UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Re: The Orb in Luna...

Has any player successfully put the correct answer into the orb?

I was trying give it food, in case it would warm up to me and reveal its secrets. I guess it's not so easily won over.

Cerebus

Wanderer

i have some pretty decent guesses, thanks to my brother

i just wonder if when we insert the answer if we have to capitalize, or use punctuation...

Cerebus

Wanderer

can one of the gms that knows UO language (the latin or whatever) translate something for me?

psz

Administrator

UO's language is english. The "runic font" translates directly to english. So, it's not so much a language as a typeset.

There are literally dozens of Ultima Font listings on the net for looking it up (mostly for Ultima 5 and 6)

Cerebus

Wanderer

dunno how, but i came out with words that arent english, just wondering if you could translate

xaxas

Wanderer

Cerebus;332189 said:
dunno how, but i came out with words that arent english, just wondering if you could translate

If it's Latin, Orkish, Wispish or a general Ultima runic - PM me, I can give it a try...

psz

Administrator

Britannic Runes are always English. Always.

I used to be able to read it almost :-P

jrhather

Wanderer

Yeah I was able to about 8 years ago as well.I've since forgotten almost all of it.Y'know what we need to revitalize the Orb's mystery?another damn clue.

jrhather

Wanderer

$100 eh...
with todays prices thats a no-spit handjob from a cougar while she's on the phone to her pimp, and a Ziplock bag of ses shake.

psz

Administrator

Newest Clue: The answer can be typed in using any keyboard that supports romanized character sets!