosing 100k army of Mustafa) or after krym's wars. And actually people in Turkey changed because of strong influence of Germany, and about that they were dependant to G.. economics...They seem they lost the most characteristic traits of their ancestors ;/