UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

marcusstone

Sorceror
Re: The Orb in Luna...

After trying to solve this orb my girlfriend left me, my family died in a plane crash, and my house burnt down... don't do it... it's cursed I tell ya...

Killem

Wanderer

pbguy434;336553 said:
I'm surprised someone hasn't just brute forced it by now.

Threatening to Kill a GM for the answer would work?

*runs to plot demise of PSZ*

(no pun intended)

st3in

Wanderer

xeres;336381 said:
just slit yer wrists now and save yerself some time....

QFT. Oh, and the fact that you read any part of this thread...means you will fail to solve the riddle.

psz

Administrator

Feersum Endjinn;336361 said:
PS The only clue I know about for sure is: "It is very easy really and you will all kick yourselves when you hear the solution".

And all the ones where I spelled it out ^_^

repiovesana

Sorceror

Sintoo;336573 said:
What orb?
You don't wanna know... Trust me, you REALLY don't want to know what orb we're talking about... it ruins your life the moment you know about it.

Sintoo

Sorceror

repiovesana;336660 said:
You don't wanna know... Trust me, you REALLY don't want to know what orb we're talking about... it ruins your life the moment you know about it.

What life?

hellwina

Sorceror

I thought the song Chapter 24 by pink floyd had something to do with it but got nothing using that as an answer, after all, psz did mention a song .. and later on gave lyrics to that song :mad:

psz

Administrator

I said I thought the answer was mentioned in A song.

I then said I was wrong :-P

(Chapter 24... More evidence that though clever, Syd Barrett was on WAY too many drugs... Chinese universal time calculator and all)

repiovesana

Sorceror

I think they will leave it until someone goes completely insane over this and commits suicide for not being able to solve the orb :D
I also think this is not too far from happening lol

marcusstone

Sorceror

LOL, I can't wait to see someone get it right, and get a check for 500 gold for solving it... That would be too funny...:D