UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The state of Ultima Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

selo

Wanderer
Re: The state of Ultima Online.

Pro Abortion said:
Damn man, I have my share of old memories, but UO at the end of it all is still a fucking game and should be treated as one. Sure I'm nostalgic as fuck about it but I really don't feel an urge to relive those moments. I've got too much school and a handful of a girlfriend, not to mention work.

My heart still pounds when I'm chasing down a red line and I still get pissed when I'm pk'ed farming. Nothing else seems beneficial to me.

FUCK UO

I like this kid.

JackONeill

Wanderer

IT'S ONLY A GAME SON, YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOUR LUCK!

I'm gonna be snookering you, snookering you tonight, BIG BREAK!
Snookering you, snookering you tonight, BIG BREAK!

Jesus you guys need to stop taking this game so seriously, it's escapism from your real life as opposed to your whole life. There's other things in the world which already aren't being taken seriously enough, so don't try and turn a fun piece of fun into something more than that.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

hi irl i am so fatz all dee ovur kids laff at me and call me jumbobelly.

its not fun 4 me so i play uo ands annoy u guys and be like omgroflfaghatlolool to make myself feel better and be like yea fag u dnt even know you got fucking pwnd by the fat kid.

then i hpe the nub i jst pakooned is one of them sxy jocks who always puts me in the bin at lunchtime, god i hate them assholes..

anyways what you sed is a lye, uo is clearly lyfe if it wasnt fr uo i wud probly have kild myslf by now

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

JackONeill said:
Jesus you guys need to stop taking this game so seriously, it's escapism from your real life as opposed to your whole life. There's other things in the world which already aren't being taken seriously enough, so don't try and turn a fun piece of fun into something more than that.

EVERYBODY WHO SAYS THIS SHIT SHOULD TAKE THEIR OWN ADVICE AND STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OTHER PPLS THROATS.

everyone is aware that it is a game. if it wasn't i would be hung, and many of you would be crucified. btw nobody cares how big your girlfriends tits are, what job you have or how big your penis is.

JackONeill

Wanderer

Voodoo Child said:
EVERYBODY WHO SAYS THIS SHIT SHOULD TAKE THEIR OWN ADVICE AND STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OTHER PPLS THROATS.

everyone is aware that it is a game. if it wasn't i would be hung, and many of you would be crucified. btw nobody cares how big your girlfriends tits are, what job you have or how big your penis is.

Yeah, I was totally saying that because you know, no one was taking it seriously, I just randomly came out with it, it wasn't in response to the incredibly lame and serious first post and subsequent posts by certain people, no, it was definitely pure unrelated garbage that I just happened to type, you know, for a laugh.

And I wasn't even implying anything about myself, I hate people who tell people to 'go outside', but there's a big difference between mindless real life bragging and retarded shit wangs who practice their syncs for hours everyday, who gold farm all day so they can afford a castle, who do nothing but play UO. Heck I don't care if all they do is play games, but these people quite apparently obsess over the game and that's unhealthy, any obsession is.

I doubt you'll even read this post and come up with another post detailing how i'm ramming it down your throat. It's the kind of defensive overreaction which just incriminates you anyway.

WTF

You don't take this game to some degree of seriousness?

Let me wipe your fucking account so you can give me a pat on the back while thanking me for throwing away a good chunk of months playing and go about your day. EAT A DICK IRL

Romey

Sorceror

the squirrel remains trapped inside the turtles shell being ravaged furiously while the bird continues to peck his half broken beak inside the turtles shell in a feeble attempt to rescue the poor squirrel.

the squirrel is so close to escaping as he mistakes the turtles balls for a common nut in a tree and bites hard on it giving him enough time to escape the carnage from within the turtles shell.

but does he escape? tune in next time. same uo shard, same uo msg board.

preview for next episode: MAN THE SQUIRREL HAS TO GET PUMPED UP AND RDY FOR PVP IF HE WANTS TO ESCAPE, HE HAS TO TIME THAT BITE AND OFFSCREEN OUT OF THE SHELL IF HE WANTS TO ESCAPE. 3 2 1 BOOTYDANCE. IF HE AINT PUMPED UP HE BETTER JUST LOG OFF. 3 2 1 BOOTYDANCE, GET PUMPED UP. HE HU HE HUUUWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vile-hybrid

Wanderer

hi narfle how are you i figured out my old forums password :)

all my accounts are still permabanned i think ;) krrios last favor to me :)

mushhking

Wanderer

Pro Abortion said:
WTF

You don't take this game to some degree of seriousness?

Let me wipe your fucking account so you can give me a pat on the back while thanking me for throwing away a good chunk of months playing and go about your day. EAT A DICK IRL

luv'n the sig lol :D , i use what i loot :( 2 lazy to actually buy kegs if i loots pots then i chug :/

Status
Not open for further replies.