UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The worst zerg guild of the year

Kurupted

Squire
Hz of course, they behave like a pack of hungry hyenas, taking advantage of the new, inexperienced players.
The problem for them start when the lion appears.

who are you in game?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Bracode
I'm the only one in it
No matter how hard I try my zerg attempts are just bad

The problem for them start when the lion appears.
The lion is a non factor
Everyone knows that

lionesse.jpg

........ and Blame

blame01.jpg

..............I know you are the white one with the black stripes hiding among the black ones with the white stripes

blame02.jpg

MB

Knight
He's asking worst zerg, not biggest. Hz is best zerg. Nobody makes daily cry threads about Zs, SEGA or D*A.

He's asking worst zerg, not biggest. Hz is best zerg. Nobody makes daily cry threads about Zs, SEGA or D*A.

In the English Dictionary worst means

worst
wərst/
adjective
  1. 1.
    superlative of bad, ill.

adverb
  1. 1.
    superlative of badly, ill.
  2. 2.
    most severely or seriously.
    "manufacturing and mining are the industries worst affected by falling employment"

noun
  1. 1.
    the most serious or unpleasant thing that could happen.
    "when I saw the ambulance outside her front door, I began to fear the worst"

verb
  1. 1.
    get the better of; defeat.
    "this was not the time for a deep discussion—she was tired and she would be worsted"
    synonyms:defeat, beat, prevail over, triumph over, trounce, rout, vanquish,conquer, master, overcome, overwhelm, overpower, crush; More

Thus, the worst zerg guild on the server is D*A, now close this pointless thread.

Geaux

Sorceror
In the English Dictionary worst means

worst
wərst/
adjective
  1. 1.
    superlative of bad, ill.

adverb
  1. 1.
    superlative of badly, ill.
  2. 2.
    most severely or seriously.
    "manufacturing and mining are the industries worst affected by falling employment"
noun
  1. 1.
    the most serious or unpleasant thing that could happen.
    "when I saw the ambulance outside her front door, I began to fear the worst"
verb
  1. 1.
    get the better of; defeat.
    "this was not the time for a deep discussion—she was tired and she would be worsted"
    synonyms:defeat, beat, prevail over, triumph over, trounce, rout, vanquish,conquer, master, overcome, overwhelm, overpower, crush; More

Thus, the worst zerg guild on the server is D*A, now close this pointless thread.

I have never really payed attention to D*A, what do they do, I think I have seen 1 or 2 at Luna.

They are just overall bad players of this game. thus being the worst zerg guild on demise. players like bama, and JMonroy. they are one of the biggest guilds yet most members are newbs. their vendors are newb vendors selling some of the Worst items, over the worst zerg guild on the server.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
They are just overall bad players of this game. thus being the worst zerg guild on demise. players like bama, and JMonroy. they are one of the biggest guilds yet most members are newbs. their vendors are newb vendors selling some of the Worst items, over the worst zerg guild on the server.

Come on, they are not that bad. D*A member handed me some lrc 4.5 years ago : ].

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You clearly don't understand definitione the worst zerg. They have to play incompetently and annoying to be classified as wosrt zerg but the problem is we don't see tchem even in felucca.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Explain please