UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

marcusstone;337040 said:
LOL, I can't wait to see someone get it right, and get a check for 500 gold for solving it... That would be too funny...:D

I hate you for merely thinking that..... ;)

LadyCrimson;336940 said:
The prize has always remained top secret and it has remained unchanged since the beginning.

The prize should be a pair of blessed Inquisitors and a blessed Kasa.

Both with a title of "Orbsolvers's" (Orbsolver's Inquisitor's Resolution)

jrhather

Wanderer

jrhather;343078 said:
The prize should be a pair of blessed Inquisitors and a blessed Kasa.

Both with a title of "Orbsolvers's" (Orbsolver's Inquisitor's Resolution)

Or better yet....an old fashioned Green or Blue Tent deed. :) :) :)

st3in

Wanderer

jrhather;343079 said:

Now that would be worth some kk's....but only if you could place it on the roof of another house....or on the top of a tree. Oh, the nostalgia of early OSI. :rolleyes:

Olaf

Wanderer

jrhather;343079 said:

Man tents rocked. When I was new to UO back in '99 or so, I bought 2 or 3 tents and placed them around Vesper / Minoc areas and sold colored armor...you know, that stuff that spawned in the shops. Various shades of black, rose, gold, etc.

Tents were also cool because you could place them in places you couldn't fit a house. Bad thing was...they were everywhere. UO looked like a damn circus pulled into Sorsaria : )

jrhather

Wanderer

Olaf;343269 said:
Man tents rocked. When I was new to UO back in '99 or so, I bought 2 or 3 tents and placed them around Vesper / Minoc areas and sold colored armor...you know, that stuff that spawned in the shops. Various shades of black, rose, gold, etc.

Tents were also cool because you could place them in places you couldn't fit a house. Bad thing was...they were everywhere. UO looked like a damn circus pulled into Sosaria : )

Thats why I want a tent. I can think of a hundred places I'd kill to have a tent/secure container :)

Naddict

Sorceror

Anyone remember how the first runes to the top of Moonglow's bank got made? It was from people stacking multiple tents on top of each other from outside the guard zone to the roof. Those things were funny.

jrhather

Wanderer

Naddict;343300 said:
Anyone remember how the first runes to the top of Moonglow's bank got made? It was from people stacking multiple tents on top of each other from outside the guard zone to the roof. Those things were funny.

They should be brought back as a $100 donation item.

st3in

Wanderer

jrhather;343315 said:
They should be brought back as a $100 donation item.

Something in the back of my skull is telling me the art for tents was removed from the client.... :(

psz

Administrator

I think they're still part of the client as one or two of the multis. I may be wrong (it's been a LOOOONG time since I went through the client art files)

jrhather

Wanderer

While I've got you glancing at this psz....what are the chances of getting something new in the donation store?

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

jrhather;343409 said:
While I've got you glancing at this psz....what are the chances of getting something new in the donation store?

He is not looking anymore, nor is this the place to ask, and the answer is slim to none. psz would not be the one to handle that either. It would be Asayre or Ryan.

Biohazard77

Wanderer

ehhh it makes my head want to explode because the more you think about it the more confusing and vague it gets.

Drittz

Wanderer

there is no answear, its designed to have u all confused. while the creator goes out and hunts and gets richer than u all :p