UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The state of Ultima Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsaul

Wanderer
Re: The state of Ultima Online.

man thats a hell of alot different from my first UO experiences. they were pretty much the same experiences i have now which is me getting my ass stomped regularly by everyone and getting dry looted and pked and griefed and house killed and being called shitfuckingniggerbaby and other wonderful things.

ahhh.... the memories

good thing UO is still exactly the way it was when i started playing lol

Darkkye

Wanderer
Re: The state of Ultima Online.

Lol, every game is like that.

Im not sure, but if you play more games you will realize, sadly.
I wont make a big post like yourself (the main post) because I've done so, but to me it was like that with WoW, PristonTale (lol), UO back when we had 56k modems here in brazil and cable was beign tested. Even CS was like this, good old RTCW, Diablo 1 (hell, that was a good time) and 2...

Warcraft, Tides of Blood on its golden age. Everyone playing Enfos 24/7 and beign crazy about it. Old Dota EX with nice tactics and very close games..
The childish fighting @ Tob channel about utterly silly things, but Ill miss it. :p

Heck, I remember when I got my wireless connection. "OMGEEE, Im so ubar" I thought. I hyped out my entire building because we needed like 6 people to install it.
And when I got it I was playing UO..everyone had modems back then (least here in Brazil) and I remember outrunning guards like crap.
My red chars walked (ran, rather) around Brit doing all sorts of crap and the guards (and the players) just couldnt catch me. That was so fun...
And when I was weaker than some guys, running around a house getting out of LoS and not getting hit for minutes until the guy was bored and went off his way.

My noob days beign an APK when EVERYONE was a PK. Good old AW shard with levels...;o
Rigged Xbows that owned everyone. Para field + stone wall (which used to be BIGGER) making a cross with the victim stuck in its middle, and then people attacking from all sides or firewalls all over the guy. Lol, funny times.

Watching a GM doing a .kill on a dragon when I just got at the screen. Me looting it...;P
Male NPCs using armores bustiers. o_O My homepage with screenshots from buggy UO stuff.

PvP shards with skilled people, those were the days. GM'ing a PvP shard and doing all sorts of daily events with most people liking it. Beign actually encouraged by people that valued your work. Building our unique city on the water tile by tile...

Guess I made a big post after all. -_-
But eh, my memories will hardly die. Im just glad I lived them. =)
Everything comes to pass, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.