UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thoughts for 10k online... id say we shoot for 15k.

Nephtyes

Sorceror
Re: Thoughts for 10k online... id say we shoot for 15k.

Open up trammel but have huge spawns of balrons, dragons, and everything at the moongates so you will never be able to enjoy it. And Fence off the moongates so no one can actually go in.

mythical6969

Wanderer

Nephtyes said:
Open up trammel but have huge spawns of balrons, dragons, and everything at the moongates so you will never be able to enjoy it. And Fence off the moongates so no one can actually go in.

bank sitters would find a way in, so they could sit in peace

robert1213

Wanderer

Gankis Khan said:
Promote factions. Make everyone join a faction, but even the numbers to each faction. Hopefully we could get enough players to do raids and such.
Im for this but why do you think this would make it so 10k peaple get on alot of peaple dont want to.

Green Jelly

Wanderer

4 different castles in different locations inside a mountain of some sort with a path leading to it and a moat around the castles 4 different kind of factions.Total war. Abyss wars 4 different colors Green, Red, Blue, And Purple.
The way to get into the war should have 4 different stones at the local bank. one stone for each color when double clicking the stone you will enter the team you wish to join and it will give you the color of robe of the team you have selected. Or if you want to raid the castle whilest wearing your team color. like a King Of The Hill(castle).

Im_Polaris

Wanderer

I've just switched here from DFI, looking for a change, as they appear to be heading down hill (losing alot of player). I would have to say, the sheer fact that Abyss test was mentioned in this forum is enough to make me stay. Abyss Test 4TW. I may have never had so much fun in my whole time playing UO as I did then.

Personally, not for me but bout 1/4 of the shard cant pvp, like havnt had enough practice to be even considered alright at pvp, maybe if you set up PvM while the factions and stuff are runnin around, chaos and order of course but maybe pvm that gives uber weapons and/or uber items such as Cbds, bod sandles, sex change deeds for the women with beards and wands of flamestrike and such I dont kno really be creative but thats just for the nooblets thgat dont wanta pvp and you can bring them to the server also.

Newbie Forever said:
I've just switched here from DFI, looking for a change, as they appear to be heading down hill (losing alot of player). I would have to say, the sheer fact that Abyss test was mentioned in this forum is enough to make me stay. Abyss Test 4TW. I may have never had so much fun in my whole time playing UO as I did then.

Fuck yes, this guy gets madd rep.

Abyss Test was the fucking shit.

I like the idea Test Center weekend.
Just a copy of the world in Test Center form.
Only add any character modification's that can be received into each players bank, or make a vendor you can buy them from. Then destroy all the houses so other players/factions can try to control the GY and what not.

pauly

Wanderer

Abyss Test was a Pre UO:R test shard for those who don't know as much fun as I've ever had in UO. Anywhere you go, it was packed w/ people to fight or PK. I do suggest making a replica of it or something of the sort but COMPLETE EXCLUDE ALL MAGIC WEAPONS and I guarentee you that'll really spice things up and make it one hell of an enjoyable weekend. Not to mention people will be more likely to play mages and learn how to play one rather than running around in groups of 5 with vanq spear.

AByss!

Just Like OSI! to the T please
Worl color wars and everythign! gates to bases round thew world!

Abyss Rocked the fucking shit tot eh fucking as rfgkja'hkjaABYYSS!

jobambo

Sorceror

I dont care if you can get 10k, 20k or 30k people. When theres 400+ ping when theres 600 people in 1 area it sucks. Is it possible to do Zones like OSI has it?

Danowar

Wanderer

monster raids on towns happened all the time on RO. it's always fun to spawn tons of bosses in the middle of town.

Monoxide

Sorceror

JoBamBo said:
I dont care if you can get 10k, 20k or 30k people. When theres 400+ ping when theres 600 people in 1 area it sucks. Is it possible to do Zones like OSI has it?
Line runners, arrrgh. They were my worst nightmare when I played mages on Great Lakes.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Do u know Star Wars: Battle Front ? In this game, two army fight on a map, for controlling "checkpoints" . Soldiers of any side can only respawn on points their team control : this make u can conquer territory and clean it up of ur ennemies.

Lets imagine 4 or 5 of these "respawn" points in each town. Disable recall, moongates (and mounts?) . All players logged goin in a faction or order/chaos . Maybe a skill stone, with class system (pure mage/warrior/archer/etc...), just for the look of the battle, i personnaly think we dont see enough warriors fighting. And let them kill each others!

Anyway we can have several events, at different hours. A pvp total war for some hours, then monsters invading every fuckin tile of the world....A big marathon.... A crafting contest....A soccer game (the ball is an orcish mask or helm. kill the one who wear it, put it on ur head and run to the goal!).

Monoxide said:
Line runners, arrrgh. They were my worst nightmare when I played mages on Great Lakes.

That is the one thing I like about Hybrid. They dont have "Server Lines". No one can say OMG, I dieing, and hop the line. That is what killed PvP at bucs on OSI. Everyone would hop them lines, or just sit on them when they were dieing until the other person got bored and left.

Ralph1

Wanderer

Sounds like a great idea, speed up the faction timers though!