UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Theifs destroy action

Stoltz

Sorceror
Haha. Yeah. But think about it. You posted a picture of yourself flexing. Then you asked for pictures of me. Of me flexing. I mean... You got your fan-art of me and Blue that you drew. Stick to that and leave us out of your gay antics. Nothing wrong with it but... We don't want it. Thnks but no thnks

Haha. Yeah. But think about it. You posted a picture of yourself flexing. Then you asked for pictures of me. Of me flexing. I mean... You got your fan-art of me and Blue that you drew. Stick to that and leave us out of your gay antics. Nothing wrong with it but... We don't want it. Thnks but no thnks

Ragerrrrr
Go kick your dog a few times big man! It will help you feel better

Hey guys kriss is clearly a guru when it comes to fitness.

This is the body of perfection!

NC-17

Sorceror
all of you are clearly virgins
the more muscle you have the more oxygen gets used
if you do cardio, like me everyday, and run 4-5 miles to stay healthy, expect to have a body like mine
its called stamina and I choose it over strength

the only weight I pull lift or push is my own

Currently (as of yesterday at the track) clocked in at 12:33 two mile run
76 military push ups in 2 mins
and 68 sit ups in 2 mins

I run 4-5 miles everyday (rest days do happen)
and do 50 push ups 3 times a day
I skip sit ups a lot but hey everyone's not perfect in there workout

Cardio= freeletics, crossfit, and other variations of a fast paced workouts
Going to zumba class once a month doesn't count

If you want to look fit and all muscled up
ask @Patheasy for his workout plan

susejmaster

Traveler
Cardio= freeletics, crossfit, and other variations of a fast paced workouts

lol at crossfit, thats a game people dont train like that not even the people who participate in the competitions. If they trained for crossfit games by doing crossfit workouts they would all be injured within a month.