UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The worst zerg guild of the year

raveX

Page
At any given time, the one that has the most online on the same screen. This changes throughout the course of a day, and even a battle.

Phelon

Knight
Me personally, i've been zerged by hz more than any other guild. That's fine, it's what they do and meh. The worst i've ever seen is those old chinese guilds hehe. Those cats would throw 15 people at you and have 15 more waiting if you got away :)

Phelon

Knight
Seems they can proxy now, why not? I joined them for a spell too hehe. The few folks I could talk to were top notch fellas :)

SCV

Wanderer
Hz of course, they behave like a pack of hungry hyenas, taking advantage of the new, inexperienced players.
The problem for them start when the lion appears.

Phelon

Knight
Just for the record, if I had the numbers, I would totally Zerg... Whatever it takes to win ;)

No you wouldn't. You'd do it a handful of times and then lose interest in zerging. Then you'd stop and talk to the folks doing the spawn and possibly even protect them because that's more fun than killing people 10 v 2. At least that's my experience with it and you, being a mason, must often think about the larger picture I would think.

marcusstone

Sorceror
It's a game, it needs good guys and bad guys. Good thing is, we can play which ever way we want online, and it doesn't really reflect on the type of people we are. You're right though, I probably would get bored with it...