UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The worst zerg guild of the year

lukin69

Knight
noone has the balls. they just all talk shit to me on forums like you. afraid then never come to 1v1
1v1 means nothing....in his defense. A team is only as strong as its weakest member. If you can defeat anyone on the server 1v1 but your team sucks donkey balls, you in turn, suck donkey balls.

I reiterate, being a 1v1 monster means absofuckinglutely nothing in the field. If you think it does, odds are, you are on the worst zerg list. Near the top.

Geaux

Sorceror
1v1 means nothing....in his defense. A team is only as strong as its weakest member. If you can defeat anyone on the server 1v1 but your team sucks donkey balls, you in turn, suck donkey balls.

I reiterate, being a 1v1 monster means absofuckinglutely nothing in the field. If you think it does, odds are, you are on the worst zerg list. Near the top.

QFT

Kurupted

Squire

naw i understand from first hand experience being good at 1v1 field fights means nothing in a guild fight. Thanks for "reiterating" your assumption of me though. Perhaps I just enjoy 1v1's? I always mention 1v1's though because if I post "who are you in game" i literally get forum zerged by 3-4 people. Therefore, i like to remind them of my dominance over them when they dont have 10 people with them spamming wind. Did you wanna 1v1 for gold?

Kurupted

Squire
But yet you dodged my offer of 1vs1 and also dodge my offer of you and 2 friends vs me, ...... ironic don't you think.....

show me where i dodged the 3v1? you never said lets go. the 1v1 you wanted to go no steam and no razor. ironic you still talk to me aye? lets meet right now bucs den? 5kk

SCV

Wanderer
whats your terms, and how much gold for honorable duel?

I am honored by this face off, I am actually pretty competitive like you.

You will have many options of challenge:

**************************************************************************************************************************
Battle of checkers - Best out of 3
***************************************************************************************************************************
Chicken battle - That will have to wait a bit because my chicken hasn't bonded it.
*************************************************************************************************************************
Plant Competition
Both seeded at same time and item ids noted
First to reach full maturity wins
************************************************************************************************************************
Resource Battle- We each start naked with only an axe . We each gotta cut the most wood for half an hour. The one who get's more points wins.

Frostwood 25 points
Heartwood 20 points
Bloodwood 15 points
Yew 10 points
Ash 5 points
Oak 2 points
Wood 1 points

***************************************************************************************
Demise Kingdom Marathon

First to pass through all the towns and back on foot wins, no horse or spells allowed.

Now for the bet itself.
For the time being I don't have much gold with me, but I am willing to bet one million gold doubloons.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
show me where i dodged the 3v1? you never said lets go. the 1v1 you wanted to go no steam and no razor. ironic you still talk to me aye? lets meet right now bucs den? 5kk
where did you dodge ummmm in the other thread you know when I asked those question ? then your new guildmate even made a huge poster bout it.

yeah I asked to duel you without your stupid loops is that such a bad thing since I wana see your skills and not your looping skills?

lukin69

Knight
naw i understand from first hand experience being good at 1v1 field fights means nothing in a guild fight. Thanks for "reiterating" your assumption of me though. Perhaps I just enjoy 1v1's? I always mention 1v1's though because if I post "who are you in game" i literally get forum zerged by 3-4 people. Therefore, i like to remind them of my dominance over them when they dont have 10 people with them spamming wind. Did you wanna 1v1 for gold?

Who are you? How long have you played here?

Kurupted

Squire
I am honored by this face off, I am actually pretty competitive like you.

You will have many options of challenge:

**************************************************************************************************************************
Battle of checkers - Best out of 3
***************************************************************************************************************************
Chicken battle - That will have to wait a bit because my chicken hasn't bonded it.
*************************************************************************************************************************
Plant Competition
Both seeded at same time and item ids noted
First to reach full maturity wins
************************************************************************************************************************
Resource Battle- We each start naked with only an axe . We each gotta cut the most wood for half an hour. The one who get's more points wins.

Frostwood 25 points
Heartwood 20 points
Bloodwood 15 points
Yew 10 points
Ash 5 points
Oak 2 points
Wood 1 points

***************************************************************************************
Demise Kingdom Marathon

First to pass through all the towns and back on foot wins, no horse or spells allowed.

Now for the bet itself.
For the time being I don't have much gold with me, but I am willing to bet one million gold doubloons.

You're pretty cool, seriously. lemme bond a chicken and will go for fun next week or somthing lmao.

Reactions: SCV

Kurupted

Squire
where did you dodge ummmm in the other thread you know when I asked those question ? then your new guildmate even made a huge poster bout it.

yeah I asked to duel you without your stupid loops is that such a bad thing since I wana see your skills and not your looping skills?

copy and paste from other thread where you said ok ill 3v1 for gold.
wait, you cant.
proud user of razor yet your wont duel me with it. you know you place, be gone bitch.