UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

Terron

Knight
Re: The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

Ryan said:
You finally told her you were having the penis augmentation to enlarge your manhood?

megas

Wanderer

Finally, now I can own everyone who has ever killed me, because they all cheated.

fastrike

Wanderer
How is krrios client cheating?

I have been using krrios client for some time now. People accuse me of cheating sometimes, however I tell them that I'm using krrios and that the client helps with some things, while making some things harder. But that said, I thought krrios was completely legal. Is it not? The only 'plugins' I use are ones that I myself wrote and compiled with the rules governed by the plugin api within the client itself. Is this cheating? And if so, how are people supposed to know if they use a server sponsered client, that its not legal?
-fast

megas

Wanderer

Stop using it until that new sallos thing is out, or you will be caught up in the bannings I guess...

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: How is krrios client cheating?

Fastrike said:
I have been using krrios client for some time now. People accuse me of cheating sometimes, however I tell them that I'm using krrios and that the client helps with some things, while making some things harder. But that said, I thought krrios was completely legal. Is it not? The only 'plugins' I use are ones that I myself wrote and compiled with the rules governed by the plugin api within the client itself. Is this cheating? And if so, how are people supposed to know if they use a server sponsered client, that its not legal?
-fast

KUOC/PlayUO isn't what is illegal here. Only using certain types of PlayUO/Razor plug-ins/add-ons/scripts that have been abused to give people great advantages over others, are in question. For example, auto potion drinking, and auto spell syncing.

R a c e c a R said:
Now everybody is all happy and cheery and blah blah blah. This argument has been going on for god knows how long. KUOC should never have been around this long....Rhy just had the balls and the intelligence to create something that would force this abused/overpowered client into submission. Was it right to do, probably not? But sometimes things have to be done and shit happens. Plugins like these have already been created, just not distributed...this means people already had them and used them in the past.
I am not going against Ryan or this shard...but I give props to Rhy for the ballsy move...what comes to him is probably deserved, but i still give him credit. Finally, KUOC and hopefully razor soon will no longer be so overpowered and so overabused.
Next step, auto sync for the OSI client :D.

You guys really cry more then babies, your acting like this game is your life. Maybe for most of you it is...

Prophet said:
WHO IS RHY!??!?!
Rhy is the utter fucktard who created the plugin that served as the catalyst for these happenings.

Note that I didn't say he triggered them; I have no doubt this would've happened eventually. But he definitely made things go faster.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Hate Rhy all you want...fact of the matter is, his plugin is the reason for the speeding up process of getting rid of the cheats the people use. This is long overdue...over a year overdue.

I'm with underwater ape...always have been on this subject. Razor and KUOC are the worst things to happen to UO and this shard. Get rid of em, bring a UOA clone. No macro system, no plugins, no invisible house walls, no targeting system, no friend system, no autoopen doors, no auto equiping/dequipping, no block heals when poisoned...etc, etc, etc.

All you need are hotkeys (pots, blowpouch, etc.). Displays and counters, fine...screen shots and movies, fine...organizer reagants, fine. Just nothing that has an effect when it comes to playing the game.

fierywater said:
Rhy is the utter fucktard who created the plugin that served as the catalyst for these happenings.

Note that I didn't say he triggered them; I have no doubt this would've happened eventually. But he definitely made things go faster.
You're a utter fucking idiot right? Do you know how long people have been using EasyUO sync scripts? Not that many people use PlayUO, this plugin didn't have the effect EasyUO sync scripts did so how can you call it a catalyst?

I think the only reason Ryan and the rest of the staff are so pissed is because the one Rhy released uses one of their products.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Dipset said:
You're a utter fucking idiot right? Do you know how long people have been using EasyUO sync scripts? Not that many people use PlayUO, this plugin didn't have the effect EasyUO sync scripts did so how can you call it a catalyst?

I think the only reason Ryan and the rest of the staff are so pissed is because the one Rhy released uses one of their products.
I saw perfect explo/fs kuoc plugins over 3 months ago that a number of people had. This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

wait im lost..................... wait.......................... wait.... what about the record thing? Macroing wont make the auto detect ban you will it? Srry if this was already asked but I really dun feel like reading every single post to find out.

r33n

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Ok back to the topic we go.

Permabanning people who use this plugin is the only option I think, as they got warned of what would happen, so they clearly value a cheap kill over their account, tough luck on them I guess.

word. I think everyone got plenty of warnings before this even happened. Also keep in mind, they knew it was illegal in the first place, so even one warning is excessive in my opinion. How many people do something in the legal system that is illegal, and get warnings for it? I know its a bitch to ban people, ect. as ryan would have to put up with EVEN MORE bullshit than he already has to deal with, i feel bad for the guy. But yeah I agree, I think they should be permabanned, one account being deleted really isn't a big deal to anyone. We can take away that character he used to cheat, but we can't take away his cheating ways and, of course, his vagina, by merely deleting that account.

I just can't wait til this is all over with, and the good pvp'ers will actually be given respect now, and the actual legit pvp'ers won't have to deal with "script" accusations.

hoglegs

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
Hate Rhy all you want...fact of the matter is, his plugin is the reason for the speeding up process of getting rid of the cheats the people use. This is long overdue...over a year overdue.

I'm with underwater ape...always have been on this subject. Razor and KUOC are the worst things to happen to UO and this shard. Get rid of em, bring a UOA clone. No macro system, no plugins, no invisible house walls, no targeting system, no friend system, no autoopen doors, no auto equiping/dequipping, no block heals when poisoned...etc, etc, etc.

All you need are hotkeys (pots, blowpouch, etc.). Displays and counters, fine...screen shots and movies, fine...organizer reagants, fine. Just nothing that has an effect when it comes to playing the game.

Building and filling kegs is something I would definitely not want to waste my time sitting there clicking everything you have to do, and thats playing the game too. They won't just get rid of Razor/Krrios altogether. Zippy and Krrios know how to deal with people abusing their frontends. They CAN and WILL punish people for using the shitty plug-ins that they do not want anyone to use. Hense all of this discussion. It's not about getting rid of the software, its about incorperating them into Sallos so cheat control is at its maximum.

megas

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
Building and filling kegs is something I would definitely not want to waste my time sitting there clicking everything you have to do, and thats playing the game too. They won't just get rid of Razor/Krrios altogether. Zippy and Krrios know how to deal with people abusing their frontends. They CAN and WILL punish people for using the shitty plug-ins that they do not want anyone to use. Hense all of this discussion. It's not about getting rid of the software, its about incorperating them into Sallos so cheat control is at its maximum.
Sitting in your house making kegs isn't giving you an unfair advantage in PVP.. so why would it be illegal?

Minimejgd

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
Like i said, organizers are fine, doesnt affect the field. Don't believe there are plans to putting razor into sallos. People are just too babied by the clients nowadays...does noone remember OSI?

EAGLES2K5

Wanderer

please take everything away including razor, if you can find the time to do the thinks you have to do to make money thats your problem, using macro is cheating i dont do it, when i need to do something i always make time to do it myself, this game should be something like real life, please no more razor no more macro.