UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The worst zerg guild of the year

Kurupted

Squire
Ill fight you Kurupted, while on razor. Make sure to have that gold in the hands of Kobly, I trust him doing the exchange.

will you be on like 2 hours? if so, sure. if not, tomorrow is fine. kolby isnt on, or i cant get ahold of him atleast. i dont think he wants to be a part of my duels regardless. ive given no reason for you not to trust me. 5min time limit. 1-5kk min max, you pick

Dexter-LoM

Knight
will you be on like 2 hours? if so, sure. if not, tomorrow is fine. kolby isnt on, or i cant get ahold of him atleast. i dont think he wants to be a part of my duels regardless. ive given no reason for you not to trust me. 5min time limit. 1-5kk min max, you pick
Just so you don't tell people I bitched out am running late still at work, ill try to get on once i get home, worst comes to worst we do this tuesday - tomorrow earlier after super.

Geaux

Sorceror
?? This has to be the most tantric F**K ever. Why dont you guys just get it over with. Just curious who is the man and who is the woman.

No you wouldn't. You'd do it a handful of times and then lose interest in zerging. Then you'd stop and talk to the folks doing the spawn and possibly even protect them because that's more fun than killing people 10 v 2.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing this. The new players trying to spawn... I'd just help them and give them anything I got. Protect them best I could. I would usually log in three or four pvp characters on different accounts and hide them near by so if I had to fight anyone off and died I could get right back in it. Lol