UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

R a c e c a R said:
Like i said, organizers are fine, doesnt affect the field. Don't believe there are plans to putting razor into sallos. People are just too babied by the clients nowadays...does noone remember OSI?

I don't see why Razor couldn't be integrated into sallos, I'm sure Zippy knows Krrios well enough to share coding concepts and put sallos cheat checks/reports into Razor, but either way it's all up to them, and not up to the player base.

I've never played on OSI, just like many others who play on this shard. Just as the RunUO has proven its power and capacity over that of OSI shards, so should the software that controls UO on a RunUO shard.

I think the difference between hitting a button to drink a cure potion in your pack vs. a high speed auto curing script is tremendous. I also think the difference between using ventrilo to time the casting of spells vs. a PlayUO plugin that does all the timing and targetting for you, is huge.

Blixy

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
WHOS UP FOR SOME MARIO KART OR BOND OR SMASH BROS GG.
smash bros melee has more skill, talent, and timing required to play than UOGamers ever will. www.smashboards.com (watch some vids newbs)

is KUOC krrios client??? is it ok if i just have on my comp??? or should i delete it??? i barely used it cause im familiar with razor and dont wanna learn all the new shit....

Blixy

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
I don't see why Razor couldn't be integrated into sallos, I'm sure Zippy knows Krrios well enough to share coding concepts and put sallos cheat checks/reports into Razor, but either way it's all up to them, and not up to the player base.

I've never played on OSI, just like many others who play on this shard. Just as the RunUO has proven its power and capacity over that of OSI shards, so should the software that controls UO on a RunUO shard.

I think the difference between hitting a button to drink a cure potion in your pack vs. a high speed auto curing script is tremendous. I also think the difference between using ventrilo to time the casting of spells vs. a PlayUO plugin that does all the timing and targetting for you, is huge.
the difference between dbl clicking a cure pot in your pack vs. pressing one button to do it for you is tremendous.

Wanderer

Dbl clicking pots and aids is absolutely retarded... yea i agree the auto cure shit is rediculous but having to dbl click every pot.... come one now.... everyone benifits from the use pot macro... as far as setting it to auto use cure pot when poisoned that shit is lame but i think you understand what im trying to say here.

Dipset said:
You're a utter fucking idiot right? Do you know how long people have been using EasyUO sync scripts? Not that many people use PlayUO, this plugin didn't have the effect EasyUO sync scripts did so how can you call it a catalyst?

I think the only reason Ryan and the rest of the staff are so pissed is because the one Rhy released uses one of their products.
Did I ever say no one used sync scripts with EasyUO? No fucking shit, you moron.

Do you even know what a catalyst is? Judging by your ignorant comment, I doubt it. A catalyst makes a reaction take place more quickly; by your own admission, Rhy's plugin release caused the UOG staff to take action more quickly.

Rhy is an utter fucktard because he released the plugin. Everyone who used the EasyUO scripts were utter fucktards. And you're an utter fucktard for your illiteracy.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

hoglegs said:

Razor and KUOC are two completely different clients. Krrios, i assume, is forming Sallos to his client and not razor. I do not see sallos supporting razor, ever. And im not disagreeing with what they are doing...my point is, you obviously don't know true pvp ability unless you played OSI. Hell i was a poor kid back then and couldn't spend the 15$ to get UOA, which meant i manually clicked my pots and bandages. There are a lot more to these clients than just these features though. I don't know how much you field fight, but on OSI there was no such thing as target random blue, enemy, or red. You had to pull their bar or click on them to get the target. You don't think this is a huge difference? Try it...especially when chasing someone with a spell up...isn't the easiest thing in the world.

And yes, there are KUOC plugins that autopull every enemy bar on the screen for you. And you wonder why I despise that client?

lordmatt

Sorceror

So is there an official word on the pot hot keys? That's the only thing I use in Razor, aside from the Constant Lighting and Block Dismount options.

hoglegs

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
Razor and KUOC are two completely different clients. Krrios, i assume, is forming Sallos to his client and not razor. I do not see sallos supporting razor, ever. And im not disagreeing with what they are doing...my point is, you obviously don't know true pvp ability unless you played OSI. Hell i was a poor kid back then and couldn't spend the 15$ to get UOA, which meant i manually clicked my pots and bandages. There are a lot more to these clients than just these features though. I don't know how much you field fight, but on OSI there was no such thing as target random blue, enemy, or red. You had to pull their bar or click on them to get the target. You don't think this is a huge difference? Try it...especially when chasing someone with a spell up...isn't the easiest thing in the world.

And yes, there are KUOC plugins that autopull every enemy bar on the screen for you. And you wonder why I despise that client?

Perhaps you should be reminded that this IS NOT OSI. Stop living in the past...who cares what anyone used to do on OSI, really?

Terron

Knight

hoglegs said:
Perhaps you should be reminded that this IS NOT OSI. Stop living in the past...who cares what anyone used to do on OSI, really?
Thats why we call it Hybrid.. its our idea of a "best of the best" from OSIs current and previous practices with the occasional origional idea foreign to OSIs concepts.

Ryan said:
Tonight alone I deleted 21 accounts, firewalled 40 IP blocks and banned 70+ accounts. I'm no longer in the mood to tolerate this shit.

Thank you Ryan, I got the house next to my keep because of this :)

hoglegs

Sorceror

Terron said:
Thats why we call it Hybrid.. its our idea of a "best of the best" from OSIs current and previous practices with the occasional origional idea foreign to OSIs concepts.

Yes I know :) Would be nice if others caught on to that idea. It just pains me to see people urging to eliminate good frontend software just because a few people use ways to exploit them.

I say to whoever wants to get rid of Razor & PlayUO altogether:

Log in with the bare client and go kick everyones ass on Hybrid. Show them how bad-ass you are double clicking your bandaids and dragging your enemy healthbars.. I bet most of you wanting to get rid of all the frontends are the ones who had a "super L337 auto pot" set-up anyway.

Terron

Knight

hoglegs said:
Log in with the bare client and go kick everyones ass on Hybrid. Show them how bad-ass you are double clicking your bandaids and dragging your enemy healthbars.. I bet most of you wanting to get rid of all the frontends are the ones who had a "super L337 auto pot" set-up anyway.

Thats basically the whole population of Rebirth by your description

Minimejgd

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
It isn't OSI, it is better than OSI...but the clients have nothing to do with the fact that it is a hybrid server. These clients have no relation to OSI and there is a reason they are banned on OSI. Overpower and abused. I was not trying to make this an argument...but you insist on returning every post with some sort of comment.

And I'll live in the past if i want to...because you don't know how fun and constant the pvp was on OSI because you never played there. We're talking hundreds of OJs online at the same time during peak hours...you're lucky to find 5 on here nowadays.

R a c e c a R said:
And I'll live in the past if i want to...because you don't know how fun and constant the pvp was on OSI because you never played there. We're talking hundreds of OJs online at the same time during peak hours...you're lucky to find 5 on here nowadays.

Forget OSI, OSI died when they came out with trammel. Do you know how much CONSTANT pvp this shard had about a year and a half ago. When I would stay up until server wars just to run around pvping. The time of LoC/IC/MDK/ and many other guilds. I dont care if you were abou to use bola's, guard zone, ride swampies and all the other stuff back then but for some reason after everytime I died. I always found myself re-equiping and go back out to find that same fight if not another along the way. The time when I know if I went to the GY I could find a fight. I remember Order/Choas was active. This shard has been the most fun that I have had in UO since I joined OSI back in the late 90s, but this is all that we are left with :) /:(

Banks-Bronte said:
Forget OSI, OSI died when they came out with trammel. Do you know how much CONSTANT pvp this shard had about a year and a half ago. When I would stay up until server wars just to run around pvping. The time of LoC/IC/MDK/ and many other guilds. I dont care if you were abou to use bola's, guard zone, ride swampies and all the other stuff back then but for some reason after everytime I died. I always found myself re-equiping and go back out to find that same fight if not another along the way. The time when I know if I went to the GY I could find a fight. I remember Order/Choas was active. This shard has been the most fun that I have had in UO since I joined OSI back in the late 90s, but this is all that we are left with :) /:(

That is true, unless this ever happens.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/...=31&fpart=1&vc=1&what2=showflat&selv=&vwhich=

In which, I will be one of the first to sign up.

fierywater said:
Did I ever say no one used sync scripts with EasyUO? No fucking shit, you moron.

Do you even know what a catalyst is? Judging by your ignorant comment, I doubt it. A catalyst makes a reaction take place more quickly; by your own admission, Rhy's plugin release caused the UOG staff to take action more quickly.

Rhy is an utter fucktard because he released the plugin. Everyone who used the EasyUO scripts were utter fucktards. And you're an utter fucktard for your illiteracy.
I'm sorry I misunderstood the meaing of one word, please forgive me, Hilter.