UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Theifs destroy action

OK, do you and your faction buddies have scripts? That's what I thought. And you talk about risk vs reward. True that thieves risk little, but are heal regs much of a reward? Think things more thoroughly please.

OK, do you and your faction buddies have scripts? That's what I thought. And you talk about risk vs reward. True that thieves risk little, but are heal regs much of a reward? Think things more thoroughly please.

... No I do not use scripts. At most I have a weaken wand macro that I have used in the field a handful of times (I couldn't even tell you what key it is on right offhand TBH) and an ebolt macro that I have used in the pits for 2v2's and such sometimes. If you read my post you would see that I am for removing any sort of delay macro so that both of these things people would be unable to do. You can easily go out on a thief with nothing on you and steal 100+k worth of items during a faction fight with a 1 button macro. I believe to steal you should have to look through a pack and set which item you would like to steal and not have a macro do everything for you. Like I said I think less automation in ALL things (not just stealing) is better. Think things through more thoroughly please.

everyone just simply make macros to unstack your regs into stacks of 10
wait, you mean you can beat a script with thoughtful in game mechanics?

damn we should put all of our efforts into fixing a problem that can already be fixed instead of trying to stop autoheal/delayed macro scripts!

No... actually I've put in my efforts to stop auto wand, auto heals everything with no success.. Now I'm focusing on the next problem ruining the server. I can only do so much.

Jack Merr

Traveler
Lol? I'm not on as often as most and I find many fights... Thieves have been around forever, hardly the reason hybrid action is declining. But please, keep crying over a thief that can be dropped in 2 seconds.
Yea u drop the thief, BUT then he has an alt with the same name and u go red. Just happened to me. Result? less action yet again.

Also, if the thief hasnt stolen anything yet, then u go grey.....

Jack Merr

Traveler
whats destroying 'action' is the fact that group A doesn't want to lose to group B so group A makes some dumb excuse (this time being thief, last time being blessed weapon/armor, hybrid mares/bola tamers etc) not to participate in field play.

Shit's been around for ever. What hasn't been around forever is delayed macros and automated heals. If you really think a template is worse than scripted pvp, then I really don't know what to say to you.
We were fighting 8v4 last night. So idk who ur talking about but its def not our group lol.

Jack Merr

Traveler
They are right, Thieves are and have never been a problem and it seems the only ones complaining about thieves are the same people who have 250k in wands in their backpack... I don't use wands and guess what... Thieves aren't a problem for me....
Um no its cuz the thieves go for certain people again and again.

You dont have to deal with it cuz ur a no namer thief lol.

Jack Merr

Traveler
I dont script shit. So please go on.

I run slow as fuck and i get stolen from 247 which is why i choose to just log off now. Thus DESTROYING action lol

NC-17

Sorceror
Your absence in pvp is hardly the reason there is none, besides there is plenty of action with people who have the balls to go fight
We will keep doing what we are used to and good at doing

Making people rage
have fun

Jack Merr

Traveler
Your absence in pvp is hardly the reason there is none, besides there is plenty of action with people who have the balls to go fight

Making people rage
have fun
Not following. At all. U guys are the ones who dont fight cuz ur running around on thieves lol

Tihieves in group pvp are nothing short of a retarded chaotic mess ..... "sync the thief" says jesse who i dont ever see on the field ..... let alone factioning , remove delay macros says tyler that doesnt even fucking play ....... delay ebs make synching an energy bolt worth it , try and kill somone whos been playing this game for longer than 3 years that actually pvps with qued ebs lmfao not even possible tooo ez to heal. DELAY EB'S ARE NOT EVEN HARD TO HEAL..... and yeah its a delay macro but you still have to synch it at the same time otherwise it will be way off..... AUTO HEALS : im not sure anyone even uses auto heals anymore , we have been able to successfully sync everyone ....... so if they have auto heals than its not a very good script.......... throw a well timed nox in people its not that hard. so this whole sync the thief thing is retarded ...... you even fight 8v8 ..... and have time to stop and synch the ninth person hat is a blue on a random thief ...... not as easy as it sounds when they offscreen and than what happends is you get caught up in a cross synch FOR TRYING TO KILL A NON FACTIONER IN A FACTION FIGHT .... WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE , theives in pvp is just stupid as hell and im not talking about them stealing my wands , if i am willing to use them im willing to lose them SO WHAT *CRYFACE* NOOOO im talking about my garlic and root and refresh pots ...... now i cant heal , do half my offensive spells and i cant fucking move cuz im stammed out while i have some gay macer on me ! IS THAT HOW YOU NEED TO FIGHT? all the comments on here saying we are crying about thieves is from ppl who haven't experienced how fucking gay it is because A: you dont play or B: you dont pvp or C: YOU ARE THE COCKSUCKER DOING IT.

ITS NOT ABOUT HEAL REGS BEING A REWARD YOU MORON , ITS ABOUT I CANT ACTUALLY DEFEND MYSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE STEALING MY REGS .... POINT BLANK SIMPLE , IDK WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

Making people rage
have fun
Why would you want to kill pvp on the server you play, you dumb fucking prisoner