UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Hard Nightwish

M4dM1k3

Sorceror
Re: To Hard Nightwish

SirSotam;676222 said:
At least he tries, you showld try talking other languages non native.
Its pretty hard.
dood i can speak deutsch,english,russian,my native lang and right now im learning japanese. Do you need any other explanations ?

Galder1

Sorceror

Lol ....
1. You are retard, coz I have accepted it, You offered it and i said lets duel stright away moroon.
2. Get facts stright i owned ya 4 times in row, ran from arena coz You were chugging in duel what is forbidden, and had armour broken.
3. You never killed me 1v1
4. He never healed me
5. He had You on target after killing Ya in fell
6. I am not going to blame You on your language skill coz You might not know it at all as well
7. I ve finished my high school quiet long ago
8. WHO THE F*CK CARES ANYWAY
Conclusion: Duel me again?

Cimbombom

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676227 said:
dood i can speak deutsch,english,russian,my native lang and right now im learning japanese. Do you need any other explanations ?
instead making comment the on topics that there is nothing to do with u go perform (co.k S.c.e.)ur job with ur big mouth got it?

Galder1

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676227 said:

Wow nice...
I know English, Russian and native (polish)
I was learning german for 3years but I bet i couldn't use it

and i ve started learning chinese, since these pricks are too "ingenious" to learn any diffrent language and soon they will be half of the globe population

Cimbombom

Sorceror

ball suckers
if u realised i gave up the rest of numbers to u. feel em
or write till mornings i dont give a fuck to u...
ur younger liar poor thats all

SirSotam

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676227 said:

I speak portuguese , spanish , french, deutch ,English and learned latin. so what?
if you have so much culture, why you care about a nice turkish guy , who made a few gramatical mistakes?
why bother? serious i wanna know.

Cimbombom

Sorceror

it could be the answer of all ur yelling. u and ur crown (as u described he was a watcher) versus hard... galder1 nomattter how many languages u know who care about it your such a fool

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

SirSotam;676244 said:
I speak portuguese , spanish , french, deutch ,English and learned latin. so what?
if you have so much culture, why you care about a nice turkish guy , who made a few gramatical mistakes?
why bother? serious i wanna know.
u wanna know why ? ahhh moechtest du die wahrheit... tz tz est ist sehr kompliziert dir zu erklaeren...
1.U told us the truth: hes a turk
2.I dont see why he has such a big mouth ... the screenies show everithyng. Go Galder!
Anything else ?
Oh i forgot to meniton: HES A TURK

Cimbombom

Sorceror

yes im a turk we have a history... what u have turn back check ur past...
yes im a turk i wrote there the truths .it made u crazy?.
im a Turk and u have a pain.

mistara

Sorceror

M4dM1k3;676251 said:
u wanna know why ? ahhh moechtest du die wahrheit... tz tz est ist sehr kompliziert dir zu erklaeren...
1.U told us the truth: hes a turk
2.I dont see why he has such a big mouth ... the screenies show everithyng. Go Galder!
Anything else ?
Oh i forgot to meniton: HES A TURK

watch your tongue piece of shit.

Lucifall

Knight

Hey, I have a question..

Where's the 2 millions Hard Nightwish owes to Applesauce?
Where's the 1 million Hard Nightwish owes to ME?
Where's Galder's 15 millions?

Bunch of untrustworthy imbeciles. Pay it up now that you have lost instead of making up excuses.

Galder1

Sorceror

why am i fool? Give me one reasonable explanation or one point on that stacment because its really amusing.
So far thats Ya who show the crippled mind....dude u have some kind of "Your own world" since You tell that people are doing things that they aren't... You break the rules from begining and still shittalking on me.... f*cking pathethic....
You ve played here since ages and u cannot beat 5dci mage with no combat skill, even the simple duel show that You are too dumb to use Your template adventages ... what about all diff aspects of life.... if you are getting so easly offended and annoyed by the random guy from second side of the world playing 9 (or something) years old game....

gash .... i almost died laughing watching LotR remakes with these popular phrase: Dont add TURKS to party....Turkish people seem to be hated more than chinese in the overall internet opinion...but i am not so suprised with behave and wisdom that they represent....
I just cannot imagine how they could lost their whole heritage and that thing which made Sulejman II Magnificent so perfect ruler or jennisaries so well organisated and dengerous units ..... and now act like they would ve came out of bush ...

SO YET AGAIN DUEL!?

Lucifall

Knight

Galder1;676276 said:
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?
AGAIN DUEL!?

DOOOOO IT!

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

mistara;676265 said:
watch your tongue piece of shit.
woooooow we have a bully right here :D:D ima take care of ya,son.dont worry.soon all will be over.Cmon, now go to mommy's room and get some sleep

Galder1

Sorceror

a revenant;676280 said:
record a rpv and owned him

Why would i do so big event of that...even without any rpvs everyone knows that he just talks alot ... lol isn't chugging 15+ gcure in duel against no dci mage a proof itself ... and i have literally thousands of screenshots like vlado once