UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Hard Nightwish

SirSotam

Sorceror
Re: To Hard Nightwish

M4dM1k3;676387 said:
is das stimmt ?! that sounds like .. quote of the day :D :D lol omg omg *hits his head* damn u got the right to be stupid,but thats too much
imMigrant...... looooool i gotta buy some grammars and let yer sorry azzez read em
Open my history book ?! Do you know why the Chinese started buildin the Wall ? Cuz some tribes (yeah ma people) were attackin them... Do you know that there were ap. 12 countries Bulgaria ? And last thing: The capital Balhara was considered the second most rich and powerful city .... Soooo don't talk 'bout history,asy... lulz owned

You might know some grammar stuff , but you really failled irl : ) no matter how hard you troll, youre still gonna be a freaking skinny guy who uses large clothes so people dont notice how skinny you are.

mistara

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
u wanna know why ? ahhh moechtest du die wahrheit... tz tz est ist sehr kompliziert dir zu erklaeren...
1.U told us the truth: hes a turk
2.I dont see why he has such a big mouth ... the screenies show everithyng. Go Galder!
Anything else ?
Oh i forgot to meniton: HES A TURK

I bet you can't say the same shit to a turk's(or insert random race here) face irl can you? Seems like you're here to make some argue.

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
lol what a poor grammar :D:D

wow... nice point.

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
dood i can speak deutsch,english,russian,my native lang and right now im learning japanese. Do you need any other explanations ?

How humble.

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
woooooow we have a bully right here ima take care of ya,son.dont worry.soon all will be over.Cmon, now go to mommy's room and get some sleep

I'm sure demise community can figure out that you're under 13 or a retarded mature here.

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
Got ur 15 minutes of glory - now stfu cut-in-half dick

hehe hehehe.

ps: You all can argue about the situation i don't fucking care, but make it personal. No need to be racists.

mistara

Sorceror

mistara;676391 said:
ps: You all can argue about the situation i don't fucking care, but make it personal. No need to be racists.

this included...

Hildorien;676370 said:
So what will happen if he is turk?Sorry but you and your country cant say anything bad about turks.If you are interesting why i said that,open your history book and READ.You will see there is no any race better then turks.

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

mistara;676391 said:
I bet you can't say the same shit to a turk's(or insert random race here) face irl can you? Seems like you're here to make some argue.

wow... nice point.

How humble.

I'm sure demise community can figure out that you're under 13 or a retarded mature here.

hehe hehehe.

lol really in ma group there are 2 turks and regulary ima telling them:"i hate the minorities" got it ?
wow.... ima tell ya right now:get out of the hut you live in, get a chick,nail her and stop waistin my time ....
End of story

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676404 said:
lol really ima group there are 2 turks and regulary ima telling them:"i hate the minorities" got it ?
wow.... ima tell ya right now:get out of the hut you live in, get a chick,nail her and stop waistin my time ....
End of story

Lets all just stop caring.... wow you nerds really have nothing better to do?

Play the game.

mistara

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676404 said:
lol really ima group there are 2 turks and regulary ima telling them:"i hate the minorities" got it ?
End of story

You're so wrong my friend.

1. I am an atheist
2. We don't live in the hut.
3. My gf is a goth chick.
4. I am brutal vocalist of a death metal band.

and this comment will not save you from ban stick. Anyway i'm sure you won't care tho.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

mistara;676406 said:
You're so wrong my friend.

1. I am an atheist
2. We don't live in the hut.
3. My gf is a goth chick.
4. I am brutal vocalist of a death metal band.

and this comment will not save you from ban stick. Anyway i'm sure you won't care tho.

So your gf is ugly... your an emo, and you play in a screamo band that no one has ever heard of....

Make's sense.

mistara

Sorceror

N0S0und0fTrace;676407 said:
So your gf is ugly... your an emo, and you play in a screamo band that no one has ever heard of....

Make's sense.

Heheh wrong man, i hate emos too. This is true fucking metal. ;)

mistara

Sorceror

N0S0und0fTrace;676418 said:
"Lamb of god" is horrible dude.... there not how they use to be.

I agree. As the palaces burn is the far best, and ashes of the wake is cool too, but i don't like wrath.

ALEX_CARDO;676417 said:

ehm i think both sides wrong give the 15 mil to me.

Hildorien

Wanderer

M4dM1k3;676387 said:
is das stimmt ?! that sounds like .. quote of the day :D :D lol omg omg *hits his head* damn u got the right to be stupid,but thats too much
imMigrant...... looooool i gotta buy some grammars and let yer sorry azzez read em
Open my history book ?! Do you know why the Chinese started buildin the Wall ? Cuz some tribes (yeah ma people) were attackin them... Do you know that there were ap. 12 countries Bulgaria ? And last thing: The capital Balhara was considered the second most rich and powerful city .... Soooo don't talk 'bout history,asy... lulz owned
Lol?Chinese didnt do anything and just turks atacked?You tried to kill turks,and turks atacked you too.Turks never atacked to noone if they are not under atacked by enemies in all of history.
And you know what is the mean of your wall,AFRAID of turks.Hmm if you wanna speak about turks vs Chinese,ok we talk.
What about Kursad?Kursad and his 39 turk friend atacked your chinise empire and killed many many enemy.Where were the your KING when turks in your palace?
Oh man come on,let me think about it.Ops yes its same.Build walls and live in there like chickens.Yes yes what a great.
Owned...Hell yeah.

Cimbombom

Sorceror

Lucifall;676270 said:
Hey, I have a question..

Where's the 2 millions Hard Nightwish owes to Applesauce?
Where's the 1 million Hard Nightwish owes to ME?
Where's Galder's 15 millions?

Bunch of untrustworthy imbeciles. Pay it up now that you have lost instead of making up excuses.

if we owe someone we pay on time. do some search also we are not familiar with the men u know... btw clean ur dirty mouth.
stop producing lies all u can do is minimize urself dickhead